Speco Player For PC (Windows 7,8,10 & Mac) – Free Download
Speco player for PC is a surveillance Mobile application that enables you to watch live video through HD DVR, VS, WVS,WDS, NS, NSP, WRSP, RS, WRS and DS, Zip Kit of Speco Technologies models.
Speco player app could record live video and help you saved them in your local storage, you can also take snapshot images of live video apart from viewing your surveillance cameras.
Speco Player For PC
Speco Player For PC is a very interesting app which can be used as the user remote viewing access. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
Speco Player is designed to work with the VT, HT, HS, NS, NSP, NSL, DS, VS, WVS, ZipKit, and HD DVR models of Speco Technologies (both desktop and wallmount versions)
Speco Player is designed to give a user remote viewing access of live video from their DVR as well as playback recorded video and take snapshot images of live video.
- Speco Technologies has offered Speco Player app.
- The app was updated on 5th August 2019.
- The size of this app is only 39 M. It will take very less space in your device.
- Total 50,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store.
- The current version of this app is 22.214.171.124_190724.
- Best Android Emulators: Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player and Remix OS Player. There are a lot of android emulators available on internet, you can download any of them.
- The required android version of this app is 4.0.3 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of Speco Player For PC
- You can also store the multiple locations in this app.
- This app is very easy to use and has very simple user interface.
- There is also PTZ Control in this app.
- Here you will also find the 10 Minute Time Limit.
- You can also view in the either portrait or landscape mode.
- You can also view more than 1 channels using this app.
- Here, you can also change the view using this app.
- There is also Dynamic IP in this app.
- You can also take the JPG snapshots using this app.
- You can also find the arrows to slide to previous or next channel in one channel view.
- Here, you can also view logs of DVRs and NVRs.
Speco Player Download For PC
In order to download Speco Player app in your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your personal computer. After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your personal computer. Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer. After this you can also open the Play Store.
The Features Are
- Save multiple locations to access and access them with one-touch
- PTZ control
- The 10-minute time limit for live viewing
- Show in vertical or horizontal format
- Shows 1 to 4 channels at the same time
- Change the view with a double tap (double tap to switch from multichannel view to 1 channel view also, double-tap again to return to multichannel view)
- Dynamic IP through ddns.specoddns.net
- Take JPG snapshots of live videos and check them out later
- Arrows to switch to the previous or next channel in a channel view
- Change transmissions to provide high-resolution images based on DVR functions
- View DVR and NVR records (at least firmware version 4.2.1 required)
Speco Player Features Include
- You can view your video in landscape or portrait mode
- You can store your video in multiple locations.
- Dynamic IP
- Ability to view more than 1 channels at a time, in fact you can view up to 4 channels at a time.
- PTZ Control
- Ability to take snapshot images in JPG format.
- You can also store the multiple locations in order to access in one touch.
- PTZ Control feature is also available in this app.
- For live view, you will find the 10 Minute Time Limit.
- There are two different modes in this app. You can watch in portrait mode and also landscape mode.
- Here, you can watch from 1 to 4 channels.
- You can also change the view with the use of double tap.
- You can also take the screenshots of the live video. After this you can review it later.
- There are some arrows to slide the previous as well as next channel.
- In order to provide the high resolution images, you can also change the stream
- You can also view the logs of NVRs and DVRs.
For the app to function very well you must grant it permission to your media files, microphone, network, Device ID and call information.
Step 1: Download an Android Emulator for PC and Mac
Agree on the first. To use the application on your computer, first, go to the Mac Store or Windows AppStore and search for the Bluestacks application or the Nox application. Most Internet tutorials recommend the Bluestacks application, and I may also be tempted to recommend it since you are more likely to find online solutions if you have problems with the Bluestacks application on your computer.
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac
After downloading the Emulator of your choice, you can also navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer to find the emulator or the Bluestacks application.
When you find it, click on it to install the program or the exe file on your PC or Mac.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the instructions on the screen to install the application correctly.
If you follow the above steps correctly, the emulator application will be installed correctly.
Step 3: Speco Player for PC – Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Now open the Emulator application you have installed and look in your search bar.
When you find it, type “Speco Player” in the search bar and press “Search.”
Click on the Speco Player application icon.
In addition, the Speco Player window opens in the Play Store or App Store and the store is displayed in its emulator application.
Now press the “Install” button to download your application is also similar to an iPhone or Android device. Now we are done.
You will see an icon labeled “All applications.”
You should see the symbol. Click on it and start the application.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Speco Player?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
With Speco Player, you can log in to your DVR and security cameras connected to the Internet and remotely view the power on your iOS device. This gives you unprecedented control over what happens in a closed store, in the workplace when you’re not there or at home when you’re not there. The application is only compatible with Speco DVRs and players, but it works very well. And with the exception of a fairly small interface, this is a great application.