iSmartviewpro for PC (Windows And MAC) Download (Updated)
iSmartViewPro for PC is also of benefit when you’re on the go on a trip away but want to keep an eye on your home or workplace. All you do is log in, and you will access the cameras on site.
You can also set the app to record and save each footage while you are away so that you can view the videos later
This app is ideal for stores to monitor their shoppers or small office settings that need monitoring or even for domestic use such as keeping security at the gate, fence and overall home monitoring. iSmartViewPro for PC App to controlling CCTV from a computer. There are a lot of changes in the new version of this software. And, you have come the right place to informing yourself about the setting, managings, and features in the latest package. Install iSmartViewPro app on any computers like Windows, Mac, Linux, and in other OSs.
You may need iSmartViewPro for PC or laptop to get extra storage space for your videos since androids have little space. You may also need the app on a PC if you need a bigger working space like that of a PC screen to store your footage each time for future reference.
What is iSmartviewpro
ISmartViewPro is an all-round beneficial app for those who use protection cameras. The application also offers unique features, such as zoom capabilities and a snapshot feature. iSmartViewPro for PC is also helpful while you are away; however, you need to maintain an eye on your house or enterprise. You can Start or Pause or Stop the recording of CCTV footage with the aid of utilizing iSmartviewpro app. You can reveal the IP/Network Camera and with the assist of the Internet have interaction with the CCTV footages.
Security is critical nowadays. If you want to secure your home, office and workplace, then you can use iSmartviewpro p2p. It is mighty to control the CCTV cameras proper from the cellular display screen or computer screen. This app presents you the crystal clear video pictures. You can also take snaps from the video pictures. Moreover, you may zoom in and zoom out in the app.
You can also need iSmartViewPro for PC or computer to get extra storage area to your videos on account that androids have a little space. People love to download the footage on the Windows PC.
So Many ismartviewpro alternatives are available in the market, but the quick view is one of the best cameras to secure your property.
iSmartViewPro: Security On The Move
ISmartViewPro is an app that allows you to connect multiple camera feeds to your phone. That means you can monitor various areas of your home or business from your mobile device. In addition to its basic functions, you can also record video from any of the streams for later playback. You can also take screenshots of any of the live video streams.
The app lets you set motion triggers. If anyone moves in front of the camera, the app sends you an alert. And the app is free, so you can get full security for your home or business without spending any money.
How You Can Use iSmartViewPro On PC
ISmartViewPro’s security features are a natural fit on a PC. You can use your computer’s full screen to get even more detail from security footage. And it’s easier to keep track of multiple camera feeds on a larger screen.
ISmartViewPro does not have a dedicated app on windows or other PCs. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t run it on your computer. All you need is an app called an emulator. These apps recreate a mobile operating system on your PC, allowing you to run apps designed for mobile devices.
Here, we’ll highlight two of our favorite emulators for running iSmartViewPro on PC. Read on.
How iSmartViewPro Performs For PC
ISmartviewPro is designed so that you can connect multiple cameras to your mobile device. Many PC users want these same functions, but on their computer.
But how does iSmartViewPro perform when running on PC. Here, we’ll go through the app’s main features, and see how they hold up when used on a computer.
Connect IP Cameras
The main feature of iSmartViewPro is the ability to connect IP cameras to the app. All you have to do is enter the camera’s ID number and password.
And it works great on PC. There were no issues getting cameras connected to the app. And once the camera was linked to iSmartViewPro, the connection was reliable.
Support For Multiple Cameras
ISmartViewPro also allows you to connect multiple cameras at once. This lets you use the app as a mobile security center, allowing you to monitor your home or business.
And on PC, the multi-camera support works quite well. Video feeds were clear and had little lag.
Motion Detection Alerts
ISmartViewPro also allows you to set up motion detection alerts with compatible cameras. That means you’ll get notified whenever someone is outside your home or business.
The alerts work well on PC, although there are sometimes issues if you have the app running in the background.
