Screen Mirroring Software For PC To TV Free Download
Apowersoft Phone Mirror (recommended)
Screen Mirroring Software For PC To TV: ApowerMirror is a desktop program that can mirror the screen of your Chromecast compatible Android device to a PC in just a few steps. Using this tool allows you to stream videos, photos and any other media from your cell phone to a larger screen. It even supports utilizing the mouse and keyboard to control your Android phone from the computer for an easier typing and clicking experience.
It can be used to play all kinds of Android games (without needing to root your device), stream video, photos, and other media files, send instant messages and to manage various apps. Apowersoft Mirror also allows you to receive notifications directly on your Windows 10 PC including the option to choose from both a Full-Screen mode and Landscape mode for a more personalized experience.
Apowersoft Phone Mirror has the capability to connect to your phone through both USB cable and WiFi. To use it as a wireless display you want to make sure both your PC and phone are connected to the same wireless network. ApowerMirror is a desktop program that can mirror the screen of your Chromecast compatible Android device to a PC in just a few steps.
This software can be useful in a variety of situations
- Office – presenting files to every member
- Classroom – share content with the entire class at once
- Live – show yourself to a larger audience easily
- Home – enjoy media with your entire family
- The free version of Apowersoft Phone Mirror allows you to control your Android device with
- your PC mouse and keyboard, take screenshots and sync app data.
The Personal Version of the Apowersoft program removes the watermarks from the free version for a better-looking presentation. The commercial version has all the capabilities of the free and personal version but is designed for commercial use (corporate/companies).
The Apowersoft official page gives you the option to research freely an elaborate Faq’s page and guides to help you navigate the software easily and tailor the experience specifically to your needs.
TeamViewer is one of the most popular screen mirroring apps used mainly for diagnostic purposes. You can also use it to mirror desktops and other mobile devices if needed.
TeamViewer key features:
- User-friendly interface
- Supports HD video and sound transmission
- It supports 256-bit AES encryption
- It supports files transfers from both devices
- Free to use for individual use
- Various payment options for businesses are available
- It allows connections across multiple platforms – PC to PC, mobile to PC, PC to mobile and mobile to mobile
3 NCH ScreenStream
This software from NCH is one of the best options the market has to offer when it comes to screen broadcasting software because of its intuitive and user-friendly interface.
ScreenStream is the modern equivalent of an overhead projector, allowing others to watch your screen from their own computers over the network or the internet, and it’s completely free. Unfortunately, NCH ScreenStream is not directly compatible with Windows 10 operating systems but we have a quick fix for you that allows you to install it nonetheless.
Steps to use NCH ScreenStream on Windows 10
- First, you want to download the software normally then right-click on the installer and choose ‘troubleshoot compatibility‘.
- Windows will open the ‘Program Compatibility Troubleshooter’ screen and all you have to do is click on ‘Try recommended settings’. This will set the compatibility mode to Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) automatically.
- You can then click on ‘Test the program‘ button and the installer will start.
- In order for NCH ScreenStream to automatically configure your network, your router needs to support UPnP. If that’s not the case, you can manually set up the IP address and TCP/IP port.
When you turn on screen sharing, any user that has the link (and optional access code) can easily view your screen directly from their internet browser without the need to install any additional software. This makes ScreenStream one of the easiest options to set up and use.
To stop sharing your screen, you can easily open ScreenStream and click the turn-off button.
ScreenStream key features
- Very simple user interface
- Runs in the background and captures your screen while in any other program
- The image can be viewed by anyone with using an ordinary web browser (from any type of computer)
- Setting a secure connection using the optional access code feature
- It supports the option to share audio in order for others to hear you present/speak
- The number of viewers is only limited by the size of your bandwidth
- You can install and run it in minutes.
4 Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome Remote Desktop is a free desktop program from Google that runs as an extension paired with the Chrome web browser. This is one of the most popular screen mirroring apps for Windows 10. Chrome Remote Desktop lets you look at your computer desktop using your mobile device and works on any computer with Google Chrome browser support.
This app is free with no in-app purchases whatsoever.
Chrome Remote Desktop key features
- Quick install
- Supports multiple monitors
- Works with different operating systems
- You can use it in full-screen mode
- Works even when the host user is logged off
5 Reflector 3
Reflector 3 is a mirror software for Windows 10 which enables you to mirror content to a big screen with an easy setup. With its newly designed interface made specifically for modern operating systems, Reflector 3 has been upgraded and is rewritten for stability and performance.
