iSmartviewpro for PC (Windows And MAC) Download
iSmartviewpro for PC (Windows And MAC) Download (Updated) 2023
iSmartViewPro for PC is also beneficial when you’re on a trip away but want to keep an eye on your home or workplace. All you do is log in, and you will access the cameras on site.
You can also set the app to record and save each footage while you are away so you can view the videos later.
This app is ideal for stores to monitor their shoppers or small office settings that need monitoring or even for domestic use, such as keeping security at the gate, fence, and overall home monitoring—iSmartViewPro for PC App to control CCTV from a computer. There are a lot of changes in the new version of this software. And you have come to the right place to inform yourself about the latest package’s settings, management, and features. Install the iSmartViewPro app on Windows, Mac, Linux, and other OSs.
You may need iSmartViewPro for a PC or laptop to get extra storage space for your videos since androids have little space. You may also need the app on a PC if you need a bigger working space like that of a PC screen to store your footage each time for future reference.
What is iSmartviewpro
ISmartViewPro is an all-around beneficial app for those who use protection cameras. The application also offers unique features like zoom capabilities and a snapshot feature. iSmartViewPro for PC is also helpful while you are away; however, you need to maintain an eye on your house or enterprise. You can Start, Pause or Stop the recording of CCTV footage by utilizing the iSmartviewpro app. You can reveal the IP/Network Camera and, with the assistance of the Internet, interact with the CCTV footage.
Security is critical nowadays. If you want to secure your home, office, and workplace, you can use iSmartviewpro p2p. It is mighty to properly control the CCTV cameras from the cellular display or computer screen. This app presents you with crystal-clear video pictures. You can also take snaps from the video pictures. Moreover, you may zoom in and zoom out in the app.
You can also need iSmartViewPro for a PC or computer to get an extra storage area for your videos because androids have little space. People love to download the footage on a Windows PC.
So Many ismartviewpro alternatives are available in the market, but the quick view is one of the best cameras to secure your property.
iSmartViewPro: Security On The Move
ISmartViewPro is an app that allows you to connect multiple camera feeds to your phone. That means you can monitor various areas of your home or business from your mobile device. In addition to its essential functions, you can record video from any stream for later playback. You can also take screenshots of any of the live video streams.
The app lets you set motion triggers app sends you an alert if anyone moves in front of the camera. And the app is free, so you can get complete security for your home or business without spending any money.
How You Can Use iSmartViewPro On a PC
ISmartViewPro’s security features are a natural fit on a PC. You can use your computer’s full screen to get even more detail from security footage. And it’s easier to keep track of multiple cameras feeds on a larger screen.
ISmartViewPro does not have a dedicated app on windows or other PCs. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t run it on your computer. All you need is an app called an emulator. These apps recreate a mobile operating system on your PC, allowing you to run apps designed for mobile devices.
Here, we’ll highlight two of our favorite emulators for running iSmartViewPro on PC. Read on.
How iSmartViewPro Performs For PC
ISmartviewPro is designed to connect multiple cameras to your mobile device. Many PC users want these same functions but on their computers.
But how does iSmartViewPro perform when running on a PC? Here, we’ll go through the app’s main features and see how they hold up when used on a computer.
Connect IP Cameras
The main feature of iSmartViewPro is connecting IP cameras to the app. All you have to do is enter the camera’s ID number and password.
And it works great on PC. There were no issues getting cameras connected to the app. And once the camera was linked to iSmartViewPro, the connection was reliable.
Support For Multiple Cameras
ISmartViewPro also allows you to connect multiple cameras at once. This lets you use the app as a mobile security center, allowing you to monitor your home or business.
And on PC, the multi-camera support works quite well. Video feeds were explicit and had little lag.
Motion Detection Alerts
ISmartViewPro also allows you to set up motion detection alerts with compatible cameras. That means you’ll get notified whenever someone is outside your home or business.
The alerts work well on PC, although there are sometimes issues if the app runs in the background.
Record Video Feeds
One of the best features of iSmartViewPro is the ability to record video feeds from all of your cameras. If you need to go back and review video footage, you can select the recording and watch it whenever you want.
