Modern Combat 5 For PC Laptop & MAC Free Download 2023
Modern Combat 5 For PC, The fifth installment in Gameloft’s action-packed Modern Combat series, has lots of hype. Will it surpass its popular predecessors or come up short?
Modern Combat 5 (MC5) immediately throws you into action as a security forces soldier named Phoenix, who you might recognize from his minor role in Modern Combat 4. Like the popular Call of Duty games, a major city, Tokyo, comes under attack from violent militants. You’ll fight the militants through a series of stages throughout the Japanese capital.
What’s in the new chapter
Each stage of MC5 is divided into different chapters. Each chapter has your standard run-and-gun stages, objective-based stages that involve tasks such as defusing bombs, and a multiplayer stage. To save space, chapters are downloaded as you progress.
There are plenty of weapons to choose from, and you also have a squad that features four different classes: assault, recon, heavy, and sniper. The weapons and classes are an important part of the game and directly affect the difficulty of each level. For example, some missions require you to free hostages held at gunpoint by killing their captors. Using a shotgun will almost certainly kill both the captor and the hostage, so it’s a good idea to choose a more precise weapon before playing the stage.
Modern Combat 5 also has a robust multiplayer mode, which supports up to 12 players simultaneously. This is the best way to take advantage of the squad feature, which allows you to easily join up with your friends and join the fight. Multiplayer has all the classic FPS game types, such as deathmatch, capture the flag, and free-for-all.
The gameplay is close to the multiplayer modes in Call of Duty down to the kill streak bonuses, which give you upgrades such as sentry guns and helicopters. The games I played all ran smoothly in terms of connection, and I didn’t have many lag problems. I did, however, find some issues with spawning. A few times, I spawned in front of an opponent who quickly killed me before I even had a chance to move. Even with the spawning issues, the multiplayer mode is an excellent FPS experience.
Grab your gun and join the fight
The controls in Modern Combat 5 face the same problem that many touchscreen shooters face: on-screen joysticks aren’t as responsive as the real things. The joystick that controls your movement is located on the left-hand side of the screen, and you can aim by moving your thumb on the right-hand side. The shoot, grenade, zoom-in, and special ability buttons are also on the right-hand side.
The controls are mostly responsive, but there are problems, such as the shoot and grenade buttons being too close together. There were a few times when I accidentally threw a grenade which can seriously disrupt gameplay, especially if you’re fighting in close quarters. This isn’t a fault of MC5, as plenty of other games face the same issue. Gameloft is hoping to implement controller support soon.
The look and sound of combat
Lots of work has gone into Modern Combat 5, and the attention to detail is apparent: characters look detailed and fluid in their animations, and levels are concise enough that they don’t appear repetitive. This isn’t on par with console graphics, but it’s still top-of-the-line for device games.
The sound in the game is also high-quality. The guns have diverse sounds, and other sound effects, such as tires screeching, sound believable. There’s also hammy but solid voice acting that isn’t normally found in mobile games.
Despite the controls, it’s still great for fans of FPS
The controls can get irritating and clunky, but Modern Combat 5 is still an entertaining game with promising multiplayer.
Free mobile FPS game
Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is a free mobile first-person shooter with single-player and multiplayer modes. Battle through a full campaign mode or join with friends to compete against other online players.
Into the fight
With obvious design inspiration from genre leader Modern Warfare, Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is a fairly derivative if well-designed FPS game. The game is split into two main modes, campaign, and death match. Players choose from various classes and then earn XP for better guns and skills, equipping their chosen armor for a unique play style. Graphics are above average, controls are decent for a mobile title, and matchmaking is solid. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS does nothing new but does everything well.
The campaign stretches across several continents and has a predictable modern military plot, complete with the usual deaths and betrayals. Multiplayer maps are small but offer a fast and furious fight style. While the game is free, much better equipment and skills require micro-transactions. Another small gripe is that the single-payer campaign is only available when connected online.
Not much new
Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is a solid if forgettable, FPS game. Fans of the genre will not find anything new but decent gameplay and an active online community.
- Free download
- Good overall design
- Beautiful graphics
- Lots of different challenges for each level
- Superb multiplayer
- Squad incorporation
- Always online required
- Little innovation
- Controls can be frustrating
- It would be best if you were online to play
Features and Highlights
- 9 customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer
- Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
- Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
- Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
- Individual and Squad leaderboards in Modern Combat 5 Blackout
- Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
- Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
- Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
- Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments
- Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
- Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush
- Flawless graphics, music, and voice performances with seamlessly integrated cutscenes
- Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play just the way you want
Here are the Modern Combat 5 System Requirements (Minimum)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA Geforce GT 220
- PIXEL SHADER: 4.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.1
- SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
Modern Combat 5 Recommended Requirements
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA Geforce GT 730
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- SOUND CARD: DirectX compatible
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB
Download Modern Combat 5 Hacks On PC
It is easy to download the Modern Combat 5 hacks on your Windows PC. The official application is not available for Windows software. However, using Android emulators, you can still play the Modern Combat 5 game on your PC. There Amen Android emulators available for free. You can download any of these Android emulators and then download the Modern Combat 5 hack apk on the software to enjoy the game on your PC. Below is the step-by-step guide to downloading Modern Combat 5 hacks on your PC.
- First of all, you need to download any one of the Android emulators available on the internet for Windows.
- After downloading the Android Emulator, you must install it on your device by completing the setup file.
- You will see your complete Android user interface on your Windows PC when you launch the Android Emulator application. Moreover, you will find the Google Play Store and browser.
- Launch the Chrome browser and search for the Modern Combat 5 Blackout APK. Download the Modern Combat 5 blackout apk from any question developer’s website.
- Now go to the settings on your device and enable the trust unknown sources option from the accessibility menu.
- Go back to the file manager on your emulator and select the downloaded Modern Combat hack APK.
- Click on install and follow the instructions given on your screen
- Modern Combat 5 hacks will be successfully installed on your device and are ready to play.
The world sits on the brink of destruction, and it is up to your team of specialized soldiers to hold it all together. Somewhere in the dark, a lunatic holds the world’s armed forces. By assembling the greatest fighting team, you can stop this madman and bring peace to the world again. Modern Combat 5: Blackout is an intense first-person shooter with amazing graphics and realistic sounds. Fight in several solo missions or battle it with your friends in multiplayer mode.
Make your gaming experience even more realistic by downloading the new BlueStacks Android Emulator app for PC. This free program allows you to play any Android game on your home computer. Instead of fumbling around a small touch screen trying to hit enemies you can barely see, you can now use the deadly accuracy of your mouse to blast your way through any dire situation. Accumulate experience points quickly with the BlueStacks advantage and rise through the ranks. Win more PvP challenges by playing bigger and download BlueStacks from the link above.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Modern Combat 5 For PC
Author’s Combat 5 For PC has very powerful features while considering the security purpose; priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also works fine, and middleware software also has an important role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the Modern Combat 5 For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble. If you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others; we made a lot of effort while collecting the software for your download.