Surveillance and security are very important these days. gDMSS Lite is application built for the purpose of surveillance from Android and iOS mobile. Luckily, now you can install gDMSS Lite for free on your Windows 7, 8 and 10 PC or Laptop, to preview the live webcam action.
gDMSS Lite for PC
gDMSS Lite for Windows PC is also available for free. It offers the same option of allowing users to manage the video and audio from their IP cameras. Apart from that, users will be able to manage any compatible camera from comfort of their laptop away from its installation place.
Not only this, if camera has rotating axis, you can rotate the camera and also zoom in or out using gDMSS for PC app. Another amazing security feature of gDMSS Lite for PC is its ability to detect motion. Yes, it will detect any motion and then will ring the alarm making you active.
How to Download gDMSS Lite for PC
If you want to install gDMSS Lite for PC on your laptop or computer, you need to install an Android emulator software. Follow the steps below to install gDMSS Lite for PC in Windows:
- First of all download Android emulator like Bluestacks or NoxAppPlayer. You can check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Once done with installation of emulator, launch it on your computer where you intend to install gDMSS Lite.
- Launch PlayStore inside emulator.
- Search for gDMSS Lite and click on “Install” option to start the process. Depending on your internet connection speed, downloading and installation of gDMSS Lite might take few minutes.
- Once installation is completed, you will see gDMSS Lite for PC icon on your emulator homescreen. Launch it from there and then configure it.
gDMSS Lite is compatible with almost all of the CCTV cameras available in market. The cloud servers allow you store as many videos as you want as a backup. So if your network drive is failed or rooted, you will be able to access the recordings from gDMSS for PC cloud.
This tutorial is used to set up the gDMSS Lite App on your Windows PC or Laptop gadgets to secure your home or office. Let’s see how to use and install gDMSS Lite App in detail.
Security is a major concern in the modern world. Almost all the offices, banks and even houses use surveillance cameras of one type or the other. A problem that may arise with surveillance is proper monitoring. Modern problems require modern solutions.
gDMSS Lite is a remote surveillance app that allows users to monitor easily. You can swiftly monitor the activities in your concerned place sitting miles away. It is originally an app made for Android. The developers haven’t developed gDMSS Lite for PC yet. However, it can be installed on Windows using a simple method.
Free Download gDMSS Lite for Windows 7/8/10 PC/Laptop
Android apps are easy to install on PC or Laptops using emulators. Among the good ones are Bluestacks and MEmu. Download the latest version by either searching on Google or going to the developer’s official site.
After you are done with downloading, double-click the installer. It will install and setup the emulator on your device in a few minutes. For installing an emulator, your PC / Laptop must have DirectX installed. Your PC/ laptop must have a RAM of at least 2GB and should have at least 4GB hard disk space available.
Emulators require you to sign-in with a Gmail account when you install them for the first time.
iDMSS Lite Features
- Only a few apps support the Finger Guester feature while using them. Luckily iDMSS is one of those apps.
- This app is free to download and use. Only a few services are paid but their charges are also equal to nothing.
- Shows you all connected IP Camera videos in individual video tab for each.
- Zoom-in features are available to focus on unclear things.
- The best thing is here, which most of the CCTV application users want i.e Cloud Storage. iDMSS offers free cloud storage to its users and subscribers. Users can keep the backup of recordings of the month in it.
- Playback videos whenever you are free.
- Motion Detection Sensors, they will notify you on detection of any activity at night time.
Install gDMSS Lite
To download and install gDMSS Lite App on PC, search for the app in your emulator. The download and installation may take a few seconds to minutes depending upon your connection speed.
Configuration and Usage
Select a language
Right after you open the app, you’ll be prompted to select your desired language. Choose one that you are comfortable with. This helps you to easily understand the different features of the app and modify the settings as desired.
Connect your device
gDMSS Lite for PC allows you to connect and set up your remote devices quickly. This device can be a camera, a security door or an alarm.
For setting up your camera, follow these steps:
- Click the Camera icon at the top.
- Click on the + icon at the right-top. You will see a pop-up that will ask you to initialize your device first.
- You’ll see 4 options i.e. Wi-Fi Device, Wired Device, Cloud Device, and Online Search Device. Choose the relevant option.
- Select P2P if you want to establish a remote connection with another surveillance computer that’s not very far away. Choose IP if your device is distant, and needs a connection through a server.
- Add your username, password, and the specific address of your connection with the device.
- You can choose to view the desired number of cameras by selecting Playback in the side-bar menu.
It’s possible to view dozens of cameras at the same time using gDMSS Lite for Windows. That means you can be a surveillance king just by installing the simple gDMSS lite app.
Here are the steps
- Open the app
- In the app, open up the menu (upper left)
- Select Device Manager
- If you have no devices yet, click the + plus sign in the upper right corner
- You will be prompted to make sure the device is “initialized” before moving forward (meaning that your web cam is installed, set up, and working already)
- Selection one of the four options: wifi device, wired device, cloud device, or online search device)
- Add the information requested (name, SN (serial number), Port, Username, password, etc)
- And then you should be good to go
How to Download and Install iDMSS Lite for PC
There are many Android emulators which let you download mobile apps for PC. Through most the emulators you can download IDMSS Lite for PC. From the begining, we are recommending Nox and BlueStacks emulator continuously. If you are Windows user than BlueStacks is good for your device. On the other hand, Mac users can’t find better Android emulator than Nox App Player.
Download Rooted BlueStacks | Download Nox App Player
Step 1: Once the download finishes, it’s time to install BlueStacks on PC. Double click on the downloaded BlueStacks setup.exe file. Allow the software to make changes to your computer.
Step 2: Like Android Smartphones and Tablets, BlueStacks also requires Google Account. After selecting Language, enter your Goole Account which you are using on Android smartphone.
“User’s who don’t have Google Account can create a new one”.
Step 3: Once you are redirected to BlueStacks home screen, open Google Play present at home. Search for the iDMSS Lite. When you will search iDMSS Lite on Google Play it will show you app gDMSS Lite, instead. Actually, the gDMSS on Android is equivalent to iDMSS on iOS. Both apps are developed by the same developers. So you can download gDMSS Lite for PC instead of iDMSS for PC.