Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom for PC Rehydrated is the first of these three games. To cause the kind of global mayhem he has always dreamed of, the evil Plankton has set in motion his most diabolical plot ever to take over the world in SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. The fate of Bikini Bottom has been put in the hands (or tiny tentacles) of three unsuspecting heroes. Put your platform skills to the test as SpongeBob, Patrick, or Sandy Cheeks, with an array of insane new manoeuvres and power-ups at your disposal. Explore a vast 3D world, encounter familiar friends, and finally, put an end to Plankton’s evil scheme.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is coming soon to PC (and consoles). The announcement teaser is just a brief animated short in which SpongeBob dons a military helmet and announces his readiness. We don’t yet know exactly what this release will include.
The full text of the press release is – I’m not joking – “Blblblblblblblblblb!!!” The official description in the trailer says that the game will be “faithfully remade,” and it will let players “join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode.” The publisher says in a tweet that the game won’t be at E3, so we’ll be waiting for further information, including a release date.
Set to launch on PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox One, this game, which seems to be effectively a remaster or remake of the 2003 action-adventure game starring the titular character, does not yet have a release date or release window. That’s okay, though, because THQ Nordic should take as long as it takes — nobody likes an undercooked Krabby Patty, right?
Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom PC Download
While we didn’t know what to expect of the three games THQ Nordic said it would announce before E3 2019, we can promise that we never expected it to be this game. This game won’t be the first time our favourite sponge has made his way to consoles this generation. Last year, Nickelodeon Kart Racers came out and allowed us to kart around our favourite cartoon settings as SpongeBob SquarePants and more.
With the announcement of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated came to a short teaser trailer showing SpongeBob giving his war cry. You can check out the teaser at the bottom of this post.
Not much more was given in this teaser other than a look at SpongeBob himself and the title splash screen. We expect to hear more in the coming months, and if it’s anything like Nickelodeon Kart Racers, the time between its announcement and release won’t be long.
If you’re unfamiliar with Battle for Bikini Bottom, it’s good as far as licensed action-adventure games of the early 2000s go. It’s similar to platformers like Super Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie, except instead of those famous video game characters; you’re playing as Nickelodeon’s loudest mouth: SpongeBob SquarePants.
In the game, you’re tasked with defending Bikini Bottom from Plankton’s army of robots looking to take over the town.
For more information about SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated or news, previews, reviews, features and guides for all of your other favourite games, be sure to search for whatever you need on Twinfinite.
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Jump: X (PS2), A (GameCube), A (Xbox)
- Double Jump: X, X (PS2) A, A (GameCube and Xbox)
- ‘Attack (Bubble Spin): ‘Square (PS2), B (GameCube), X (Xbox)
- Bubble Bash: Triangle (PS2), Y (GameCube) Y (Xbox)
- Bubble Bowl: Hold O, Release (PS2) Hold X, Release (GameCube) Hold B, Release (Xbox)
- Bubble Bounce (Ground Pound): X, O (PS2), A, X (GameCube), A, B (Xbox)
- Cruise Bubble: L1 (PS2), L (GameCube), LT (Xbox)
Tip: To get a small amount of extra distance in the air, do a Bubble Spin after a Double Jump.
- ‘Jump: ‘X (PS2), A (GameCube), A (Xbox)
- ‘Double Jump:’ X, X (PS2) A, A (GameCube and Xbox)
- ‘Attack (Belly Push): ‘Square (PS2), B (GameCube), X (Xbox)
- ‘Body Slam: ‘X, O (PS2), A, X (GameCube), A, B (Xbox)
- Pick Up Object: O (PS2), X (GameCube), B (Xbox)
- Throw Object: Square (PS2), B (GameCube), X (Xbox)
- Tip: Patrick’s Body Slam can stun robots with a shockwave upon impact with the ground.
- ‘Jump: ‘X (PS2), A (GameCube), A (Xbox)
- ‘Double Jump: ‘X, X (PS2) A, A (GameCube and Xbox)
- ‘Attack: ‘Square (PS2), B (GameCube), X (Xbox)
- Hover: X, X, Hold X (PS2), A, A, Hold A (GameCube and Xbox)
- Swing on Texas Hooks: O in Mid-Air (PS2), X in Mid-Air (GameCube), B in Mid-Air (Xbox)
Lasso enemies: O (PS2), X (GameCube), B (Xbox)
- A faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game, like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
- Operating system: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8/10
- CPU: 400 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Hard drive: 1 GB
- Graphics hardware: 32 MB
How to Play?
- Mount iso
- Install game
- The disk needed to be Mounted while playing
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom for PC generally received positive reviews and won numerous awards like the Kids Choice Award for Favorite Video Game. Official PlayStation Magazine gave the game 4.5 out of 5. The game sold well enough to claim Greatest Hits on PS2, Player’s Choice on GameCube, and Platinum Hits on Xbox. Despite its relative obscurity nowadays, BFBB and The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie video game have amassed a decently sized cult following over the years.
On June 5, 2019, THQ Nordic announced that a remake titled Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is in production. It will be developed by Purple Lamp Studios and aims to not only remake the game for modern platforms but also to restore much of the content that the original developer, Heavy Iron Studios, cut.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom
The Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom has powerful features while considering the security purpose; the priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also works fine, and middleware software also has an essential role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble. If you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others. We made a lot of effort while collecting the software for your download.