WebTV for PC Windows & MAC Full Version Free Download 2023
WebTV for PC is a cast-to-TV app for Chromecast-supported devices and Roku Fire TV. The specialty of this app is that it is used for finding movies, TV shows, and other content from the internet using a smartphone and then casting all of these to the smart TVs. This simple app works seamlessly with Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TV, Chromecast-supported devices, and several other devices with Chromecast and Roku power.
The features that make this app simple, the best above all, are that it support for streaming of videos and movies in HD resolution, getting the video preview to find your favorite scenes instantly, has an advanced browser for searching limitlessly, setting your homepage, skipping the video ads, live streaming and much more. Some of the features we have mentioned are available for the paid version of the app only. Overall, WebTV is the fit app for casting and streaming purposes.
WebTV Cast Web Videos to TV
WebTV works with Chromecast + Roku + Apple TV (4th Gen) + Fire TV, and smart TVs powered by Roku or Chromecast. Feature Highlights. HD resolution supported (720p, 1080p, and more). Video preview: up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes. Binge on TV show episodes – queue up many episodes and let them play uninterrupted. Advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spam popups, searches from the URL bar, etc. Set your home page, and bookmark the web pages or videos. Full playback controls from the app or the lock screen after exiting the app. Browse the web for more videos while casting. Skip Video Ads; go straight to the good stuff. Live streams are OK.
Some of the features above require in-app purchases. WebTV app plays the video on your media player, resulting in a much higher quality picture than apps that mirror your screen. Notes. Excluding video formats not compatible with iOS (flash). Most video sites should work great; however, if you are experiencing issues casting from your favorite site, send us a quick note from the app’s menu > feedback. We add support for video sites every day, and the most often requested websites get fast-tracked priority. The following TV brands have one or more products compatible with iWebTV – Sony, Sharp, Philips, TCL, Vestel, RCA, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, Magnavox, Polaroid (look for “Roku Smart TV,” “Chromecast built-in,” “Google Cast Ready”).
WebTV Cast Web Videos to TV Description
WebTV for Windows offers a variety of upgrades, some of which are subscription-based. For these upgrades, the following terms apply: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and identify the renewal cost. The user may manage subscriptions, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
WebTV Player is only available to those Roku subscribers who own an iPad or iPhone – sorry Android users. Once you have done that, you tap the connect icon and are ready to start streaming your favorite videos on your Roku-connected television.
The app promises to allow you to cast any online video up to 1080p HD to your TV screen. iWebTV’s web browser is optimized for video websites; it automatically detects and discards nasty popups that get in the way, so you can easily find and enjoy your video content.
- Navigate to your favorite video website
- The app will detect any video you start playing from the browser
- Add one or more videos to your queue, sit back and enjoy the show!”
WebTV for PC Highlights include
- HD resolution supported (720p, 1080p)
- Live streams OK
- Open multiple browser tabs
- Quick content access: set your home page, bookmark web pages,s and videos – the browser automatically discards nasty popups found on some video sites.
- Skip Video Ads; go straight to the good stuff.
- Browse the web and collect more videos during playback
- Full-featured browser & familiar navigation controls so you’re already up to speed: bookmarks, the home page, back/fwd, search or enter url from the URL navigation bar
- Full playback controls play/pause, skip video segment, 30 seconds jump in either direction, etc.
- Multiple devices can connect simultaneously to update the play queue
- HD resolution supported (1080p and up to 4K, depending on the device)
- Advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spam popups, searches from the URL bar, ad blocker, browsing history, etc…
- Subtitle auto-detect + Movie/TV Subtitle library • Live stream support
- Video preview: up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes.
- Binge on TV show episodes – queue up many episodes and let them play uninterrupted.
- Set your home page, and bookmark web pages or videos.
- Full playback controls from the app or the lock screen after exiting the app.
- 2 advanced privacy modes: anonymous & private session
iWebTV™ is a trademark of Swishly Inc iWebTV offers a variety of upgrades, some of which are subscription-based. For these upgrades, the following terms apply:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period, and identify the renewal cost.
- The user may manage subscriptions, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
How to Download and Install WebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV on your Windows PC
To get WebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV, working on your computer is easy. You will need to pay attention to the steps listed below. We will help you download and install WebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV on your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Download an Andriod App emulator
An emulator imitates/ emulates an android device on your computer, making it easy to install and run android apps from the comfort of your PC. To begin, you can choose from either of the apps below.
- Nox App.
I recommend Bluestacks since it is very popular with lots of online tutorials.
Now Install the Software Emulator on your Windows PC
If you successfully downloaded the Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe, go to your Downloads folder on your computer or anywhere you ususally store downloaded files.
- Once found, click it. The installation process will commence.
- Accept the EULA License agreement and Follow the on-screen directives.
If you do the above correctly, the Software will be successfully installed.
Using iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV on the computer
Once installed, Open the Emulator application and type iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV in the search bar. Now hit Search. You will quickly see your desired app. Click on it. It will display iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV in your Emulator Software. Hit the Install button, and your application will start Installing. To use the app, do this:
You will see the “All Apps” icon.
- Click to go to a page containing all your installed applications.
- You will see the app icon. Click to start using your app.
- You can now start using iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV for Pc.
Cast Web Videos to TV is a Photo & Video App developed by Swishly inc. This site is not directly affiliated with the developers – Swishly inc. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All Software, apps, or games on this website can be found on other sources on the Internet and are not hosted on this site. Note that when a visitor clicks any “Download” button on this page, files will be downloaded directly from official sources.
Author’s Opinion regarding the iWebTV for PC
The iWebTV for PC has powerful features while considering the security purpose; priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also works fine, and middleware software is vital for smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the iWebTV for PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble; if you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others; we made a lot of effort while collecting the Software for your download.
Leave a Reply