Back in August, we informed you about Metal Gear Solid 4 running on the PC via the Playstation 3 emulator RPCS3. And today, we are happy to report that the game is fully playable on a custom version of RPCS3, from start to finish.
Furthermore, the game’s performance has been significantly improved. While there are still some drops below 60fps in some scenes, most of the game can now run with 60fps. For comparison, the original PS3 version is running at 30fps. Moreover, this custom version of RPCS3 fixes numerous bugs and glitches.
What this ultimately means is that PC gamers can fully enjoy Metal Gear Solid 4. In fact, PC gamers can run the game with much better performance than what Konami and Kojima originally offered. And this right here is why emulators are so important, even for newer consoles like the PS3.
Metal Gear Solid 2 Features
- Metal Gear Solid 2 is subtitled “Tactical Espionage Action”, and most of the game is for the protagonist to sneak in so as not to be seen by enemies.
- The most basic is the widest range of skills available to the player. The first-person aiming mode allows players to aim at specific points in the game, which greatly expands tactical options. The guards can be blinded by steam, distracted by a flying fruit, or struck at weak points. Players can walk slowly and sneak on noisy floors without making noise, or hang on sidewalks to pass under the guards’ feet.
- Metal Gear Solid’s corner print, which allowed players to take a look at the next round, has been extended to allow players to shoot outside the cover. Other skills included jumping and detaching guardrails, opening and hiding in lockers, and sneaking behind enemies to hold them under threat from firearms for items and ammunition.
- Players can shoot down enemy radio so they cannot communicate with other members of their team. The environment also has a greater impact on stealth gameplay, taking into account factors such as weather, smell, atmosphere, and temperature.
- In Metal Gear Solid 2, enemy guards get more advanced AI “to avoid power imbalances” and work as a team, unlike the original Metal Gear Solid.
- They call their radios for a strike team when they see the player, then try to flank them and interrupt their escape while avoiding the player’s attacks. Attack teams often wear body protection and protective shields, making them a greater threat.
- Even if the player escapes into a hiding place, a team will check the area. The game has a collective enemy AI, where enemy guards work together in squads, communicate and react more realistically to the player. The game’s enemy AI was considered one of the best in the game for many years.
- The game extended the cover mechanics of its predecessor, allowing Solid Snake or Raiden to hide behind walls or objects and jump to shoot enemies, while the improved enemy AI also allowed enemies to hide of the player character.
- Enemies often take cover for help, but during combat, they take cover, jump and shoot the player, or blindly throw grenades behind their cover.
- The game has a laser sighting mechanism, where laser sighting helps you to aim a weapon manually. Boss fights and standard situations must continue to find a strategy that bypasses the defense of the enemy.
- However, if there is a major violation of standards for action games, it is also possible to complete the entire game, including boss fights, with calming pistols, stun grenades, and melee attacks without cause only one deliberate death.
Metal Gear Solid 2 Gameplay
Metal Gear Solid 2 System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 800 MHz
- RAM: 128 MB
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- VIDEO CARD: 32 MB DirectX compatible 3D Accelerated Video Card
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 3.9 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 32 MB
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- VIDEO CARD: 64 MB DirectX compatible 3D Accelerated Video Card
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 7.6 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 64 MB
How To Install Metal Gear Solid 2
- Download the file from the link given below
- Extract the file by right click on it
- Run the given setup after following above step
- Enjoy the full game.
Metal Gear Solid PC Download is a stealth adventure and action game developed and published by Konami on November 13, 2001, for the PlayStation 2. This is the fourth Metal Gear game written and produced by Hideo Kojima, the seventh overall game in the series, and a direct continuation of the original Metal Gear Solid. An extended edition called Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance was released the following year in addition to PlayStation 2 for Xbox and Microsoft Windows. The story revolves around the “Big Shell”, a huge clean-up facility at sea that was confiscated by a group of terrorists called the “Sons of Liberty”.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Metal Gear For PC
The Metal Gear For PC has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middleware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Metal Gear For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.