Navigating a Roku device from your Windows 10 PC or tablet could not be easier. With the new Roku app for Windows 10 rolling out in the Windows Store today (free to download), your channels are just one click away. With more and more Windows 10 devices supporting both point-and-click and gesture navigation, you can browse lists with a simple swipe or by clicking to bring the next page of content to the front. Browse more than 3,000 channels and 300,000 movies and TV episodes, or ask Cortana to search for your favorite content.
As you can see, the app includes a brand-new user interface which looks pretty nice, and the app also comes
Supplement your Roku gushing background and utilize the Roku mobile app
- •Use your telephone or tablet as a remote control for your Roku gadget
- • Browse a hand-picked determination of extraordinary films and TV demonstrates utilizing What’s On
- • Use your voice or mobile console to look for motion pictures, TV shows, on-screen characters, and chiefs
- • Launch your most loved channels straightforwardly from your mobile gadget
- • Add channels and games from the Roku Channel Store
- • Listen to sound from gushing motion pictures or shows through your earphones with Private listening *
- • Cast recordings, photographs, and music to your TV utilizing Play on Roku
- • Use your mobile console to enter messages on your Roku gadget
- • Follow your most loved motion pictures, shows, and performing artists/executives utilizing My Feed
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU STREAMING PLAYER OR ROKU TV
Specific highlights require good Roku gadgets and may require signing in to your Roku account.
- · Roku Search is accessible when your associated Roku spilling player or Roku TV underpins this usefulness. Roku Search isn’t accessible in Mexico.
- · Searching by voice is accessible in English in the US and Canada.
- · The Roku app is accessible in the English language just in Mexico.
- * Mobile Private Listening is accessible for Roku Express, Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (3600), Roku Premiere, Premiere+, Roku Ultra and Roku TVs
- ** Subscription or another installment might be required to get to certain channel content. Channel accessibility is liable to change and differs by nation.
Latest Features Of The App
- Search for movies, shows, actors, or directors and quickly launch the content on your Roku player or TV. Search is available today with the Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI version), Roku 3, and Roku TVs and will be available on additional Roku players later.
- Browse, add, and rate Channels from over 1,800 Roku Channels in the Roku Channel Store.
- Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels.
- Name and switch between multiple Roku players and TVs
- Enjoy your laptop or tablet photos and music on your Roku player or TV (Supported on Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku LT, Roku HD (model 2500), Roku TV, and Roku Streaming Stick only)
Roku Remote Download For PC | Roku Emulator For PC
- This app does not require any setup.
- It has very easy channel switcher.
- For super fast typing, you can also use the keyboard.
- You can also view all the TV channels as well as jump directly.
- You are also allowed to adjust your roko toggle volume.
- There is also tablet support in this app.
- It is also straightforward to add channels in this app.
- You can also use Roku Remote app on different operating systems, such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, and iOS. This app is compatible with different operating systems (OS).
- Here, you will also find android viewer support.
- Using Swipe-pad as well as D-pad, you can easily navigate.
- You are also allowed to pair with multiple Roku devices.
- You can also keep the wifi from sleeping.
- The Roku Remote app is straightforward and has a simple user interface.
- The Roku app is available for free on Google Play Store.
How To Download Roku Remote For PC
Roku Remote Download For PC
- Your first step to downloading Roku Remote app on your personal computer is to download an android emulator on your personal computer.
- In the next step, you can also install it on your PC.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator on your personal computer.
- After completing the launching process, you can also open the Play Store and do not forget to sign in with your Google account.
- After completing the signing process, you can search Roku Remote in the Play Store search bar, and many apps will appear on your computer screen.
- In the next step, you must click on the install button to get the Roku Remote app on your personal computer.
Tutorial: How to Download and Install Roku on a PC
Step 1: Download an Andriod APK Software emulator for Windows PC
The below are the best emulators on the market.
A. Nox App. OR
B. Bluestacks App.
I recommend Bluestacks. It is trendy. Hence if you run into issues using it, you can find excellent troubleshooting solutions online.
Step 2: Install the downloaded Software Emulator on your Windows PC
Go to your download folder->Click the app to install the application->Accept the EULA License agreement.
Follow the on-screen directives to install the application.
If the above is done correctly, the Software will be installed successfully.
Step 3: Installing Roku on Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Open the Emulator application, and in its search bar, type Roku and Search. On the search results page, Click the Roku app icon. This will open a new window within the Emulator.
Click “Install,” and your application will start installing.
Next, you will see the “All Apps” icon. Click it to see all installed apps.
Once you see the Roku icon, Click to start using your app on your PC Laptop.
If you’ve got a Roku set-top-box and you’re looking for an easier way to control it. So then Roku for your Mac or Roku for Windows PC and MacBook is a winner. Downloading the app now should be more accessible. And gives you the option to watch TV and film and listen to music from your PC. The Roku® mobile app is a free application for iOS® and Android™ devices that turns your mobile device into our ultimate streaming companion for Roku streaming players and Roku TVs.
To use the Roku mobile app, you must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Certain features require a compatible Roku device and may require logging in to your Roku account.
Author’s Opinion regarding The Roku app
The Roku app has compelling features while considering security purposes. The priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the Emulator also works fine, and middleware software also has an essential role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended The Roku app for personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble. If you have any issues, please mention them in the email, we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others; we made a lot of effort while collecting the Software for your download.