Surveillance and security are crucial these days. gDMSS Lite is an application built for leadership from Android and iOS mobile. Luckily, now you can install gDMSS Lite for free on your Windows 7, 8, and 10 PC or Laptop to preview the live webcam action.
gDMSS Lite for PC
gDMSS Lite for Windows PC is also available for free. It offers the same option of allowing users to manage the video and audio from their IP cameras. Apart from that, users can order any compatible camera from the comfort of their laptop away from its installation place.
Also, if the camera has a rotating axis, you can rotate the camera and zoom in or out using gDMSS for the PC app. Another unique security feature of gDMSS Lite for PC is its ability to detect motion. Yes, it will detect any movement and then ring the alarm making you active.
How to Download gDMSS Lite for PC
If you want to install gDMSS Lite for a PC on your laptop or computer, you need to install Android emulator software. Follow the steps below to install gDMSS Lite for PC in Windows:
- First of all, download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or NoxAppPlayer. You can check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your computer where you intend to install gDMSS Lite.
- Launch PlayStore inside the emulator.
- Search for gDMSS Lite and click on the “Install” option to start the process. Depending on your internet connection speed, downloading and installing gDMSS Lite might take a few minutes.
- Once installation is completed, you will see gDMSS Lite for PC icon on your emulator home screen. Launch it from there and then configure it.
gDMSS Lite is compatible with almost all of the CCTV cameras available in the market. The cloud servers allow you to store as many videos as possible as a backup. So if your network drive is failed or rooted, you can access the recordings from gDMSS for the PC cloud.
gDMSS Lite for Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) – Free Download
This tutorial is used to set up the gDMSS Lite App on your Windows PC or Laptop gadgets to secure your home or office. Let’s see how to use and install gDMSS Lite App in detail.
Security is a significant concern in the modern world. Almost all offices, banks, and even houses use one surveillance camera. A problem that may arise with surveillance is proper monitoring. Contemporary issues require modern solutions.
gDMSS Lite is a remote surveillance app that allows users to monitor easily. You can swiftly monitor the activities in your concerned place, sitting miles away. It was initially an app made for Android. The developers haven’t developed gDMSS Lite for PC yet. However, it can be installed on Windows using a straightforward method.
Free Download gDMSS Lite for Windows 7/8/10 PC/Laptop
Android apps are easy to install on PC or Laptops using emulators. Among the good ones are Bluestacks and MEmu. Download the latest version by searching Google or the developer’s official site.
After you are done with downloading, double-click the installer. It will install and set up the emulator on your device in a few minutes. For installing an emulator, your PC / Laptop must have DirectX installed. Your PC/ laptop must have a RAM of at least 2GB and should have at least 4GB hard disk space available.
Emulators require you to sign in with a Gmail account when you install them for the first time.
DMS Lite Features
- Only a few apps support the Finger Guester feature while using them. Luckily iDMSS is one of those apps.
- This app is free to download and use. Only a few services are paid for, but their charges also equal nothing.
- Shows you all connected IP Camera videos in individual video tabs for each.
- Zoom-in features are available to focus on unclear things.
- The best thing is here, which most CCTV application users want, i.e., Cloud Storage. DMS offers unrestricted cloud storage to its users and subscribers. Users can keep the backup of recordings of the month in it.
- Playback videos whenever you are free.
- Motion Detection Sensors will notify you of the detection of any activity at night time.
Install gDMSS Lite
Search for the app in your emulator to download and install gDMSS Lite App on a PC. The download and installation may take seconds to minutes, depending on your connection speed.
Configuration and Usage
Select a language
After you open the app, you’ll be prompted to select your desired Language. Choose one that you are comfortable with. This helps you quickly understand the app’s different features and modify the settings as desired.
Connect your device
gDMSS Lite for PC allows you to quickly connect and set up your remote devices. This device can be a camera, a security door, or an alarm.
To set up your camera, follow these steps:
- Click the Camera icon at the top.
- Click on the + icon at the top right. You will see a pop-up asking you to initialize your device.
- You’ll see four options, i.e., wifi Device, Wired Device, Cloud Device, and Online Search Device. Choose the suitable option.
- Select P2P if you want to connect with another surveillance computer far away. Choose IP if your device is distant and needs a connection through a server.
- Add your username, password, and the specific address of your connection with the device.
- You can view the number of cameras by selecting Playback in the sidebar.
It’s possible to view dozens of cameras simultaneously using gDMSS Lite for Windows. You can be a surveillance king by installing the simple gDMSS lite app.
Here are the steps
- Open the app
- In the app, open up the menu (upper left)
- Select Device Manager
- If you have no devices, click the + plus sign in the upper right corner.
- You will be prompted to make sure the device is “initialized” before moving forward (meaning that your webcam is installed, set up, and working already)
- Selection one of the four options: wifi device, wired device, cloud device, or online search device)
- Add the information requested (name, SN (serial number), Port, Username, password, etc.)
- And then you should be good to go
How to Download and Install IDM Lite for PC
There are many Android emulators which let you download mobile apps for PC. Through most emulators, you can download IDMSS Lite for PC. From the beginning, we have been recommended Nox and BlueStacks emulators continuously. BlueStacks is suitable for your device if you are a Windows user. On the other hand, Mac users can’t find a better Android emulator than Nox App Player.
Download Rooted BlueStacks | Download Nox App Player
Step 1: Once the download finishes, it’s time to install BlueStacks on the PC—double-click on the downloaded BlueStacks setup.exe file. Allow the software to make changes to your computer.
Step 2: Like Android Smartphones and Tablets, BlueStacks also requires Google Account. After selecting Language, enter your Goole Account, which you are using on your Android smartphone.
“User’s who don’t have Google Account can create a new one.”
Step 3: Once you are redirected to the BlueStacks home screen, open Google Play present at home. Search for the DMS Lite. When you search iDMSS Lite on Google Play, it will show you the app gDMSS Lite instead. The gDMSS on Android is equivalent to iDMSS on iOS. The same developers develop both apps. So you can download gDMSS Lite for PC instead of iDMSS for PC.