Mobizen for PC Android & Mac Full Free Download 2022
Mobizen for PC is the desktop version of this remote management service for Android devices, and includes a few more advanced features than the web version.Using your smartphone from your PC becomes a reality with Mobizen. Type using your keyboard, view photos and videos stored on your phone and use mobile apps. Using your smartphone has never been more convenient. Share your Photos and Videos on a Larger Screen!
Mobizen‘s intuitive design allows you to control your Android as if it were in your hands. Tapping, swiping or dragging with your mouse has never been easier. The best of mobile and desktop experiences have been combined into one with the app.
Use either a web browser or PC application to continue using mobile apps and accessing multimedia content. Infinitely expand your Android experience with Mirroring.
Working with Mobizen
When users get Mobizen for Mac or Windows, they are required to register themselves on the app by creating an account. After that, they will create a PIN number of their choice to make it more secured. With all formalities complete, the access that they will have to their Android devices is limitless. Playing Android games on the big screens or using social apps like WhatsApp and Kik on PC have never easier. You can now play any song from your phone gallery or check out any photo or video from your phone without even touching it.
Your phone, in Windows
As much as the main Android phone manufacturers insist, phones and Windows don’t get along well. Yes, you can access files and photos via USB, but that’s about it…
That’s where apps like Mobizen come in, a system similar to AirDroid. Mobizen allows you to use your Android on Windows as if it was right in front of you, using your mouse.
Of course, you can also access your phone’s music, photos and videos, completely wireless.
It includes an interesting feature that allows you to record your phone screen remotely. It is ideal to create video tutorials or record while you’re playing, but your phone must be powerful enough to obtain good quality video.
The developers have come up with a way to allow users to enjoy the service of remote management in their desktop computers. There are quite a few ways to use Mobizen in desktop PCs running on Windows and Mac OS. What is more, is that the PC version has some more features when compared to the web version.
Android and Windows – Coming together
No matter how much the leading manufacturers of smartphones may insist it is tough for phones and windows to be in harmony. Users have the ability to explore files and media through the USB cable. But it is not all.
It is at that point that applications like Mobizen remove the limitations and provides more access to the device. Mobizen is outlined like AirDroid and permits the users to use their Windows or Mac product to use their Android devices. Users can enjoy a more realistic feature on their PC and control everything using the mouse. Pointless to say, access to the music gallery, photo and video collection of the phone is wireless.
Mobizen – Record screen at ease
This app brings in an intriguing feature. This allows users the ability to record the screen by remote access. This makes it the ideal choice for candidates who wish to make video tutorials or take clips of gameplays. That being said, the phone must have the capacity to get videos of good quality.
Relatively easy to use
Mobizen is a bit more complicated than AirDroid, but not by much. First you must create an account, and then choose a PIN number to improve security. Now, sometimes it prompts you to install an additional support package, without further explaining what it is or why, or it refuses to connect for no apparent reason.
In any case, the remote access works pretty well and without much delay. You really can use your phone from Windows or even chat without much trouble. Mobizen’s interface is a floating window that looks like a phone. You can move it anywhere, but unfortunately, you can’t resize it.
Android and Windows, getting closer
Thanks to Mobizen, the line that separates your phone and Windows will be a bit thinner. It does not have as any additional features as AirDroid for now, but the screen’s remote view works pretty well.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
– Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
– You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
– Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
– Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
– Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
– Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Features and Detail of Mobizen Mirroring
- Mobizen Mirroring
- controls Android devices from a PC.
- shows the screen of Android/iOS devices on a PC.
- supports wired/wireless connections (3G/LTE/Wi-Fi/USB).
Use Mobizen to do these
- Enjoy games/video/pictures on a bigger screen.
- Control smartphones with keyboard and mouse.
- Receive alerts and notification on the PC.
- Access the phone when it is not with you.
- Find or copy files to/from the phone.
- Screen mirroring: enjoy mobile screen in the big way!
- control the mobile from PC!
- Connect in any way: supports USB/3G/LTE/Wi-Fi.
(3G/LTE/Wi-Fi available on Professional version only)
- securely remote control devices with 2-step verification.
- easily access files on the mobile device.
- receive all alerts and notifications on the PC.
- Mirror in full screen.
- Adjust transparency on the PC side.
- Record the smartphone from PC.
- Quick access key such as HOME, MENU, BACK, SEARCH, POWER and VOLUME.
- Skin specific to the device.
- Clean recording / mirroring without watermark.
- Use Google or Facebook account to connect.
- Little delay in remote viewing
- Quick access via PIN
- Remote screen recording
- Continuous capturing option
- No need to install the tool
- File transferring
- Mouse and keyboard controlling
- Video editing
- Connectivity issues
- Two icons in the notification area
- Window cannot be resized
- The free version has limited functions
- Some problems with connection
Downloading Mobizen on PC
There are quite a few ways to get Mobizen on PC. You can use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks and get the application from Play Store.
To download Mobizen for PC using BlueStacks, you need to download the installation file for the emulator and install it in your system. Once done, you need to follow the below steps:
• Click on the BlueStacks emulator and launch the application.
• Log in with Google Credentials to emulate Android on your PC.
• Go to the Google Play Store on the emulated screen and search for Mobizen.
• Click on download and wait for some time.
• The installation will be automatic. After the app is installed, click on the “Open” button and launch the app on your PC.
Mobizen Mirroring can record or capture the mobile devices screen after getting connected. Record games such as Minecraft, Clash of Clan, etc. or even live broadcastings. Record and capture is available on Professional service only. Mobizen is an app that lets you connect your Android to your computer, letting you see everything happening on your smartphone or tablet, right on your computer screen.
Although this is probably Mobizen’s most important feature, it’s definitely not the only one. Aside from sharing what’s happening on your Android, you can also take screenshots and recordings (that are then stored on your Android) with different resolutions, frame rates, and other customizable settings.
Another interesting feature offered by Mobizen lets you manage all the files on your Android from the convenience of your PC. You can see all the photos from your smartphone on your computer screen, delete files, and even save any document from your hard drive to your Android.
Mobizen is one of those apps that, aside from its enormous number of features, offers a very simple interface. You don’t need any complicated tutorials to start using this user-friendly app.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Mobizen for PC
The Mobizen for PC has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middleware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Mobizen for PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.