NETGEAR Nighthawk – WiFi Router App App for Windows 10, 8, 7 Latest Version
Nighthawk App For PC formerly Up app makes it easy to set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. With the app, you can install your router in few steps – just connect your mobile device to the router network and the app will walk you through the rest. Once set up, you can use the intuitive dashboard to pause Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test and much more.
Nighthawk App | Netgear Nighthawk App Setup And Download
Nighthawk app helps user to set up router easily from mobile device itself. Netgear Nighthawk app is available for Android mobile devices and can be downloaded from Google Play store or Apple App store in case of iOS devices.Nighthawk app is intuitive easy to use to use application.User can easily setup Nighthawk AC series routers and Extenders and manage settings using Netgear Nighthawk Application.Nighthawk apk is compatible with all Nighthawk AC series routers and Extenders.In case of Netgear WNR,WNDR series routers user can use Netgear Genie application.
Nighthawk App is formerly also known as Netgear Up app.With help of this application user can set up Nighthawk router in quick steps, Moreover, user can manage Nighthawk Router settings,Update router admin password, Change wireless password and SSID, Update Parental control settings, Change Wifi Channels and also you can easily update Nighthawk firmware to latest to avoid security vulnerabilities issues.
Android & iOS Apps on PC
PCAppStore.us helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you that how can you download and install your fav. App NETGEAR Nighthawk – WiFi Router App on PC using the emulator,
About Nighthawk ( Formerly Up) For PC
Download Nighthawk (formerly Up) PC for free at BrowserCam. NETGEAR, Inc published the Nighthawk (formerly Up) App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install Nighthawk (formerly Up) for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
Let’s find out the prerequisites to install Nighthawk (formerly Up) on Windows PC or MAC computer without much delay.
Select an Android emulator: There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and there are more you can find from Google.
Netgear Nighthawk App Features
- • Easy & Quick Setup
- • One-click router Set up
- • Pause or block Internet Access
- • Smart Parental Controls with Disney circle
- • Internet Speed Test Setup
- • Internet Traffic Monitor
- • Guest Wireless Sharing
Netgear Nighthawk App Golden Key Features
- Configure your router, parental controls and guest Wi-Fi settings easily
- Change your wifi network name, password easily
- Run the built-in Ookla speed test and check your internet speed
- Share your wifi credentials easily using a QR code
- View all the details of your router i.e model number, firmware version
- Easily enable or disable remote access through the nighthawk app
Features of Netgear R7900P
Here we are going to discuss some of the features of the router in the following appropriate points below:
R 7900 Nighthawk Design
Talking about the size of the Netgear R7900P router it looks like a coffee table book, which makes it one of the largest routers in the market. The router is clothed in the basic black further giving the dimensions in 11.0 x 9.0 x 2.1-inch and can be set on a tabletop or a shelf. The Netgear R7900P router also has 6-pull out antennas which are coated black and mounted vertically.
Nighthawk R7900 Tri Band Router Performance
Talking about the performance of the Netgear R7900P router it has overall good performance in the terms of speed. And it also excelled in the mid-range distances based on Broadcom’s BCM4365E Wi-Fi chip, and the device sets up a tri-band 802.11ac network which is good in speed delivering and that has an AC4000 rating. The Netgear R7900P router delivered the speed of 5712Mbps to 628Mbps covering the distance of 5 to 15 feet.
Ideal for Gaming, Streaming & Mobility
The Netgear R7900P router is an ideal router for streaming and playing games as it delivers good speed to all the connected devices at the same time. The router comes in with the latest AC3000 for high speed and performance. The Netgear R7900P router has a powerful Dual-Core 108GHz processor and three offload processors that provide the WIFI speed up to 3gbps.
The Netgear R7900P router comes in with the multi-user MIMO technology, the router with this technology can stream multiple devices simultaneously. Not only this the Netgear R7900P router can deliver faster WIFI to throughput MIMO devices.
The tri-band WIFI technology delivers a massive combined speed up to 3Gbps which is the breakthrough of the router. The tri-band technology provides three dedicated WIFI bands for optimized speed for all the devices. By intelligently assigning every device to the fastest WIFI band possible, and doing so it allows the devices to connect at their maximum speed.
The router comes in with a powerful 1.8 dual-core processor to connect the WIFI devices to the internet. A single-core processor can cause severe performance issues as various processors compete for CPU power. This processor prioritizes a high-performance WIFI connection to get maximum combined WIFI speed up to 3Gbps.
