iPhone Emulator for PC in this list has their own specialties and focus. This includes the limitations and the availability of features that Apple has set for any third-party software. As you may have known, some developers use Windows operating system in order to test out their apps and games. Whatever your reasons for wanting an iPhone emulator for PC is all up to you as you will have to use it for your own purpose. But rest assured that these emulators that we will provide you are the best of its kind and have been around for quite some time. Some of them have been tested by many users and reviewed for a number of times.
iPhone Emulator for PC Reddit is software that replicates or simulates the iOS environment. These emulators act as a virtual program that creates a new or different operating system inside an existing operating system. And in the case of the iPhone emulator, it functions as an iOS that is able to run certain apps like Garageband app, FaceTime, and iMovie app that are meant to run on an actual iOS device. To give you a clearer point of view, it is similar to how Android emulators such as BlueStacks function. Or similar to how the Xbox 360 emulator works.
This is another fantastic chrome extension that will save you from all the hassle of installation. It comes with a very intuitive user interface that comes with powerful tools and features. The interface is quite like what you see on iPhone and iPads. The Ripple emulator supports all versions of iPhone apps; old and latest alike.
Ripple : Pros
- It is lightweight and installs fast, the perfect on-the-go iOS and iPhone emulator for PC.
- It supports all versions of iOS apps, old and latest alike.
- The Ripple iOS emulator is free of charge
2. Xamarin TestFlight
This is one of the best iPhone emulators with very classic features, and it is owned by Apple Company. It has a great user interface rich in features and tools. If you are just starting out with iOS emulation for PC, this might not be the best choice. The Xamarin TestFlight is best suited for expert developers and simulation only comes as an icing on the cake. If you are a fast learner and loves experiencing new ways of emulating iOS on PC, you can easily find your way around this software fast enough.
Xamarin TestFlight : Pros
- It supports all apps compatible with iOS 8.0 and higher versions.
- It has a very inviting and friendly user interface.
- It is a product of the Apple Company, hence you can be sure it is best suited for iOS simulation for PC.
3. The iPhone Simulator
The iPhone Simulator provides an excellent platform to test iPhone games and applications on PC. This is purposely built for simulating games and related iPhone apps. Therefore, you can be sure it comes with excellent graphics. Because it is meant for gaming, it has limited features and tools. If you love iOS games but don’t have an iPhone or iPad for gaming, the iPhone Simulator has you covered. Something I love about the iPhone Simulator is the simplified user interface that accords ease of use. It is also light and loads super-fast, so you can test and simulate various gaming features and applications in minutes.
The iPhone Simulator : Pros
- It is built purposely for simulating gaming applications. It is therefore not the best tool for simulating the general functionality of the iOS platform.
- It comes with a simple, but attractive user interface. The UI is very similar to what you see on iPhones and iPads.
- It has high-quality graphics, ideal for simulating iOS gaming applications.
4. Nintendo 3DS Emulator
If you are an expert developer or a beginner looking to experience a difference in iPhone simulation for PC, try the Nintendo 3DS Emulator. I love the beautiful and user-friendly interface that also comes with excellent features and tools. It is lightweight and therefore loads pretty fast. The lightweight design also takes up the least power. The Nintendo Console also lets you play exclusive iOS games during simulations.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator : Pros
- The Nintendo Console is rich in simulation tools and features.
- It is lightweight, loads fast and consumes less power
- It is free of charge and you don’t have to sign up or even provide your credit card information.
- It has features that support 3D iOS gaming.
If you are a developer looking to test different iPhone apps and features, the Appetize.io is all that you need. This platform is specially designed for app testing and development. It is good for beginners as well as expert developers. This platform is freemium-based and accords beginners a free package which comes with excellent features to help you appreciate the functionality of the iOS platform. It is noteworthy that Appetize.io does not come with ADE which is an integral aspect in app development. However, all the other features that are necessary for iPhone app developments are included. This iPhone simulator comes with very cool features and has an attractive user interface.
Appetize.io : Pros
- It comes with an attractive and simple user interface. It provides an easier way of simulating iOS platform.
- It is lightweight and loads fast making it the ultimate on-the-go iPhone simulator for PC.
- It is compatible with all Windows OS variants. This makes it much easier to watch and monitor how different iOS apps behave.
- It has a free package that is best for beginners seeking to acquaint themselves with iPhone features and functionalities.
6. Air iPhone
The Air iPhone is a very powerful tool for simulating iPhone on PC. In order to maximize is potential though, you’ll need to download and install the Adobe Air framework. Its UI is basically a virtual screen on the PC window screen. The interface comes with very cool features and tools for emulation. The user interface is also neatly arranged and uncluttered. This platform is free of charge and requires no registration nor credit card information to get started. The Air iPhone platform is also lightweight and loads fairly fast. It is also very compatible with Windows Operating system. That is to say that it will run smoothly on PCs running Windows OS with absolutely no interruptions, provided you install the Adobe Air framework.
Air iPhone : Pros
- The Air iPhone emulator has a simple and attractive user interface. It has a design and layout similar to what you see on iPhone and iPad.
- It is lightweight and loads very fast
- Requires Adobe Air framework for its smooth running.
- It supports all iPhone apps and features. This gives you the best iPhone user experience.
