OpenSongApp for Windows – Download the Latest version (4.3.2) of OpenSongApp for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from this site for free now.
OpenSongApp Features and Description
OpenSongApp App Preview
A songbook app designed for musicians, singers, worship leaders, etc., it allows you to view chord charts and lyrics on your Android device and use it as a portable music songbook. The app uses the OpenSong format but will also open and convert songs created in ChordPro and OnSong. PDF documents are also supported on Android Lollipop.
- Performance (musician) mode
- Stage (tech team) mode
- Presentation (projecting lyrics) mode.
- The fully indexed search feature
- 4 fully customizable display themes (light, dark, etc.)
- Supports ALL Bluetooth pedals
- Metronome (audio and visual)
- Built-in pads (matching the key of the song) – 24 included
- Include your backing tracks
- Song sticky notes
- Highlighter/drawing tool
- Import songs from UG and Chordie
- Use the camera to take a photo of a song sheet and use this
- Create and edit songs
- Show/hide chords
- Set preferred keys (e.g., Gb or F#)
- View chord diagrams for guitar, ukulele, banjo, cavaquinho, and mandolin. You can also create custom chords.
- Support European chord formats (es/is/Do re mi) and Nashville numbering.
- Create and edit sets of songs, slides, notes, scriptures
- Export and share songs and sets with others
- Songs in sets can be converted to ‘Variations.’ This allows you to modify songs in your set without changing the original.
- Load in previously created/shared sets
- Allows images to be used as songs
- Will display PDF documents in performance mode (e.g., scanned sheet music) – this is only available on devices running API
- 21/5.0 (Android Lollipop) or above. Multiple-page PDF files are supported.
- The current song can be looked up on YouTube via a search button
- Fully compatible with .onsong, .pro, and .chopro file formats (songs are automatically converted into OpenSong format)
- Import all songs from an onsong backup file
- Dual-screen presentation of songs with custom background images and video
- Allows user choice of storing song on internal or external memory (SD card)
- Simple song and chord entry. Import, export, and synchronize with Dropbox and other sources.
- Pull sets and change songs for live performances.
- Flip or tap through all the songs in your set.
- Transpose and capo with the brush of a finger.
- Highlight or bold chords for visibility. Change font size and style. Keep track of your past sets and archive.
- Import songs from your various online sources.
- Play backing tracks from your iTunes or OnSong music library.
- Play a click track to a metronome with remembered tempo for each song.
- Share wirelessly with your band members over Bluetooth or WiFi.
- Send your list to your team via email.
- Print your set wirelessly to an AirPrint printer.
- Works with many foot pedals such as the AirTurn PED, AirTurn BT-105, Griffin Stompbox, and iRig Blueboard.
- Project lyrics or use a stage monitor with VGA, HDMI, AirPlay, and Chromecast support.
How To Install OpenSongApp on Windows 10
To install OpenSongApp 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks, or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app, you can download OpenSongApp full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks, or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player;
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Log in with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for” OpenSongApp. “
- Choose one of the apps from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file you’ve downloaded from the link above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click, then install it.
- Now you can play OpenSongApp on a PC.
- Enjoy the app!
OpenSongApp (OpenSong Tablet) website.This website is designed as the online manual for the free app available on Google Play.
OpenSongApp is designed to allow musicians, worship leaders, etc. use their Android tablet as a portable songbook using their collection of OpenSong songs. It is also slowly becoming a port of OpenSong for the Android platform and allows tech teams to display lyrics, slides, scriptures, etc., via a connected projector.
It is also a good, free Android alternative to the popular iOS app OnSong.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Onsong For PC
The Onsong For PC has compelling features while considering the security purpose; the priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also works fine, and middleware software also has a vital role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the Onsong For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble; if you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others; we made a lot of effort while collecting the software for your download.