Send To Kindle PC Software Windows 7/8.1/10/11 (32-bit or 64-bit) & Mac
Send to Kindle for PC allows you to send documents from your laptop or desktop to your Kindle. A getting started guide is offered after installation. You will, of course, need to sign in to your Amazon account to use the app. Send to Kindle is simple to use. It uses the Context Menu, meaning you can right-click on any document and choose “Send to Kindle.” The app knows what document types you can send and which you can’t. When you right-click on anything that’s not supported, the Send to Kindle Context Menu does not appear.
“Send to Kindle for PC” is a software application developed by Amazon that extends the functionality of the Kindle ecosystem to personal computers. It allows users to send various types of documents, ebooks, and other reading material from their PC directly to their Kindle devices or Kindle reading apps. This service enables users to access their content seamlessly across multiple devices, providing a cohesive reading experience whether they’re using a Kindle e-reader, a Kindle app on a mobile device, or the Kindle software on their PC.
To use “Send to Kindle for PC,” users need to install the application on their computer, and they can then send compatible files to their Kindle devices or apps via the Windows File Explorer. The application also integrates with popular office software, such as Microsoft Word, making it simple to send documents for reading on Kindle devices. Additionally, the application synchronizes the user’s reading progress and annotations, ensuring a consistent experience across different platforms.
You can also print documents from any application and choose the “Send to Kindle for Mac” printer. Finally, drag and drop is also supported by starting Send to Kindle and then dragging and dropping your documents into the app. Strangely, no shortcuts to the app were placed on our desktop or Start Menu, so to do this, you’ll need to navigate to Program Files (x86) > Amazon > SendToKindle > and create a shortcut to SendToKindle.exe. Accessing the main window will be required for drag-and-drop, help, managing your Kindle, and options. If you’re happy to right-click and send, this is a non-issue.
There are a few options for General, Registration, Language, Network, Feedback, and About. There isn’t much to change here as the app is intuitive enough that there’s not much to improve. Converting PDF to Kindle format is one convenient option. Send to Kindle solves the problem for anyone who wants to send documents from their PC to their Kindle to read later. As we’ve discussed, it’s simple to use and very intuitive.
How To Send eBooks & Other Documents To Your Kindle
Send to Kindle for Windows makes it easy to put content on your Kindle, whether a free ebook or a Word document. You can email files to @Kindle.com or transfer them over USB the old-fashioned way.
Any documents you transfer over are stored in your Kindle Personal Documents online. When you buy a new Kindle, it’ll be automatically restored. You can also access your documents from Kindle apps on other platforms.
Reading your documents on a Kindle has never been easier. Send personal documents to your Kindle from your PC. From Windows 7/8.1/10/11 Explorer, right-click on one or more documents and choose to Send to Kindle. From any Windows application that can print, select Print and choose Send to Kindle. Drag and drop one or more documents onto the Send to Kindle application. Choose to archive documents in your Kindle library, where you can re-download them conveniently at any time.
- A PC with a 500MHz Intel or AMD processor or faster
- At least 128MB of RAM
- Windows 7/8.1/10/11
Send to Kindle App from a Computer
If you are on a computer (Windows 7/8.1/10/11 or Mac),
- Download the appropriate Send to Kindle for your device. (If you have a pc, download Send to Kindle for PC, if you have a mac, download Send to Kindle for Mac, etc.).
- When you’ve downloaded the program, find it on your computer (usually, you should be able to find it in your “Downloads” folder). This will open an “Installer”. This Installer will guide you through installing the Send to Kindle program onto your device. Follow the instructions it gives you.
- Once you download and install this program, it will ask you to log in to your Amazon account.
- Find the attachment at the top or bottom of the email called “Here is your claimed book!” and click on the attachment to download the file.
- Find the ebook file (.mobi or .pdf only) on your computer where you saved it (when you download a file, it is automatically sent to your “Downloads” folder unless you have picked a different default location for downloads or saved it elsewhere), and drag the file into the Send to Kindle app where it says “Drop files here”.
- Put a checkmark next to the device you want to send your file and click “Se” d”.