This app is also a wireless mirroring and streaming receiver compatible with most devices. One of it’s most important features is the ability to mirror multiple devices at once.
It automatically adjusts the layout in order for the screens to be displayed proportionately. This feature is ideal for side-by-side comparisons in collaborative environments.
Reflector 3 key features
- Calling Android users
- Easily records any connected devices
- Live streaming – the ability to project your screen activities directly to YouTube
- Support for connections from Miracast devices
- Easy access to custom controls
- Full-resolution screenshots
- Screen previews – quickly see what’s on a screen before showing it to the audience
- Powerful screen-mirroring features
- Built into most Windows 10 devices – no need to install or use additional software
- Options to change frames, emphasize and hide or show devices from one central location
Reflector 3 also comes in a ‘Teacher‘ version, which is installed on the teacher’s computer. Other classroom devices can wirelessly connect to that computer, connect the teacher’s computer to a projector or external display and take advantage of its specialized education-focused features. Here are some of them:
- Connect and display multiple devices of any type at the same time.
- Allows teachers to teach from their mobile device and students to share from anywhere in the classroom.
- Educators decide when and how students share and display their work.
- Control center which allows easy management of all connected student devices.
6 Screen Stream Mirroring
This mirroring app for PC has multiple powerful features, like mirroring or sharing screens with media players like VLC, OBS, and KODI.
In a similar manner to Reflector 3, Screen Stream Mirroring provides you with the option to live-stream your webcam videos to YouTube and Facebook and aids in creating efficient presentations for education, work or gaming purposes.
Screen Stream Mirroring key features:
- Live broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Ustream, etc.
- Screen sharing with media player tools like VLC, OBS, etc.
- Mirroring with UPnP/DLNA devices like Smart Tv’s
- Chromecast compatible
- Internal audio and microphone streaming
- Recording MP4 or MKV video files
- Compatible with network tethering (Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB)
- Secure stream with username + password (RTSP)
- Unlimited number of connections at the same time
Download Screen Stream Mirroring
We’ve seen what tools to use in order to mirror your Windows 10 computer screen to an external monitor or projector.
Now, let’s see what software to use in order to mirror your phone screen to your Windows computer screen.
If you ever wished you could have your phone’s interface displayed on the screen of your Windows 10 computer and easily check notifications, Vysor is a very effective tool. Vysor by Koush is a Chrome extension that allows you to easily mirror your Android device screen to your computer.
The Android app of this software takes advantage of the Android Debug Bridge automatically set itself up. In previous versions, the app had to be manually installed on your device via ADB which may discourage less-savvy users. Now you can easily download it on Google Play Store.
also read this iRoot for PC
The app will direct you to the Chrome Store in order for you to download the partner app for your Windows 10 browser and then helps you through the process of pairing your Android device with Chrome through a USB cable. For those of you who are looking for upper-end features, Vysor also comes in a Pro version that includes the ability to drag and drop files from one device to the other and also wireless capabilities.
Mobizen is a screen mirroring app designed for PC that allows you to stream Android phone screens to PC and easily transfer files between your smartphone and computer.
Mobizen offers you the capability to control your mobile devices freely using a mouse and keyboard and can connect via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G, or LTE. It doesn’t allow resizing of windows.
Mobizen key features
- Real-time mirroring of your mobile device for gaming, instant messaging, etc.
- Screen recording without needing to root your device
- Effective for presentations with tools such as on-screen drawing
- Ability to receive all smartphone notifications on your PC
- Music and video streaming capabilities
- Drag-and-drop file transfer
- Access to call logs from PC
- No need for installation – it can be used directly from your web browser
Mirroring technology has made many forms of communication, recording, sharing and streaming wirelessly an easy-to-do task and it becomes even easier with the right tools. This article offers you 8 best screen mirroring software options for Windows 10 in order to suit any of your mirroring needs.
If you want to mirror your Android device screen to PC, Apowersoft is your best choice, being suitable for both educational purposes and business. Reflector 3 and Screen Stream Mirroring might be preferred by those of you who want easy access to screen sharing for Youtube and other online platforms. NCH ScreenStream, Vysor, and TeamViewer offer you an easy-to-use path to mirroring and Mobizen helps you transfer files instantly between devices by dragging and dropping files easily.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Screen Mirroring Software For PC To TV
The Screen Mirroring Software For PC To TV has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middleware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Screen Mirroring Software For PC To TV for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.