Lorex Secure for PC Windows 10 (64/32 bit) 2021 – Latest Version
Lorex Secure App For PC – Download Latest version 2021 of Lorex Secure for PC Windows 10,8,7 32-bit and 64-bit directly from this site for free now.
DOWNLOAD LOREX SECURE FOR WINDOWS
Description and Features of Lorex Cloud For PC
New and rising Tools App, Lorex Cloud developed by LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC. for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Before we move toward the installation guide of Lorex Cloud on PC using Emulators, here is the official Google play link for Lorex Cloud, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
|Developer:||LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC.|
|Last updated:||July 29, 2019|
|Google Play URL:|
Android & iOS Apps on PC
PCAppStore.us helps you to install any App/Game available on Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your PC running Windows or Mac OS. You can download apps/games to the desktop or your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS X or you can use an Emulator for Android or iOS to play the game directly on your personal computer. Here we will show you that how can you download and install your fav. App Lorex Cloud on PC using the emulator, all you need to do is just follow the steps given below.
Features and Detail of Lorex Cirrus
With Lorex Cirrus
- -View live remote video from multiple cameras
- -Receive instant push notifications
- -Play back recorded video to review detected activities
- -Manually record video
- -Take snapshots to send from your device
- -Set up and control your security system
Compatible with select Lorex Security Systems and select HD Wire-free solutions.
Lorex Cirrus is now available in different languages and users can choose from English, French, or Spanish. This release also fixes problems with time zones.
LOREX SECURE FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
Lorex Secure App Preview
Lorex Secure is the simple new app designed to keep an eye on the things you love – anywhere, any time. Stay connected with live remote video streaming, instant alerts and notifications, and quick access to recorded videos. The Lorex Secure app supports compatible security cameras and security systems by FLIR and Lorex.
- RapidRecap® – An exclusive technology that combines hours of recorded video events into a short video summary, letting you review a whole day’s worth of events simultaneously in a single minute*.
- Single Timeline – View and select a history of all recordings and events on a single timeline sorted by week, day, hour, or minute.
- SmartZone™ – Keep an eye on what matters with SmartZone monitoring. Set a specified zone of interest for recording, and receive alerts only when motion is detected in the area.
High-speed Internet access and a router (not included) are required. A high-speed Internet service with an upload speed of 1Mpbs or higher is recommended.
*Cloud™ Basic includes 2 days/10GB of cloud storage plus three RapidRecap® video for one camera or channel. Cloud™ Premium subscription account is required for more than one camera or channel with additional storage and history, plus unlimited RapidRecap® videos. High definition video recording to local storage and live viewing are free with no recurring fees.
Minimum Android OS version: 4.2.2
- This version includes several important updates including:
- The ability to see recordings made on the cloud for offline devices.
- The ability to delete recordings stored on the cloud
- Fixed an issue with cloud recordings not showing up properly on the timeline in certain cases
- Various additional bug fixes and improvements
Lorex Client 12 Software: Logging in on PC / Mac
Once you have completed the installation of your Lorex Client 12 software, log in and complete the system setup before remotely monitoring the system.
The following instructions require you to access your system using the Lorex Client 12 software and a PC / Mac.
- Download and install the Lorex Client 12 software available online.
- To install and log in to your Lorex Client 12 software, you must have a Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS) address or local IP address to configure your system. For example, if the URL created is tomsmith, then the DDNS address is tomsmith.lorexddns.net. Prior to User login, obtain your DDNS address and local IP address.
To locate your DDNS address and local IP address on your DVR system:
- Right-click on the Live View to access the Quick Menu.
- Click the Main Menu icon ().
- Click System > Info.
REMINDER: You can also access system information by pressing the Enter button () on the front panel of your DVR system or remote control.
To log in and set up your Lorex Client 12 software:
- Launch the Lorex Client 12 software on you computer. If prompted with a security warning, click Yes.
- Click DVR List > Add.
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Enter the Name of your choice to identify your DVR.
- IP / DDNS: Enter the IP Address or DDNS.
- Port: Enter the Port value (default: 80).
- ID: Enter the Administrator ID for remote viewing.
- Password: Enter the Administrator Password for remote viewing.
- Click Change > Close.
- In the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, select your DVR, and then click the Refresh icon () to connect.
HOW TO INSTALL LOREX SECURE ON WINDOWS 10
To install Lorex Secure on PC Windows, you will need to install Bluestacks Android Emulator first. With this emulator app you will be able to running Lorex Secure into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSX PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Lorex Secure “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Lorex Secure app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
HOW TO COMPLETELY UNINSTALL (REMOVE) LOREX SECURE?
To uninstall (remove) it from your device, follow these instructions:
UNINSTALL COMPLETELY FROM PC WINDOWS 10
- Go to From Start Panel >> Settings >> Apps
- Then search for Lorex Secure & click Uninstall
- Then confirm.
UNINSTALL COMPLETELY FROM PC WINDOWS 7
- Go to Start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs
- Then search for Lorex Secure & click Uninstall
- Then confirm.
Many 3rd party applications like Ccleaner has the feature to uninstall apps also. Choose what is comfortable to you
Author’s Opinion regarding the Lorex Secure App For PC
The Lorex Secure App For PC has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middleware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Lorex Secure App For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.