7. The iPhone 4 Simulator
The iPhone4 simulator comes with some of the best features and tools you rarely find with other free emulators. I love the ease of installation that comes with this iOS emulator. It is also lightweight and very easy to use. The user interface is very simple and comes with neatly arranged features and tools to help with quick iPhone simulation. It is free of charge and you won’t pay a cent to get started with this emulator. The iPhone 4simulator supports auto-syncing of app bundles and also provides an excellent way to test and simulate apps across iOS and even the Android platform. While emulating, you can also play iOS exclusive games concurrently.
The iPhone 4 simulator : Pros
- The iPhone4simulator is free of charge and you won’t pay a dime, sign up or even provide your credit card details.
- It has a simple user interface that comes with very cool features and tools for easier iPhone simulation.
- You can play exclusive iPhone games while simulating apps.
- It is lightweight, loads fast and consumes less power.
8. Electric Mobile Studio
The Electric Mobile Studio is another classic emulator that I love using. It is best suited for iPhone app developments as well as simulation. Because it comes with some very powerful tools and features, the Electric Mobile Studio is often used by expert developers. I love the fact that it comes with both paid and free plans. If you are only beginning, the free version is all you need. It is sufficiently feature-packed and will certainly give you a feel of how apps and features operate on the iOS platform.
Electric Mobile Studio : Pros
- Has a very intuitive and attractive user interface
- It is very lightweight and therefore loads very fast.
- The free plan is feature packed and will help with quality iOS emulation.
9. Remoted iOS Simulator
This is another cool one by Xamarin, a leading software company. The Remoted iOS Simulator comes with a simplified user interface that is rich in features and tools. If you are looking to test different iOS apps on a PC, I strongly recommend this software. It is powerful and even supports iPhone apps debugging. It is very compatible with the Windows operating system.
Remoted iOS Simulator : Pros
- Remoted iOS Simulator has a simple but intuitive user interface.
- Supports iPhone app debugging.
- It is lightweight and loads fast
10. The iPadian.net
The iPadian.net is another very popular iOS emulator with very cool features and tools. It has a very attractive interface that is quite like what you see on iPad. You will also love the fact that this emulator is very easy to use. You simply download, install and there you go! It is important to note that the iPadian.net is not a complete emulator tool. Nevertheless, it is a great tool for simulating iPhones on PC. This unique iOS simulation tool has it special Native App Store where you can download other components to help with excellent iOS simulation. In order to get iPadian.net working smoothly without issues, you need to install Adobe Air on your PC. I cannot forget to mention that iPadian.net is a very light simulator that runs on very low power.
The iPadian.net : Pros
- This iOS simulator comes with a clean and easy-to-use interface which is exactly like what you see on iPads and iPhones.
- It is a lightweight simulator and loads fast making it a good on-the-go iPhone emulator for PC.
- It comes with a special Native App Store where you can download and install additional apps to facilitate the smooth running of this iPhone emulator.
- It supports exclusive iPhone gaming on PC.
11. MobiOne Studios
The MobiOne Studios is one of the best emulators I know. Though some of its aspects and components have been discontinued, this platform still works fine for testing iPhone apps. I love the fact that MobiOne Studios supports cross-platform app developments and testing. That is to say, the platform works fine for developing Android as well as iOS apps. Its user interface is also simple and sleek, making it a good emulator for iPhone applications. The arrangement of tools and features on the UI makes it very easy to simulate iOS applications on PC. It is free of charge and won’t cost a dime to set up. If you are a developer looking for an ideal platform to simulate iOS applications, I recommend the MobiOne Studios. It is lightweight and loads quickly for easy on-the-go iPhone simulation.
MobiOne Studios : Pros
- It renders a natural and smooth iPhone emulation experience.
- It is best for developers and advanced lever intermediates looking to test various apps.
- It is lightweight and load lightning fast.
- It is free of charge.
Smartface is a very powerful tool that is rich in features. It is often preserved for iOS apps developers. What I love most about the Smartface iPhone emulator is that it is packed with very powerful features for testing apps. It provides you with a good feel of how they will work on the iOS platform. If you are a beginner, I strongly suggest you try out other emulators because Smartface is relatively complicated and as such, is meant for professional developers. If you love learning complicated stuff, like myself, then you can try out this tool, nonetheless. The Smartface is great for cross-platform apps development and testing. It works both for iOS and Android apps. Something else that is worth noting about this app is that it works even for Android OS.
Smartface : Pros
- Smartface iPhone simulator comes with very powerful features for testing iOS applications on PC.
- It has a clean interface that makes it easier to follow the functionality of different iPhone apps being tested.
- It works across different mobile operating systems; Android and iOS
- It is specially built for professional iOS app developers.
These are the most used and downloaded iOS emulators to date so that should tell you enough reasons if you want to test them out. Not all of them functions as a complete iOS devices but they will do great for most of your purposes. You may try all of them if you want but I highly recommend the Ripple Emulator. For more information and questions regarding this article, you may leave your queries in the comment section. If we see it, we will respond to it as soon as we can. And do not forget to share this to your iOS user friends too so they can enjoy the iPhone-like experience on their Windows device.
If you want to test out a specific app, you should be able to run any of these candidates especially if you have the required knowledge. As you have noticed, most of these emulators require some coding knowledge as these are meant for developers in general.So which of these emulators will likely be your next iPhone emulator? Have you used any of this software? If you do, can you tell us about your experience in the comment section below?