Shazam For Computer Audio App Free Download Win/Mac (Updated Version)
Shazam for PC and enjoy music with your friends. Shazam is a well-known pc application that lets you discover what song is while a song is playing. Shazam Music Software is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any music, song or even what you’re watching on tv. Shazam is a well-known mobile application that lets you discover what song is playing by holding your phone up while a song is playing. It’s now available for Windows 8 users.
Shazam Software Company version is primarily used to identify specific songs playing while you’re on the go, Shazam for Windows 8 is better used as a means of getting even more information on music. You can buy tracks, as well as watch music videos and concerts from YouTube. Users can learn lyrics or read album reviews and artist biographies with ease on Shazem as well.
There’s also a social element to Shazam. You can share your music tages on Windows Live, Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks. Shazam for Windows 8 is also nicely designed to make use of the touch screen. You can click a button to identify songs right from the interface, which is convenient. It won’t always get a match for lesser known songs and artists though.
What’s new in Shazam
In the most recent update, there have been some design improvements to the app News feed, which are designed to make it easier to see more from artists you’ve Shazamed, for example new tracks and exclusive videos. This update to the News feed also allows you to more easily see what your friends’ activity and find out what they are up to
Is Shazam available for PC?
Yes it is Available for PC. Until not so long ago it was quite complicated to find out the name of that song that we liked on the radio or from a certain TV advert. It mainly depended on being with the right person who knew that song. Now that uncertainty is over thanks to Shazam, the music identification and recognition app developed for iPhone and Android, and that we can now also use on our Windows PC.
For mainstream song information, Shazam is a worthwhile app to add to your Windows 10 Modern UI.
Shazam for PC windows 10 provides the option to play the song on Spotify, Radio, and Google Play Store from where you can listen to the song and buy the track. You can view a history of all the songs you’ve searched for using the ‘My Tags’ option.
Shazam now has Spotify integration, so you can listen to full songs in Shazam playlists. If you connect your Spotify account, you will automatically get a ‘My Shazam tracks’ playlist in Spotify, so you have an easy to use record of the songs you Shazam.
And although we may think that the natural environment for this software definitely has to be its mobile app version, the truth is that it can also be quite useful on a PC. Just imagine that you’re watching the TV with your laptop in front of you, listening to the radio, or watching a movie or show on Netflix, and all of a sudden that song you like starts playing. What’s its name? Don’t worry, just press the button and find out immediately.
It also provides more detailed info about each song such as lyrics and related videos.
But how can Shazam know so much about all this music? Well, Shazam ‘hears’ the song through your PC’s microphone and uses your mobile internet connection to compare the sounds it receives with those recorded in a huge online database of music. If it finds a match Shazam will provide you with the information immediately, and offers you the ability to email it to a friend if you wish. While Shazam can’t recognize every song in the World, it managed to get most we tested it with.
The interface of Shazam is very simple to use, and it only takes a few seconds to look up a song.
A great way to expand your musical library
Shazam provides a solution to that age-old dilemma of trying to guess (and remember!) a song that you heard at a party. It’s easy-to-use interface makes it a must have for music fans..
Main features of Shazam for PC
- Recognize and identify any tune: songs from the radio, adverts, soundtracks…
- Access the video of the song hosted on YouTube.
- Get hold of the lyrics to sing along.
- Share your activity and discoveries on Facebook and Twitter or by SMS or email.
- Read opinions about the albums and the biographies of artists.
- Use the application whilst you browse or simultaneously with other applications.
- List of most identified songs.
- User profile with activity history.
- More than 100 million users can tell you enough that this app is doing a great job with what it promises to do.
- Learn about the music title, artist and more with just one tap.
- Get a preview of a song before you can add them to Spotify.
- Sing along to the lyrics of the song as it plays real time on your screen.
- Supports song identification even when you are online and out of internet range.
7 Golden Features
- Find out new music and tracks with the app’s recommendation.
- Features real-time music chart for the most popular music download.
- Supports cloud sync when you log in to another device. So you will be sure to see and play all your music, and other media content no matter how many devices you transfer to.
- Streamlined through all Google-related apps like Google Play Music and even purchase it with just one tap.
- Connect to Facebook account and find out your friend’s Shazamed playlists.
- Supports QR code reader for visual recognition feature.
- Supports Android wear feature that means you can view the artist and some information about the song right on your Android Wear’s screen.
How to Download shazam for PC
I must warn you that you are about to download a huge file at around 400MB. Not if you have a slow internet connection, I advise that you use a download booster such as IDM aka Internet Download Manager. But if you are alright with normally downloading the file with your current internet speed, you may do so still.
- If you know an Android emulator that you trust, you can use it or you can use the most popular Android emulator called BlueStacks. You may visit its official website or you can get an installer directly from the download button we provided for this article.
- Initiate the download as soon as you are ready. If you have installed a download manager, it should handle the download and finish it in a few minutes.
- As soon as the download finishes, double-click on it to start the installation.
- Choose where you want the app to be saved and let it finish.
- When the installation is through, look for the BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the icon to launch the BlueStacks application.
- Since this is the first time for you to launch the app, a short instruction on how to use the app will greet you. Use it to familiarize yourself with the controls until you are directed to the main desktop.
- Now, find the download button for the Shazam APK in this article. Click on it to initialize the download.
- After the download finishes, you may double-click on the APK file to automatically install Shazam for PC. Or you can drag and drop the APK to the BlueStacks interface and it will install like a normal app.
- After a few seconds, the Shazam icon should appear on your BlueStacks application list.
- Click on it to start the app.
- You may now enjoy Shazam for PC with its full features nothing more and nothing less
This is the part where we should be glad that even after the shutdown of the official Shazam for PC, people still can enjoy Shazam app. It is really useful especially if you are so into music. And for those people who love learning new songs when they are out and about, the Shazam is more than just a multimedia app. It is an assistant.
So when you are out with your laptop or when you are in your room, and suddenly music comes on the radio, the Shazam for PC will help you learn about it. It will give you more than just the people behind the song but also the lyrics and videos associated with the music.
So tell us. What feature of the Shazam app works best for you and why do you think it should always be on your mobile phone? You can also tell us some things about the app that is not so good for user experience. We would love to know more from you guys because it’s different when they say it on paper and when people say it from experience.If you have questions and other concerns, feel free to reach out or leave your messages in the comment section. We will try to get back to you as soon as we can.