SideSync For PC Download (2020 New version) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Sidesync For PC Download is an official Samsung application designed for use with personal Samsung handsets and tablets powered by Android. The application is overall quite useful, mainly for being able to access your phone’s screen and functions on your desktop or laptop PC. You can access most functions over WiFi or with a USB cable connection.
The usefulness of SideSync is its ability to control your phone by doing things like typing text messages, making calls, running Android apps and more. You can also use the program to transfer files like music and photos directly from your desktop PC. Drag-and-drop is fully supported. Overall, SideSync for PC can be considered an excellent option for increasing workflow and running phone apps which are exclusive to mobile platforms like Android. SideSync can transfer files between phone and PC, call landlines and cell phones, send SMS messages and emulate Android.
Sidesync PC App Download is a new PC-Mobile solution that enables screens, windows, and data to be shared easily. Share between a PC and a Galaxy smartphone, or between a Galaxy Tab and Galaxy smartphone.Using Samsung SideSync, you can conveniently share the screen and data between your PC and mobile device. Receive alarms of your phone through PC and use various features of your phone on the computer. Enjoy the smarter and more convenient life with SideSync. Stronger Solution to Connect your Windows PC & Samsung Mobile Device! You may also read this Wiseview For PC Windows Or Mac
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
Easily Synchronize Data Between A Samsung Phone Or Tablet And PC
Using SideSync, you can conveniently share the screen and data between your PC and mobile device. Receive alarms of your phone through PC and use various features of your phone on the computer.
Install SideSync for PC onto a PC & mobile device, and then connect two devices through USB data cable or Wi-Fi. Simply connecting the PC & mobile, you can conveniently use various features of SideSync. For a PC or MAC, click the download button above to install. Samsung SideSync can transfer files between phone and PC, synchronize phone data, text chat and send SMS messages.
Samsung SideSync on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from mobile phone tools without restrictions. Samsung SideSync 188.8.131.52 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Features and Highlights
Shares data, enables transfers and even offers phone notifications on PC. While your phone is connected to your pc, via USB cable or wifi, you can receive calls, text messages and regular phone notifications on your computer. The file sharing is also kept simple, the Drag-and-Drop feature makes it all fast and easy. You may also read this Horizon Zero Dawn PC
Download Samsung SideSync from our software library for free. The current installation package available for download occupies 46.9 MB on disk. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. This free software was originally produced by Samsung. Samsung SideSync lies within Mobile Phone Tools, more precisely Samsung.
Smart & Convenient Connection
Install Sidesync For PC Full Version & mobile device, and then connect two devices through USB data cable or Wi-Fi. Simply connecting the PC & mobile, you can conveniently use various features of SideSync. For a PC or MAC, click the download button above to install. For a mobile device, you can download the app from Google Play™ or Samsung GALAXY Apps which is preloaded on your latest Galaxy device.
Make Phone Calls and Send Text Messages
If your PC and mobile device are connected with SideSync, you can check alarms for receiving phone calls and directly connect to the app on your PC. Through the pop-up window, you can easily receive phone calls or simply exchange text messages.
Share Files between your PC & Mobile Device
SideSync enables you to quickly share files and texts between your PC and mobile device simply with drag & drop. You can insert photos from your mobile device to Word documents on your PC. Also, you can insert a file on your PC to your mobile device while you are sending text messages or email.
Note: Some Galaxy devices sold through certain channels may not have the GALAXY Apps widget. Please check the Apps and Widget folders on your device.
1. Mobile Phone Screen Sharing
- You can use Screen Sharing to mirror the screen of your Samsung Android device on your PC screen. You can also control your Android device from your PC.
- Easily navigate to the desired screen by using Favourites on the Dashboard.
2. Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
- In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing Mode, you can use your Android device as your PC monitor and control the device easily using the PC’s keyboard and mouse.
- Try using your device and PC at the same time.
3. Helpful Features
- You can receive your device’s notifications on the Dashboard in real-time.
- You can easily share URL(Note 2, S3, S4)s between tdevice using the Internet sharing feature, and open them on your PC or your device.
- You can seamlessly transfer music or video playback from your device to your PC.
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
- Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
- Mobile phones running Android KitKat or higher, and are model S3 or later (excluding some models in certain regions) are supported. Some features may be unavailable depending on the device.
- Tablets running Android KitKat or higher can be connected to a mobile phone. Connecting tablets to a PC is supported from Android Lollipop onward.
- Some features may not function properly on the Note 2 NE6 version. Please upgrade your device to the latest version before using SideSync. You can check your device’s software version by checking the last 3 digits of the build number in Settings > More > About device.
- Drag & drop file moving is not supported for models released prior to Galaxy Note 3 (Note 2, S3, S4).
- Certain features, such as the smart phone’s NFC and sensors, may not function identically on mirrored tablets or PCs.
The following permissions are required to use SideSync. You can use SideSync without allowing optional permission.
- Phone : Read phone status through Call forwarding
- Microphone : Directly call through Call forwarding
- Contacts : Find accounts on the device during Call forwarding
- SMS : Read and send text messages
- Storage : Read and send the contents
- Camera : Scan QR code
- Support for Android Pie(9.0)
SideSync is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
How To Uninstall Samsung SideSync App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Samsung SideSync” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Samsung SideSync for PC app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Samsung SideSync app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Samsung SideSync from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Samsung SideSync is a Shareware software in the category Desktop developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. It was checked for updates 1,351 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month. The latest version of Samsung SideSync is 184.108.40.206, released on 08/15/2019. It was initially added to our database on 04/06/2014. The most prevalent version is 220.127.116.11, which is used by 44 % of all installations. Samsung SideSync runs on the following operating systems: Android/iPhone/Windows. The download file has a size of 46.2MB.