Skyrim Cheats For PC Windows & MAC Full Download
Get the latest The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Cheats For PC, codes, unlockables, hints, Easter eggs, glitches, tips, tricks, hacks, downloads, achievements, guides, FAQs, walkthroughs, and more for PC (PC). CheatCodes.com has all you need to win every game you play!
Use the above links or scroll down see all to the PC cheats we have available for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
d the game will then slow down. Then, reload a save while still zooming! The game will stick in slow-motion mode until you try to use the zoom feature again. We know it works on the 360. Not sure on other platforms.
Get a lot of iron ingots to make iron daggers then you get a high level of smithing. Also sell the daggers for cash. Rinse and repeat.
How To Become A Vampire
When you are fighting against vampires, you also have a chance of contracting vampirism each time they land a hit on you – that could turn you into a vampire! If you contract the disease, it can be cured with any of your regular disease potions. But, if you want to turn into a vamipre, you can wait three days and the disease will become permanent
There are four stages of the disease of Vampirism. The longer you go without blood, the more powerful the benefits of vampirism will become, but the weaknesses will also get worse. You can only drink blood from sleeping NPCs. As each stage of vampirism increases, some effects stay the same, while others change. The four stages of Vampirism and their effect (changes between stages are only listed) are as follows:
- Vampires have a 25% increase to their Illusion spells. They are 25% harder for NPCs to detect, have 100% resistance to diseases or poisons, and are 25% resistant to ice.
- Vampires are 25% weaker to fire, and their health, magic, and stamina stats are reduced by 15 points in the sunlight. Those three stats also do not regenerate.
- Vampires have the power to reanimate the dead to serve them. They can also improve their night vision with another power.
- Vampires gain a spell that allows them to drain the health of their enemies.
- Vampires are 50% resistant to frost, and their vampiric servant and drain powers are more powerful.
- Vampires are 50% weaker to fire, and their health, magic, and stamina stats are reduced by 30 points in the sunlight.
- Vampires gain the “Vampiric Seduction” power, which calms enemies (animals and people) for 30 seconds. Thus, they will not attack you.
- Vampires are 75% resistance to ice, and their powers of reanimating the dead and draining the living become more powerful.
- Vampires are 75% weaker to fire, and their health, magic, and stamina stats are reduced by 45 points in the sunlight.
- Vampires are 100% resistant to ice, and their vampiric servant and drain powers are more powerful.
- Vampires are 100% weak to fire, and their health, magic, and stamina stats are reduced by 60 points in the sunlight.
- All NPCs are hostile towards Stage 4 vampires.
- Vampires gain the “Embrace Of Shadows” power, which turns your character invisible for three minutes.
Once you’re turned into a vampire, you can only lose it by turning into a werewolf (lycanthrope), or by completing the “Rising at Dawn” quest.
Unlimited Containers And Storage
All of the containers in Skyrim are persistent and hold items that do not disappear. So, any container (for example: barrels, boxes, chests, etc.) can be used to store your items. You can use containers near loading locations to keep things more organized. But, be careful, because some containers can “reset” and your items could vanish. You can try out different containers to see the effects. To be the safest, you’ll need to purchase a house and store everything within it.
3d Model Views
When the Skyrim loading screen appears, you can move the left and right analog sticks. When you move them, you’ll rotate the models displayed on the screen.
Muffle Spell Tip
Almost all good spells that you can use make you actively use them in combat or use them on specific objects. The Muffle spell does not have the same requirement. The Muffle spell is an Illusion spell that quiets your movements. You can repeatedly cast Muffle while you are walking around to increase your Illusion skill and increase your overall experience.
Skyrim cheats on PC
Here are the most useful Skyrim cheats on PC.
Skyrim Cheats For Windows: The List of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Cheat Codes
- tgm: God mode
- tcl: This disables all collisions in Skyrim, allowing you to walk through walls, the ground, or even fly
- psb: Learn all magic spells instantly
- player.setav speedmult 999: Massively boost your movement speed (you can change the number to anything between 0 and 999 — anything above 100 speeds up movement)
- player.setlevel 99: Instantly reach the maximum level for your character (you can set this to any number between 1 and 99)
- player.setcrimegold 0: Reduces the bounty on your character to 0 (you can set this between 0 and 999 to increase or decrease your bounty)
- coc Falkreath: Instantly teleport to Falkreath (you can replace Falkreath with the name of the location you want to go to such as Whiterun or Riften)
- coc qasmoke: Enter a room with all Skyrim items in it (to exit just use the cheat above this one)
- player.advlevel: Your character gains one level (without any perk points)
- saq: Start all quests at the same time (This won’t end well)
- caqs: Finish all quest stages
- move to qt: Instantly teleport to quest target
- kill: Target any character around you, then type this command to kill that character
- removeallitems: Target any character, type this code to remove all items that character possesses
- killall: Kills everyone around you
- resurrect: Target any dead character to resurrect them
- tai: Freeze NPCs
- tcai: Freezes enemies such as dragons
- tdetect: Don’t get caught stealing
- setownership: You can target any item and type this code to change the owner of that item, thereby allowing you to steal it without repercussions
- unlock: Target any locked chest or door, type this code to unlock it
- lock 100: Target any chest or door, and type this code to put a level 100 lock on it and you can change the number to anything between 0 and 100 to set the level of the lock
- fov 90: Sets your field of view to 90 degrees (you can replace the number according to your preference which means fov 65 sets it to 65 degrees, etc.)
