Signature Pad Latest Version for PC Windows 10
Signature Pad for PC –Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Signature Pad for PC on below
Electronic Signature Pads
Signatura offers a wide range of signature capturing devices from cost effective, robust, non LCD e-signature pads, through monochrome and colour LCD e-signature pads, to interactive pen-enabled monitors. All devices are supplied by leading global manufacturers, including warranties, and are proven in various industries all over the globe.
Features and Detail of Signature Pad
Signature Pad is app is to allow to draw digital signature within app and allow to store to SD card. With Material Design graphic
How to use
Start app click on create button and draw your signature in screen and. just click on below save signature button to save JPEG image into SD card folder.
- Excellent ui with use of material design of android
- Allow to set pen color
- Change point size
- Change background of signature
- Allow to draw signature and on single click store in to SD card
- View your all signature
- Share your signature image
- Fixed Bugs
- Support android version latest
How it Works
- You can review documents or complete form fields and add attachments on any computer and use your smartphone as a signature capture device
- Connect your smartphone to your local signing application by Bluetooth or local WiFi
- Map your smartphone to your server-based signing session with a token automatically by using the built-in QR-code reader
- A native app on iOS, Android or Windows Phone turns a smartphone into a signature capture device
Forensically Identifiable Signatures on Smartphones
- SIGNificant records the handwritten signature of a person using behavioral biometrical parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. This makes the digitized signature forensically identifiable.
- Supports high-quality signature capture with capacitive pens.
- We also provide signature verification that authenticates a signature against a pre-enrolled signature profile database in real time.
- Remotely sign documents using qualified remote certificates authenticated through biometric signature verification
- The biometrical signature data is encrypted asymmetrically using a public key directly while the signature is being record.
- The signature is always securely bound to a unique document.
- To prevent sniffing of the captured biometric data encrypt the communication between the smartphone and the server.
- We show the relevant part of the document as the background image on smartphones to provide a visual link between the signature and the document for the signer.
No Vendor Lock-In
- SIGNificant is device-independent it can be used with a broad range of signature capturing devices from various manufacturers.
- Some processes require basic signature pads, while others require more advanced devices.
- SIGNificant addresses this issue with a modular architecture that enables the introduction of new devices by developing small device drivers that do not change the core solution itself.
- This solution ensures easy support and upgrades – even the complete exchange of devices with other vendors.
- Biometric signatures can be exported according to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard for biometric signature exchange, providing full vendor independence of the signed documents.
Transforms your smartphone or tablet into a signaturepad
To download the SignOnPhone App please click on the store link below.
IMPORTANT: This App works only in combination with other SIGNificant products. Please check to see if you use proper SIGNificant Software. If you do not, please do not install this app as it will not work.
How to install Signature Pad for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Signature Pad.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Signature Pad app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Signature Pad icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running Signature Pad into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.
Please follow and like us: