PC Doctor For Windows 7/8.1/10/11 (32-bit or 64-bit) & Mac
PC Doctor for Windows delivers lower support costs by reducing the frequency of No Trouble Found (NTF) product returns and speeding up the resolution of customer-reported problems. Leading manufacturers have installed over 100 million copies of PC-Doctor for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 on computer systems worldwide.
PC-Doctor for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 deflects service calls by giving end users the tools they need to diagnose hardware problems. When service calls occur, PC-Doctor for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 provides support technicians with powerful hardware diagnostics and system information tools to speed call resolution and increase first-call resolution rates.
PC Doctor is a comprehensive software suite designed to optimize and diagnose the performance and health of personal computers. This utility tool is utilized by individuals and IT professionals alike to enhance the overall functionality of computers and troubleshoot potential issues. PC Doctor offers a range of features including system diagnostics, hardware testing, software optimization, and real-time monitoring.
One of PC Doctor’s key functionalities is its ability to conduct in-depth system diagnostics. It scans hardware components such as the CPU, memory, hard drive, and graphics card, identifying potential problems and providing detailed reports on their status. This aids in detecting hardware failures, overheating issues, or compatibility problems that might be causing system instability. Furthermore, PC Doctor can perform stress tests to evaluate the computer’s performance under heavy loads, ensuring its capability to handle resource-intensive tasks.
In addition to diagnostics, PC Doctor assists in optimizing system performance. It can identify unnecessary startup programs, system registry errors, and junk files that may be slowing down the computer. By cleaning up and optimizing these areas, the software helps improve overall system responsiveness and boot times. Additionally, PC Doctor provides real-time monitoring of various hardware parameters, enabling users to keep track of temperature, usage, and other vital statistics, which is especially useful for preventing overheating and hardware damage. Overall, PC Doctor serves as a valuable tool for maintaining and enhancing the performance of personal computers, offering both diagnostic insights and optimization capabilities.
What is a PC Doctor?
Created by Mesa Roha Solutions LLC, PC Doctor is a rogue browser extension claiming to improve computer performance, enhance users’ Internet browsing safety, and enable similar functionality. While this browser extension may seem legitimate, be aware that it is categorized as adware or a potentially unwanted application. PC Doctor employs a deceptive software marketing method called ‘bundling’ (stealth installation of additional applications together with the chosen software) to install on Internet browsers without users’ consent. After successfully infiltrating Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox, PC Doctor generates intrusive online advertisements and monitors users’ Internet browsing activity.
DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS 7/8.1/10/11
These intrusive advertisements include a banner, in-text, interstitial, text-link, and pop-up ads. Clicking these ads will probably cause high-risk adware or malware infections. In addition, PC Doctor monitors users’ Internet browsing activity by recording various information, which may be personally identifiable such as IP addresses, unique identifier numbers, operating systems, browser types, cookies, URLs visited, pages viewed, and other similar details. This behavior may result in adware or malware infections, and therefore, Internet users are strongly advised to remove PC Doctor from their Internet browsers.
There are many rogue browser extensions similar to PC Doctor, for example, Disturbicons, Theater Mode, and Share It All. Neither PC Doctor nor any of these other extensions add any real value for the user – their purpose is to generate income by displaying intrusive online advertisements.
DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS 7/8.1/10/11
Commonly, users infect their computers with adware while downloading free software via small programs called ‘download clients’ on freeware download websites. Thus, reckless download and installation of freeware often result in adware or malware infections.
This situation can be prevented by closely observing each step of the freeware download process and never accepting the installation of any additional programs offered. When installing downloaded software, choose the ‘Advanced’ or ‘Custom’ installation options – this will reveal any hidden applications listed for installation and allow you to decline them. If you have already installed PC Doctor and observe intrusive online advertisements caused by this adware, read the following removal guide and eliminate PC Doctor adware from your Internet browsers.
What it fixes
- You cannot empty the Recycle Bin or delete a file or a folder inside the Recycle Bin.
- When you try to rename or move a file, you receive the following error message: “The file or folder does not exist.”
- When you copy, move, rename, or delete a file on a network share, you receive the following error message: “There is a network or file permission error. The network connection may be lost” or “The folder does not exist. The file may have been moved or deleted. Do you want to create it?”
- Your View settings or customizations for one or more folders may be lost or incorrect.
- You’re unable to use keyboard shortcuts to select more than one item in Windows 7/8.1/10/11 Explorer, or you’re unable to select multiple items in a Windows 7/8.1/10/11 Explorer window by holding the Shift key or the Ctrl key while you select the items.
- Some icons in My Computer, in Windows 7/8.1/10/11 Explorer, on the desktop, or in the Quick Launch Bar change randomly.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- More than 200 diagnostic tests cover all major PC subsystems, including CPU, memory, system board, storage, audio, graphics, networking, and peripherals I/O.
- Direct System Information collects data from multiple sources to provide an accurate and thorough system view.
- Customizable test scripts support specific system configurations and customer requirements.
- It can be used to solve problems remotely.
- The easy-to-use graphical interface can be customized to simplify the user experience and advance the PC manufacturer’s brand.
- Standard technology base with PC-Doctor Factory and PC-Doctor Service Center products for improved failure and trend analysis.
- Value-added services from PC-Doctor include OEM customer support and training, diagnostic library updates, application, and development consulting.
- Compatible with current versions of Microsoft Windows, including Windows Server 2003, Windows 7/8.1/10/11
- Alternative versions are available for DOS, Linux, and newly available diagnostics for Android.
- DOS and Windows 7/8.1/10/11 PE versions can test systems that fail to boot into Windows.
- Reduces No Trouble Found (NTF) rates.
- Increases customer satisfaction and brand value.
- Deflects call center support calls.
- Reduces support call duration.
- Increases support first-call resolution rates.
- Easy deployment.
- Easily integrates support for emerging standards in hardware development.
- They are localized in 24 languages.
- Small footprint on end-user hard drives.
- Custom company branding, including company logos and support contact information
Key User Communities
- PC manufacturers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs)
- System integrators and IT service providers
- System builders and Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Customer support and field service organizations
- Enterprise IT departments
- PC-Doctor for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 software product master for pre-installation on end-user systems
- Reproduction and distribution license agreement to install PC-Doctor for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 on computer systems
- Customizable online documentation content for installation with PC-Doctor for Windows 7/8.1/10/11
- Multilingual versions available in 24 languages for major PC market regions
- Optional consulting and professional services are available to speed up field delivery of PC-Doctor for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 solutions.
How do I remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows 7/8.1/10/11?
- On the Start menu (for Windows 7/8.1/10/11, right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows 7/8.1/10/11: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows 7/8.1/10/11: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program PC-Doctor 5 for Windows 7/8.1/10/11, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows 7/8.1/10/11: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows how long it will take to remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows 7/8.1/10/11.