This feature works as well on PCs as it does on mobile devices. And you can rewatch all of your videos feeds on a larger screen, giving you much more detail than what you’d get on your phone.
One of the main issues with the app is that you can’t timestamp the videos or photos. If you want to know when something happened on the video, you’ll have to keep track of the time yourself.
Full Security Features On PC
ISmartViewPro gives you all the performance you need to have complete security monitoring on your phone or PC. And you get all of these features without having to spend any money.
Keys Features of the Ismartviewpro app For PC
- Live view in real-time.
- WI-FI compatible.
- Saving and storage space.
- Video recording.
- Enables taking screenshots.
- Camera support.
- CCTV, DVD, and NVR monitoring.
- Has Zoom control.
- Take a screenshot.
- Real-time live views.
- Stream live footage.
- Zoom controls are available.
- Change or customize a skin.
- Also can set your video image.
- Easy and straightforward to use.
- CCTV, DVD, and NVR monitoring.
- You can fix the app alarm notifications.
- Connects to wi-fi-compatible devices.
- It additionally has a worldwide language-switching option.
- You can set the app to record your video and keep it at the same time as you’re away.
- Video recording
- Enables taking screenshots
- Saving and storage space
- WI-FI compatible
- Camera support
- CCTV, DVD, and NVR monitoring
- Has Zoom control
To run iSmartViewPro on your PC or Mac, you will need to use an Android Emulator.
What’s New On The New Version
Almost every software is being updated frequently. In the latest software, users are getting many of the best and most updated features. Even some software company announces various promotional offer for users.
- Recording videos with 1080 HD mood,
- Track and keep your kids safe effortlessly.
- Streaming Live on PC/Android,
- Save an image screenshot from anywhere from live or saved video,
- Connect with the camera for free by using the WiFi connection,
- Forward, Backward by seconds with zooming several elements at the same time.
- Sometimes it goes freezing—stops collecting video and live feeding.
- It must be done when opening after restarting or turning off the PC.
- Terrible and heavy customizable connecting options on the camera to the PC. It was missing the Pause Button. So due to the missing pause button, it also misses the continue option.
- Video settings show your 1080 HD video recording. But video quality can not give satisfaction to its users. I am missing the SD card option to save videos on Android.
- I can’t get the auto-update even though the internet connection is always enabled.
- It took every element of your phone. If you do not give permission, it will not work correctly.
- Most buyers and users are frustrated after buying it for the problems above.
Installation steps on PC
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page and install it.
- Go to Google Play using your BlueStacks search page window and search for “iSmartViewPro for PC.”
- Click download and wait for a few seconds for the app to download
- Once the download is complete, click install and save the app to your BlueStacks window
You can open your iSmartViewPro for PC using your BlueStacks whenever you need to use it.
Download iSmartViewPro for Mac
- Download Bluestack Emulator from the official website.
- Open Emulator from the desktop.
- Open the Google Play save app and look for iSmartViewPro.
- Download and set up the iSmartViewPro.
- Wait until the installation process is finished.
ISmartViewPro PC version software, As a result, we have shared tips, tricks, features, problems, and download options for Windows and Mac for the iSmartViewPro app users. If you need to edit recorded videos,
ISmartViewPro for PC is an amazing Photography Android and iOS app for your smartphone to take more beautiful pictures and selfies like pro photographers. It helps you to record videos through P2P Cam (Network/IP Camera) to monitor with the latest technology. You can also record and save your videos on your smartphone. If you don’t have a smartphone or other Android or Apple device, then don’t worry. We will explain how to download the ISmartViewPro app on your desktop PC, laptop, and computer.
ISmartViewPro is developed by reputed App developers IP camera, and they know how to make it more useful for users, and they have done it. So let’s go to how to install ISmartViewPro on a PC.
Author’s Opinion regarding the iSmartViewPro for PC
The iSmartViewPro for PC has powerful features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator, alsowworksine, and middleware software also have an essential role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the iSmartViewPro for PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble. If you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others. We made a lot of effort while collecting the software for your download.