- “you should see a dialogue box that reads “Up” and complete”. “give us a few minutes to format and deliver your document. Please ensure your Kindle is connected to the network to receive your document. Select the “OK” b” tton
- The book should appear in your Kindle library. If it doedoesn’telectn’t, “Sy” c & Check for Items” a “d check if your book has arrived. This may take a few minutes. If you have a Kindle Fire, the book might be found in the “Do” s”s” section, and the cover may not appear until you have opened the booEmailnd From Your Email.
If Send to Kindle doedoesn’trkn’t, send files did email to your Kindle email. You’ll firsYou’llemailind your Kindle email address through Amazon.com, and then you’ll forward your book file to your Kindle.
AddinEmailApproved Kindle Email Address
- Log in to your Amazon account through the Amazon website.
- If you live in the United Kingdom, use Amazon’s iAmazon’sonal site.
- If you live in Canada, use Amazon’s iAmazon’sonal site.
- If you live in Australia, use Amazon’s iAmazon’sonal site.
- You will be brought to the “Your Cont” nt and Devices” page. Se” at the “”Preference” s”” tab.
- Scr “ll down to “Personal “Document Settings” and click” on the header to expand the section. You will email a list of your Kindle email addresses (i.e.____@kindemailm). There will be one email address listed for each Kindle device you oemailake sure the personal email you use to claim your books is on the “Emailed “Personal Document Email List,” which is “also in the “”Personal “document Settings”” sectioEmailt below “”Send-to-K” ndle Email Settings””). If nemailick on “Add a new appro” ed e-email dress” and add the pe “sonal email address that you claim books from Prolific Works with emailed Your Femailto Your Kindle Email
- Use your email address when claiming a Prolific Work email.
- Forward your Prolific Works email and the book file yemailceived from us to your maille email address. Your Kindle email address is the one you use to access Amazon.com, but with “@kindle.com” as its domain. For exam email, if your “Amazon Acco” not login email is firstname.lastname@example.org, your Kindle email address is email@example.com. When sending the email, change the Subject line to “Convert”.
- Now go to the Kindle App for the device. Click the Sync “button, “and wait a few minutes for it to sync, although it should happen immediately.
- If you have a Kindle Fire, the book should appear in the “Docs” section on your Kindle. The cover may not show until you op “n the” book for the first time.
Transfer with USB
If you can still not access your book, here is a step-by-step process to transfer documents from a desktop or laptop computer to any device.
- Find the theemailchment at the top or bottom of the email called “Here is your claimed book!” and click on the attachment to download the file.
- “when you download a file, i” is automatically sent to your “Downloads” folder unless you have picked a different default location for download” ads (you “may also save it to a particular folder if you choose).
- Connect your ereader device (you can also connect iOS and Android devices) with the appropriate USB cable. Plug the USB cable into your computer.
- Depending on what kind of Kindle you have, when you plug it in, it should say, “If you want to read or shop on your Kindle while continuing to charge over USB,” please keep the USB cable attached, but eject your Kindle from your computer.
- Locate the folder for your device under the “My Computer” folder on Windows 7/8.1/10/11. On a Mac, your device will appear in the sidebar” of any “Fi” der” window under “Devices”.
- You can drag your ebook files directly into the “device “older and the “specific” documents folder if one is required for your device, OR you can copy and paste the file onto the device by right-clicking (or ctrl-clicking if you’re using a mac) on the file and selecting “Copy” or “Copy file”, going into you’rendle’sKi’ Documents folder, right/ctrl-click “ing “n the” space an” selecting “PasteKindle’sste” Item”.
- Now you should be able to find your book on your Kindle!
Auto “r’s’ O “into” regarding “the Send To Kindle For PC Windows 7/8.1/10/11 (32-bit or 64-bit) & Mac
The Send To Kindle For PC has verAuthor’sul features while considering the security purpose; priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also works fine, and middleware software also has an important role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the Send To Kindle For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac). I hope you also use itemailout any trouble; if you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others. We made a lot of effort while collecting the software for your download.