Record Video Feeds
One of the best features of iSmartViewPro is the ability to record video feeds from all of your cameras. If you need to go back and review video footage, you can select the recording and watch it whenever you want.
This feature works as well on PCs as it does on mobile devices. And you can rewatch all of your video feeds on a larger screen, giving you much more detail than what you’d get on your phone.
One of the main issues with the app is that you can’t timestamp the videos or photos. If you want to know when something happened on the video, you’ll have to keep track of the time yourself.
Full Security Features On PC
ISmartViewPro gives you all of the performance you need to have full security monitoring on your phone or PC. And you get all of these features without having to spend any money.
Keys Features of Ismartviewpro app For PC
- Live view in real time.
- WI-FI compatible.
- Saving and storage space.
- Video recording.
- Enables taking screenshots.
- Camera support.
- CCTV, DVD and NVR monitoring.
- Has Zoom control.
- Take a screenshot.
- Real-time live views.
- Stream live footage.
- Zoom controls available.
- Change or customize a skin.
- Also can set your video image.
- Easy and straightforward to use.
- CCTV, DVD, and NVR monitoring.
- You can fixed app alarm notification.
- Connects to wi-fi compatible devices.
- It additionally has a worldwide language switching option.
- You can set the app to record your video and keep it at the same time as you’re away.
- Video recording
- Enables taking screenshots
- Saving and storage space
- WI-FI compatible
- Camera support
- CCTV, DVD and NVR monitoring
- Has Zoom control
In order to run iSmartViewPro on your PC or Mac, you will need to use an Android Emulator.
What’s New On The New Version
Almost every software is being updated frequently. In the latest software, users are getting a lot of best and updated features. Even, some software company announces various promotional offer for users.
- Recording videos with 1080 HD mood,
- Track and keep safe your kids easily.
- Streaming Live on PC/Android,
- Save an image screenshot from anywhere from live or saved video,
- Connect with the camera for free by using the WiFi connection,
- Forward, Backward by seconds with zooming several elements at the same time.
- Sometimes it going to freezing. Stops collecting video and live feeding.
- It needs every time opening after restarting or turning off PC.
- Very bad and heavy customizable connecting options on the camera to PC.
- Missing the Pause Button. So due to the missing pause button, it also missing the continue option.
- Video settings are showing your 1080 HD video recording. But video quality can not give satisfaction to its users.
- Missing the SD card option to saving videos on Android.
- Can’t get the auto-update even internet connection is enabled all time.
- It took every element of your phone. If you do not give permission, it will not work properly.
- Most of the buyers and users are frustrated after buying it for the problems above.
Installation steps on PC
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page and install it.
- Go to Google Play using your BlueStacks search page window and search for “iSmartViewPro for PC.”
- Click download and wait for a few seconds for the app to download
- Once the download is complete, click install and save the app to your BlueStacks window
You can open your iSmartViewPro for PC using your BlueStacks whenever you need to use it.
Download iSmartViewPro for Mac
- Download Bluestack Emulator from the official web site.
- Open Emulator from the desktop.
- Open Google play save app and look for iSmartViewPro.
- Download and set up the iSmartViewPro.
- Wait until the installation process finished.
The iSmartViewPro PC version software a result, we have shared tips, tricks, features, problems and download options for Windows and Mac for the iSmartViewPro app users. If you need to edit recorded videos,
ISmartViewPro for PC is amazing Photography Android and iOS app for your smart phone to take more beautiful and stunning pictures, selfies like pro photographers. It helps you to record videos through P2P Cam (Network/IP Camera) to monitor with latest technology. The good thing is you can also record and save your videos in your smartphones. in cause you don’t have any smartphone or other Android or Apple device then don’t be worry we will explain you how to download and ISmartViewPro app on your desktop PC, laptop and computers.
ISmartViewPro is developed by reputed App developers IP camera, and they know how to make it more useful for users and they have done it. So let’s go to the method how to install ISmartViewPro on PC.