Download Podcast Addict for PC Windows 7/8.1/10/11 (32-bit or 64-bit) & Mac
The podcast App for PC is easy to use and has several impressive features to guarantee an enjoyable experience. Its primary use is managing your podcasts and videos. It offers automatic updates and downloads; you can set your best podcasts to be downloaded at a particular time, like when you are asleep, so that you find them downloaded when you wake up.
Podcast Addict offers a vast library of podcasts covering various topics, including news, entertainment, education, and more. Users can explore different categories, search for specific shows, and subscribe to their favorite podcasts for automatic updates when new episodes are released. The app supports both streaming and offline downloading of episodes, enabling users to enjoy their favorite podcasts without relying on internet connectivity.
In addition to podcast listening, Podcast Addict provides convenient features such as automatic updates, playback speed control, and customizable playlists. The app also supports video podcasts and YouTube channels, expanding the content options for users who prefer visual content. While Podcast Addict is primarily intended for mobile devices, accessing it on PC through Android emulators allows users to enjoy podcast content on a larger screen and manage their subscriptions and playlists efficiently.
Apart from that, you can also stream and adjust the playback speed to your liking. It allows you to shuffle your videos and audio and resume from where you left off so that you don’t have to start seeking where you were every time after closing the app. With that said, you don’t have to struggle to search for Podcast Addict for PC. It’s only available for Android, but thanks to technology, you can have it on your computer using the BlueStacks Android Emulator software.
The podcast addict app also follows genre. A user can subscribe to a Podcast free of cost, and a podcast could be digital audio and video, which can be saved inside the device. So, a user anytime can open podcasts offline at. It has additional features such as Live streaming, listening to Radio, Audiobooks, news feeds everything in one app.
Its search engine interface is similar to Google, so users can access many topics by searching on the Podcast Addict app. Moreover, it’s highlighting trending topics from reputable newspapers based on your pre-selected categories.
Podcast addict For PC: Podcast is most trending for listening to Audiobooks, Live streaming, YouTube, Twitch, and SoundCloud. The podcast name came with a combination of two words, “iPod” and “Broadcast.” I use podcasts while traveling and in my free time.
People are searching for “Podcast addict for PC,” but it is not available for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac users. But I will guide you through running Podcast addict for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac.
If you want to download and install Podcast addict for PC, you are at the right place. This app allows streaming audiobooks and downloading Podcasts to a PC. Follow the step-by-step guide to download Podcast addict for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac.
What is Podcast Addict?
Podcast Addict is an app available in the Google play store and Apple store for free of cost. You can stream audio and videos whenever you want, allowing you to download your favorite podcasts to your mobile and PC.
Apart from that, Resume any audio playlist from whenever you stop when you close the app and again reopen it to listen to the same Podcast. You can store all podcasts on your Memory card (SD card).
How to manage podcasts
This app manages every Podcast according to settings. There are many episodes inside a thumbnail that shows all recent updates. If I want to download an episode, I have to click on the header download button to save it on my phone and add a playlist by tapping on the footer plus button.
It provides new episodes auto downloads. Therefore, a user stays up to date. It’s all advantages that made life easier. Therefore, anybody could be addicted to Podcast Addict.
I have provided links to download this app for Android
Podcast addict apps on computer advantages and disadvantages
Download the Podcast addict app for PC. There are some advantages and disadvantages. This application has free paid as well as free versions.
- In the free versions, you can access millions of episodes for free.
- Based on provided settings, your Podcast will be filtered and managed accordingly. In addition, you can download an episode on your PC.
- Tap on the header download button, and also, you can place an episode on a playlist by tapping on the footer + button.
- This app offers a backup and restoration facility if the app is accidentally deleted or the system crashes. It automatically restores all the data inside its server.
- There are annoying ads in the free version, and for a paid version, you will get ads free experience with a few advanced features.
- Streaming podcasts on a PC doesn’t feel comfortable.
Podcast Addict for PC Features
The Podcast Addict application has a wide variety of features to offer you a smooth podcast listening and management application. Below we will let you know about some of the top features of the podcast addict application:
Multiple Podcast Source
The podcast addict lets you listen to the audio Podcast from thousands of sources. According to the developer, the app has more than 750 thousand podcasts with more than ten million episodes. The podcasts are divided into different categories to explore new podcasts that may suit your interest. More so, you can also browse the popular Podcast of a specific group.
