Snaptube for PC Free Download – Easy Methods
As we have already Snaptube is an Android-based application it is not officially available for Windows. So to run this video downloading an app on a Windows-based device, we need an Android emulator first. An Android emulator is a software which mimics Android on your Windows desktop or laptop so that you can play any Android app without your device having Android, through the emulator’s online interface. Currently, AMIDuOS, Andy, Nox App Player, Remix OS, and YouWave are the five most popular, secure, and reliable Android emulators available on the internet.
Using AMIDuOS Android emulator
- Step 1: Download the AMIDuOS Android emulator from its official website and launch the software.
- Step 2: Now get hold of the Snaptube apk. Save the file somewhere you can get access to quickly.
- Step 3: Then you have right-clicked on the apk file which will open yet another dialogue box where you will have to select ‘Apply to DuOS.’ That will initiate the installation of the Snaptube apk.
- Step 4: Once the installation gets over, you can find the Snaptube icon on the Android apps menu, and you are ready to gain access to the massive world of videos through Snaptube for PC.
Using Andy Android Emulator
- Step 1: Just like BlueStacks, download the Andy Android emulator first from the official website.
- Step 2: Now start the installation of the emulator by clicking on the installer file you have just downloaded.
- Step 3: Then, when you have successfully installed the Andy emulator on your Windows PC, download the Snaptube apk file.
- Step 4: Now, launch the Andy emulator on your Windows desktop/laptop.
- Step 5: Next visit to the ‘Downloads’ directory of your PC where you have downloaded the Snaptube apk file.
- Step 6: After that, right-click on the snaptube pro apk file and open it with the Andy Android emulator.
- Step 7: The emulator will start automatically installing the video downloader.
- Step 8: Finally, when the video downloading application gets installed on your device, you will find it in the ‘All Apps’ section. Double click on the app and start using Snaptube for Windows.
Using YouWave Android Emulator
- Step 1: Just like the above mentioned two methods you have to again download the YouWave Android emulator from its official website at the first step. There are two versions available of this emulator, one comes with absolutely free of cost, and the other one is the premium version, which you have to buy. The free version contains ads, whereas the premium version comes ad-free.
- Step 2: Now install the YouWave Android emulator on your Windows PC by clicking on the installer file you have just downloaded.
- Step 3: When the YouWave emulator gets successfully installed on your Windows PC,
- Step 4: Next, launch the YouWave emulator on your Windows PC
- Step 5: Now go to the ‘Downloads’ folder of your laptop/desktop where you have downloaded the Snaptube apk file.
- Step 6: Then right-click on the Snaptube apk file and open the file with the YouWave emulator.
- Step 7: YouWave will now automatically start installing the Snaptube video downloader.
- Step 8: Last but not least, when SnapTube gets installed on your desktop/laptop, you will find it in the ‘All Apps’ section. Double click on the video downloading app and start using Snaptube for Windows PC.
Using Nox App Player Android Emulator
- Step 1: Like on all other occasions, download the Nox App Player from its official website and install it on your PC.
- Step 2: Done with the first step, now download Snaptube for PC.
- Step 3: Now that you have downloaded the two files and even installed one of those, open the Android emulator, which is Nox App Player. Go to the Toolbar option.
- Step 4: Find out the ‘Add APK’ option. Once you click on that, a new dialogue box will appear where you will have to click on ‘I Know.’
- Step 5: In the final step, add the Snaptube for PC apk file to the Nox App Player, which will initiate the installation. And when the installation gets over, you can get access to the app.
Using Remix OS Android Emulator
- Step 1: Get hold of the Remix OS Android emulator, which is available on the official website of the software.
- Step 2: Download the Snaptube apk and store it in an easily accessible folder.
- Step 3: Run Remix OS and visit the download folder. Now drag and drop the Snaptube apk on the home screen of the Android emulator.
- Step 4: You are ready to launch the SnapTube for PC app via Remix OS.
Using KoPlayer Android Emulator
Another great Android emulator that you can install Snaptube for Windows PC with is KoPlayer, which, like all the other tools listed above, is a very secure means to download Android apps on the PC with. Here are the steps you need to follow for the same.
- Step 1: Download KoPlayer Android emulator from their official website.
- Step 2: Install the software using the installer file and let it run. If it requires you to sign in using your Google account, do it without hesitation.
- Step 3: For the next step, you will be required to download the Snaptube Apk file from here. To do that, open this particular page on your PC browser and follow the link provided above.
- Step 4: Now, open up KoPlayer and click on the Add Apk option.
- Step 5: Add the Snaptube Apk file that you have downloaded from the Download folder.
- Step 6: Wait until the application finishes installing.
- Step 7: Restart your PC and download videos using Snaptube downloader for PC.
Wrap Up Snaptube for PC
Snaptube is one of the most popular video downloading applications of recent times and comes free of cost. So don’t waste your time and download Snaptube for PC running on Windows OS today. We have mentioned three procedures to download the application on your Windows-based desktop or laptop. Select one as per wish and start downloading HD videos on your Windows device.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Snaptube For PC
The Snaptube For PC has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middle-ware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Snaptube For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.