Periscope 1.30.0.00 for PC (Windows and Mac) Full Version Free Download For Simple Ways to Download and Install the Live Streaming App
Periscope 1.30.0.00 for PC is an app for Android and iOS that facilitates live broadcasts of videos. The app doesn’t have a PC version, but you can still use it on PC. In this post, you will find a detailed guide on how to download and install Periscope for PC.
What is Periscope?
Periscope is a live video streaming app acquired by Twitter before its public launch in 2015. The app allows you to broadcast videos and share and receive comments from other users.
One of the key features that gives Periscope an edge over similar apps is the ability to interact with other people in real time.
Periscope allows you to create your own broadcast channel using your smartphone.
Periscope on PC? Is it available?
Periscope is available to stream only from Android and iOS apps officially. It has its own web version where you can browse through all the featured videos and live streams of your interest. However you can’t initialise a live stream and broadcast to your followers.
But not to worry. We will help you get things done and use Periscope on PC as well. Even though there is no official desktop version available, you can always use any third party applications to download periscope for PC and start a live video from your laptop.
Android emulators enables us to download and install any Android application on our laptop with ease. You just need to install any emulator start using Periscope on PC. Not only Periscope, you can play your favourite Android games like PUBG for Laptop Windows 10/8/7, Mini Militia for PC, Temple run Game for PC etc. with these emulators.
Periscope on PC – Technical Specifications
|Title||Periscope for PC|
|Category||Live Streaming App|
|File size||14 MB|
|Requirements||Windows Laptop, Android Emulator|
Periscope is a must have app on every smartphone. You can share and cherish memories with your community using Periscope app. It is one of the leading social media app with around 50,000,000+ app installations and 4 star average user rating in Google playstore.
If you haven’t installed the Periscope app on your Android smartphone, here is the Google playstore link for you
Download Periscope on PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop
Now let’s see how we can install Periscope on your PC with step by step guide. As mentioned earlier, we are gonna use Android emulators to Download and Install Periscope on Laptop. There are tens of emulators available on the internet today. We will list down the top 2 best ones and will guide you through a detailed process to install Periscope for PC.
Features of Periscope
Periscope has many great features. It became popular mainly because it offers a user-friendly way to live-stream videos. The app allows you to share live videos in real time. Here are the key features of the Periscope app:
- Allows you to broadcast live videos and connect with other people through hearts and comments
- Access to the most popular video streams from around the globe
- You can narrow down your search to broadcasts in specific locations or topics
- You can also watch the most interesting parts of live video streams you missed using the app’s Replay Highlights feature
- Share live stream videos on Twitter and all social media networks
- You can also set up private broadcasts for specific individuals
Latest Features of Periscope
- Allows public, selective, and private broadcast of your events.
- Integrated directly with Twitter so you can always share instantly on the social media.
- Supports sharing to other social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
- Suggests people in your network or people that may have the same interest as yours.
- Sends out an instant notification to your followers as soon as you go live and public. Or just the person you want to see you go live.
- Follow and unfollow people from your network.
- Take control of everything that is going on with your social media account using the Periscope settings.
- Discover videos from all over the world within Periscope.
- Supports instant replay with only the highlights of the event.
- Share your present adventure anytime you want your friends or to your vast network of followers locally and around the world.
How to Download and Install Periscope for PC
Let me give you some clarification first. There is no official Periscope for PC. Well, at least for now. Perhaps Twitter will launch one someday. Let’s just cross our fingers to that. In order for us to gain access to Periscope for PC with its full features, we will be using an Android emulator to run the app. There are many choices out there but we will settle with one of the best and that is BlueStacks app.
- On your web browser, open a new tab and go to BlueStacks official website. Or if you prefer staying in this article, click on the BlueStacks download button that we provided.
- Note that the BlueStacks app is quite a handful of download with a 400MB of size. So if you want a faster downloader, try using the IDM version 6. It should give you five times faster download speed.
- After the download finishes, double-click on the installer to start the installation.
- When the installation finishes, find the shortcut icon on the main desktop of your PC or laptop.
- Double-click on that icon to launch the BlueStacks for the first time.
- There will be some quick instruction on how to control and properly use BlueStacks. So if you are not familiar with the usage, try to remember the instruction.
- Now, find the Periscope download button in this article and click on it to get the APK file.
- When the download finishes, you may double-click on the APK file or you can drag it to the BlueStacks window UI to start the installation.
- In just a few seconds, you will have a full working Periscope for PC. Use it as you please.
If you think that Periscope 1.30.0.00 for PC is not possible, this is your proof. The BlueStacks emulator app is capable enough of running the app with ease and the same performance as it is on an Android device.
To make the BlueStacks app run better and smoother, make sure that you install the latest dotnet framework for Windows. And also, enable the virtualization feature of your device from the BIOS. If you do not know how to do that, you can check and ask Google for the details. It is easy when you find out how it is done.
So for today’s question, what is your favorite reason for using Periscope? And why do you prefer it from the other live streaming broadcast apps? Tell us your opinion in the comment section below because we love to find out.
For queries and suggestions, just leave your message in the comment section as well. We love active users that always want to know useful things from the internet and especially from this site. And if you have friends or know some people who would like to learn about Periscope for PC, please do share this article with them.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Periscope For PC
The Periscope For PC has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middleware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Periscope For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.