The podcast addict app will recommend podcasts according to the one you listened to. That means you can quickly learn about different podcasts that suit your interests.
One of the most impressive features of the podcast addict app is it has a playback or audio effect feature. The feature lets you put different effects on the Podcast as you want. By doing so, you can maximize your entertainment while listening to the Podcast. With the built-in audio effects, you can easily change the playback speed and volume boost, skip the silence and mono playback and do many more. You can also perform other tasks while listening to the Podcast.
The podcast addict can also work as a standalone player such as MP3, Audiobook, Local files, and streaming apps. It also supports multiple playlists so that you can efficiently organize the Podcast. It has a variable playback speed for a video podcast (this feature is available only for Android six and ups). Some advanced audio effects include shuffle mode, loop mode, sleep timer, Chromecast, SONOS support, and more.
The podcast addict supports various podcast networks to maximize your podcast listening experience. For example, English podcast networks include BBC, CBS RADIO, CNN, ESPN, NASA, MSBNC, NPR, TWIT, WSK, TAL, Gimlet, and Ted Talks. It has the Chinese HK reporter network for those who speak Mandarin. It also has France’s Jazz radio, Radio France, Virgin Radio, Radio Campus, and German’s DW, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, WDR, etc.
Such a wide range of podcast and radio networks means you will not be out of the new Podcast.
While using the podcast addict app, you can automate different works. Such as, you can set an episode’s download and deletion period. When a new episode of your favorite Podcast arrives, it will be automatically downloaded to your device and ready for listening. Besides, you can set a specific time to delete a previously downloaded episode to make storage space for the new episodes. Moreover, you can also use and control the application through intents with third-party applications. It is also one of the best podcast managers for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and MAC OS.
The podcast addict also supports backup. You can back up or restore the subscription to your favorite Podcast. The backup will be saved as an OPML file. The file is compatible with the other podcast apps so that you can enjoy them flexibly.
Live Stream Radio
The podcast addict has more than 150 thousand radio from various parts of the world. That means you can listen to any radio from the application without charge. More so, you can also live stream different audio conferences, publications, etc., with the live streaming feature of the app.
10 Special Features Podcast Addict App
Podcast addict app for PC – Why Podcast addict app is addictive? Well, some unique features make it addictive to a podcast. I have mentioned some features which make your life easier by using this app.
- Download all the latest episodes on the phone and watch the production schedule.
- Place episodes in a playlist like YouTube.
- Auto-update episodes when you are sleeping.
- Watch all episodes offline without using wifi and 4G data.
- Subscribe to episodes as much as you can.
- You can create your Podcast and publish it for free.
- Every morning listen to religion experts’ thoughts.
- Add the most liked Podcast to liked category and watch when you want.
- More than 60K popular networks are available.
- Automatically back up and restore even if you remove this app.
Requirements to Download Podcast addict Desktop
- Android Emulator
- PC with Windows 7/8.1/10/11 or Mac 😛
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Minimum 2GB free disk space
- Of course internet connection 😆
How to Download Podcast Addict For Windows 7/8.1/10/11?
- To download Podcast Addict for PC, You need to download and install an android emulator on your computer.
- I will recommend you download the Bluestacks emulator for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac OS. You can also use the best android emulator. Recently, I posted an article on that.
- Once installation of the emulator that you would like to use on your PC. You will find an emulator icon on your desktop, double-click on it to open it.
- Now it will ask you to set up a Google account like on your Android smartphone. If you have an account, sign in or create an account and log in.
- Once it’s done, you will navigate to the emulator home screen, where you can find the play store app and open it.
- Now search for Podcast Addict and click on install. Podcast Addict download
- That’s it. Now you have successfully installed Podcast addict for PC using Bluestacks or any other android emulator.
The Podcast is not only a source of entertainment but also a great way of education. You can learn about different industries and subjects. Especially if you are related to any industry, the Podcast can help you to acknowledge up-to-date trends about it. Moreover, you can listen to podcasts while working. That means your time doesn’t go in vain while hearing a podcast. Hopefully, the above information and guideline will assist you in running the Podcast Assist application on your PC.