iWebTV for PC Windows & MAC Download
iWebTV for PC is a cast to TV app for Chromecast supported devices and Roku Fire TV. The specialty of this app is that it is basically used for finding movies, TV shows and other content from the internet using smartphone and then casting all of these to the smart TVs. This simple app works seamlessly with Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TV, Chromecast supported devices and several other kind of devices that are powered by Chromecast and Roku.
The features that make this app simple the best above all are that it support for streaming of videos and movies in HD resolution, getting the video preview to instantly find the favorite scenes, advanced browser for searching limitlessly, setting own homepage, skipping the video ads, live streaming and much more. Some of the features that we have mentioned are available for the paid version of the app only. Overall, iWebTV is fit app for casting and streaming purposes.
iWebTV Cast Web Videos to TV
iWebTV works with Chromecast + Roku + Apple TV (4th Gen) + Fire TV, as well as smart TVs powered by Roku or Chromecast. Feature Highlights. HD resolution supported (720p, 1080p and more). Video preview: up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes. Binge on TV show episodes – queue up many episodes and let them play uninterrupted. Advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spam popups, search from the URL bar etc.Set your own home page, bookmark web page or videos. Full playback controls, from the app or from the lock screen after exiting the app. Browse the web for more videos while casting. Skip Video Ads, go straight to the good stuff. Live streams OK.
Some of the features above require in-app purchase. iWebTV app actually plays the video on your media player which results in a much higher quality picture than apps that mirror your screen. Notes. Excluding video formats not compatible with iOS (flash). Most video sites should work great, however if you are experiencing issues casting from your favorite site, send us a quick note from the app’s menu > feedback. We add support for video sites every day, and the most-often requested web sites get fast-tracked priority. The following TV brands have one or more products compatible with iWebTV – Sony, Sharp, Philips, TCL, Vestel, RCA, Vizio, Toshiba, Philips, Magnavox, Polaroid (look for “Roku Smart TV”, “Chromecast buit-in”, “Google Cast Ready”).
iWebTV Cast Web Videos to TV Description
iWebTV for Windows offers a variety of upgrades, some of which are subscription-based. For these upgrades, the following terms apply: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
iWebTV Player is only available to those Roku subscribers that currently own an iPad or iPhone – sorry Android users.Once you have done that you tap the connect icon and you are ready to start streaming your favorite videos on your Roku connected television.
The app promises to allow you to cast any online video up to 1080p HD to your TV screen. iWebTV’s web browser is optimized for video web sites; it automatically detects and discards nasty popups that get in the way, so you can easily find and enjoy your video content.
- Navigate to your favorite video web site
- The app will detect any video you start playing from the browser
- Add one or more videos to your queue, sit back and enjoy the show!”
iWebTV for PC Highlights include
- HD resolution supported (720p, 1080p)
- Live streams OK
- Open multiple browser tabs
- Quick content access: set your own home page, bookmark web page and videos – the browser automatically discards nasty popups found on some video sites.
- Skip Video Ads, go straight to the good stuff
- Browse the web and collect more videos during playback
- Full-featured browser & familiar navigation controls so you’re already up to speed: bookmarks, home page, back / fwd, search or enter url from the URL navigation bar
- Full playback controls play/pause, skip video segment, 30 seconds jump in either direction etc.
- Multiple devices can connect simultaneously to update the play queue
- HD resolution supported (1080p and up to 4K depending on the device)
- Advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spam popups, search from the URL bar, ad blocker, browsing history etc…
- Subtitle auto-detect + Movie/TV Subtitle library • Live streams support
- Video preview: up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes.
- Binge on TV show episodes – queue up many episodes and let them play uninterrupted.
- Set your own home page, bookmark web page or videos.
- Full playback controls, from the app or from the lock screen after exiting the app.
- 2 advanced privacy modes: anonymous & private session
iWebTV™ is a trademark of Swishly Inc iWebTV offers a variety of upgrades, some of which are subscription-based. For these upgrades, the following terms apply:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
How to Download and Install iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV on your Windows PC
To get iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV working on your computer is easy. You will definitely need to pay attention to the steps listed below.We will help you download and install iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV on your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Download an Andriod App emulator
An emulator imitates/ emulates an android device on your computer, making it easy to install and run android apps from the comfort of your PC. To begin, you can choose from either of the apps below
- Nox App .
- Bluestacks .
I recommend Bluestacks since it is very popular with lots of online tutorials
Now Install the Software Emulator on your Windows PC
If you successfully downloaded the Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe, go to your Downloads folder on your computer or anywhere you ususally store downloaded files.
- Once found, click it. The installation process will commence.
- Accept the EULA License agreement and Follow the on-screen directives.
If you do the above correctly, the Software will be successfully installed.
Using iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV on the computer
Once installed, Open the Emulator application and type iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV in the search bar. Now hit Search. You will easily see your desired app. Click on it. It will display iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV in your Emulator Software. Hit the Install button and your application will start Installing. To use the app, do this:
You will see the “All Apps” icon.
- Click to go to a page containing all your installed applications.
- You will see the app icon. Click to start using your app.
- You can start using iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV for Pc now
Cast Web Videos to TV is an Photo & Video App, developed by Swishly inc. This site is not directly affiliated with the developers – Swishly inc. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
All software, apps or games on this website can be found on other sources on the Internet and are not hosted on this site. Take note that when a visitor clicks any “Download” button listed on this page therein, files will downloaded directly from official sources.