- player.additem 0000000a 99: Get 99 lockpicks (you can enter any number between 1 and 100 depending on how many lockpicks you need)
- player.additem 0000000f 999: Get 999 gold (you can enter any number between 001 and 999 to get that amount in gold)
Console Cheat Commands
|Add levels to your skills||AdvancePCSkill (skillname) #|
|Add perk (ie Light fingers is 00018E6A)||player.addperk ########|
|Adds dragon’s souls to your pool, allowing you to improve your shouts.||Player.modav Dragonsouls #|
|Adjust field of view (insert fov value as x )||fov x|
|Advances the targeted skill by xxx amount||advskill <skill> #|
|Change scale of player; 1 is normal||player.setscale #|
|Changes ownership of target so you can safely take without stealing||Setownership|
|Changes your gender||SexChange|
|Complete all Quest Stages||caqs|
|Duplicate items (click container\NPC and copy the RefID)||duplicateallitems|
|Fast travel to location, e.g. coc Rivertown||COC <location>|
|Give player item (i.e. gold is 0000000f, lockpicks are 0000000a)||player.additem [ItemNumber] #|
|Increase Burden by #||player.modav burden #|
|Increase your Level||AdvancePCLevel|
|increases movement speed where X is a percentage multiplier (eg. player.setav speedmult 250)||player.setav speedmult X|
|Kill enemy (Must select with arrow first)||Kill|
|Kills all hostiles in your immediate vicinity||killall|
|list all commands in console||help|
|quits the game instantly||qqq|
|Removes all items of selected NPC||removeallitems|
|Resurrects targeted dead||Resurrect|
|Search by the keyword, the number is what mode to search by. Modes are listed by help every time you use it.||help keyword #|
|Set Carry Weight||player.modav carryweight #|
|Set character’s fame.||setpcfame|
|Set character’s infamy.||setpcinfamy|
|Set Fatigue||player.setav Fatigue #|
|Set health||player.setav Health #|
|Set it high if you want to fight, set it at 0 if you want to be free.||player.setcrimegold X|
|Set Magicka||player.setav Magicka #|
|Set Player Level||player.setlevel #|
|Show Race Menu||showracemenu|
|Show/hide all map markers 1=show 0=hide||tmm 1/0|
|Spawns an NPC at your location. (Replace X with NPC ID)||player.placeatme X|
|starts all quests, *NOT RECOMMENDED!*||saq|
|teleports you to quest target||movetoqt|
|This brings you to the testing hall with all items in the game. Be careful as opening enchanted armor and weapons cabinets may cause your game to crash||coc qasmoke|
|This command is used to enable controls during cinematics when they’re disabled. Occasionally the game will glitch, instead of reloading put in this c||enableplayercontrols|
|Toggle AI Detection (You can steal all you want and no one will see you, doesn’t work with pickpocketing)||TDetect|
|Toggle Artificial Intelligence (freezes npc, they can’t walk, move, or anything.)||TAI|
|Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence (same as TAI; however only makes the NPC not being able to combat)||TCAI|
|Toggle menus (HUD)||tm|
|Unlocks anything that may be locked by typing unlock then clicking the chest or door you want unlocked then press enter||unlock|
|Will increase the level of a skill by one.||Player.IncPCS [Skill Name]|
|You can lock chests and door, or people by targeting them and typing “lock” followed by the level of difficulty you wish to set it at.||lock X|
Solution To The Dragonreach Cave Puzzle (Spoiler)
For the first mission for Dragonreach (inside the cave) you must solve a combination puzzle. Look to the wall above the closed gate and you will see two heads with a gap in the middle. Each one holds a picture of a creature (snake / dolphin). On the floor by the lever is the third creature (a snake). The combination is Snake, Snake, Dolphine. The second combination is found deeper in the chambers and it is a turntable combination, which is more difficult. The solution is Bear, Owl, Bird. Insert the claw, and then the door will open. That’s it.
Jump Up Mountains Backward
If you can’t climb up a hill/mountain any further because it is too steep, try this! You can turn around (so your butt faces the mountain – and you’re looking away from the mountain). Once facing the opposite direction, try jumping and pressing the control stick toward the mountain. If you do this a bunch, you’ll actually go up the mountain even though it’s too steep to walk up. You can also try diagonally in both directions to help you creep up the mountain.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Skyrim Cheats For PC
The Skyrim Cheats For PC has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middleware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Skyrim Cheats For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.