Nighthawk (formerly Up) Features and Description
Nighthawk (formerly Up) App Preview
The Nighthawk App (formerly NETGEAR Up app) makes it easy to set up and get more from your WiFi.
- You can quickly install your WiFi in just a few steps. A dashboard provides easy access to additional key app features:
- Remote Management. Manage your router and connected devices from anywhere with Internet access
- Smart Parental Controls. Easily manage content & time online with Circle® with Disney.
- Internet Speed Check. Test the broadband speeds from your service provider.
- Pause Internet. Pause the Internet on any connected device.
- Traffic Meter. Supervise Internet traffic usage by day, week, month, and more
- Guest Network. Set up a guest WiFi network to keep your main network private and secure and more!
Compatibility: Before downloading them take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
For example, BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14), 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator which will work well with your PC’s hardware/software.
Create a Netgear account with Nighthawk app Download
Netgear account allows you to manage the router settings remotely from anywhere. Create an account from the Nighthawk app and set up the parental control. Here are some steps to create the account for the app.
- Open the Nighthawk app on the smartphone.
- Tap on create Netgear account.
- Enter the first and last name to create an account.
- Type in the email and password for the account login.
- Access your email to verify the account.
- Go back to the app and sign in with the email and the password.
How to access the Netgear router login with Nighthawk app?
Netgear users can access the router settings from the app. Manage the home network and run the network diagnostics with a single tap in the Nighthawk app. Tap the speed test option in the app to check the internet speed of your network. Now it’s very easy to set up the router from a Nighthawk app. Login to router settings with the Netgear app.
- Tap the app icon on the smartphone.
- Enter the email and the password to sign in to the app.
- Enter the administration username and password on the next screen.
- Netgear administration username and password is different from the Nighthawk app credentials.
- Click the login button after typing the router’s username and the password.
- Access the Network map or the wireless settings in the app.
What you can do with the Nighthawk app?
There is a lot of things you can do with the Nighthawk app. Create the guest network or reboot the router from just a single app. Access the Wi-Fi settings or manage the home network with a single tap on the smartphone. Here are some features of the Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Network Map: Get the list of all the devices which are connected with your home network. The network map shows the IP address and details of the devices.
- Parental Control: Setup the smart parental control to block some particular websites. Parental control allows you to block websites which you don’t want your kids to access from their devices.
- Guest Network: Enable the guest network for the visitors and give them limited access to the internet.
- Remote Access: Remote access allows you to manage your router remotely from anywhere. Access the settings of the router from any location remotely with the app.
How To Install Nighthawk Router Utilizing The Nighthawk App
- 1. In the first step attach the antennas(if any) to your Nighthawk router and connect your modem to the internet port on your nighthawk router
- 2. Power on your nighthawk router and wait for the wifi LED to light.
- 3. If you have an Android mobile, go to play store search NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK, and download the app, if you have iphone (iOS) then go to an app store, search NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK and download the app.
- 4. On your Android or iOS mobile device, tap on WI-FI, find your network name and connect to your router’s Wi-Fi network and you can check your Wi-Fi network name and password from your router label.
- 5. Open the NIGHTHAWK APP on your mobile.
- 6. Follow the on-screen instructions on the app to install your router.
Nighthawk App Cannot Detect Router
When you are using a nighthawk app, there are some common issues that your NIGHTHAWK APP is not able to detect your nighthawk router, this issue can be caused by few things such as your router being set to access point (AP) mode and in the second case this is also possible that your mobile is connected to your LTE network and router’s Wi-Fi network at the same time
Follow The Below Mentioned Steps If Your Nighthawk App Cannot Detect Your Router
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to your Nighthawk router’s wi-fi network name.
- If you are using a mobile device then make sure that your mobile data or LTE connection is disabled.
- Make sure that your router is not in access point mode.
Netgear Nighthawk app helps to install Netgear router easily and even manage the router settings from the app itself. Netgear Nighthawk App can be downloaded from android google play store or from the Apple store in case of ios devices, Netgear Nighthawk app is compatible with all AC series Nighthawk routers although desktop windows platform for this application is not released yet you can use your android device or ios device to use this application.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Nighthawk App For PC
The Nighthawk App For PC has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middle-ware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Nighthawk App For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.