PC Doctor For Windows 10/7, Android, Mac Full Version Free Download
PC Doctor for Windows delivers lower support costs by reducing the frequency of No Trouble Found (NTF) product returns and speeding resolution of customer-reported problems. Leading manufacturers have installed over 100 million copies of PC-Doctor for Windows on computer systems worldwide.
PC-Doctor for Windows deflects service calls by giving end users the tools they need to diagnose hardware problems. When service calls occur, PC-Doctor for Windows provides support technicians with powerful hardware diagnostics and system information tools to speed call resolution and increase first-call resolution rates.
What is PC Doctor?
Created by Mesa Roha Solutions LLC, PC Doctor is a rogue browser extension claiming to improve computer performance, enhance users’ Internet browsing safety, and enable other similar functionality. While this browser extension may seem legitimate, be aware that it is categorized as adware or a potentially unwanted application. PC Doctor employs a deceptive software marketing method called ‘bundling’ (stealth installation of additional applications together with the chosen software) to install on Internet browsers without users’ consent. After successful infiltration on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox, PC Doctor generates intrusive online advertisements and monitors users’ Internet browsing activity.
DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS 7, 8.1, AND 10
These intrusive advertisements include banner, in-text, interstitial, text-link, and pop-up ads. It is highly probable that clicking these ads will cause high-risk adware or malware infections. In addition, PC Doctor monitors users’ Internet browsing activity by recording various information, which may be personally identifiable such as IP addresses, unique identifier numbers, operating systems, browser types, cookies, URLs visited, pages viewed, and other similar details. This behavior may result in adware or malware infections, and therefore, Internet users are strongly advised to remove PC Doctor from their Internet browsers.
There are many rogue browser extensions similar to PC Doctor, for example, Disturbicons, Theater Mode, and Share It All. Neither PC Doctor, nor any of these other extensions add any real value for the user – their purpose is to generate income by the display of intrusive online advertisements.
DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS 10
Commonly, users infect their computers with adware during download of free software via small programs called ‘download clients’ on freeware download websites. Thus, reckless download and installation of freeware often results in adware or malware infections.
This situation can be prevented by closely observing each step of the freeware download process and never accepting installation of any additional programs offered. When installing downloaded software, choose the ‘Advanced’ or ‘Custom’ installation options – this will reveal any hidden applications listed for installation and allow you to decline them. If you have already installed PC Doctor and observe intrusive online advertisements caused by this adware, read the following removal guide and eliminate PC Doctor adware from your Internet browsers.
What it fixes
- You’re unable to empty the Recycle Bin or delete a file or a folder inside the Recycle Bin.
- When you try to rename or move a file, you receive the following error message: “The file or folder does not exist.”
- When you copy, move, rename, or delete a file on a network share, you receive the following error message: “There is a network or file permission error. The network connection may be lost” or “The folder does not exist. The file may have been moved or deleted. Do you want to create it?”
- Your View settings or customizations for one or more folders may be lost or incorrect.
- You’re unable to use keyboard shortcuts to select more than one item in Windows Explorer, or you’re unable to select multiple items in a Windows Explorer window by holding the Shift key or the Ctrl key while you select the items.
- Some icons in My Computer, in Windows Explorer, on the desktop, or on the Quick Launch Bar change randomly.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- More than 200 diagnostic tests cover all major PC subsystems including CPU, memory, system board, storage, audio, graphics, networking, and peripherals I/O.
- Direct System Information collects data from multiple sources to provide an accurate and thorough system view.
- Customizable test scripts support specific system configurations and customer requirements.
- Can be used to solve problems remotely.
- Easy-to-use graphical interface can be customized to simplify the user experience and advance the PC manufacturers brand.
- Common technology base with PC-Doctor Factory and PC-Doctor Service Center products for improved failure and trend analysis.
- Value-added services available from PC-Doctor include OEM customer support and training, diagnostic library updates, application and development consulting.
- Compatible with current versions of Microsoft Windows, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows PE.
- Alternative versions available for DOS, Linux, and newly available diagnostics for Android.
- DOS and Windows PE versions can test systems that fail to boot into Windows.
- Reduces No Trouble Found (NTF) rates.
- Increases customer satisfaction and brand value.
- Deflects call center support calls.
- Reduces support call duration.
- Increases support first-call resolution rates.
- Easy deployment.
- Easily integrates support for emerging standards in hardware development.
- Localized in 24 languages.
- Small footprint on end user hard drives.
- Custom company branding including company logos and support contact information
Key User Communities
- PC manufacturers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs)
- System integrators and IT service providers
- System builders and Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Customer support and field service organizations
- Enterprise IT departments
- PC-Doctor for Windows software product master for pre-installation on end-user systems
- Reproduction and distribution license agreement to install PC-Doctor for Windows on computer systems
- Customizable on-line documentation content for installation with PC-Doctor for Windows
- Multilingual versions available in 24 languages for major PC market regions
- Optional consulting and professional services available to speed field delivery of PC-Doctor for Windows solutions
How do I remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows?
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program PC-Doctor 5 for Windows, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows.