iPhone Emulator for PC Windows 7/8.1/10/11 (32-bit or 64-bit) & Mac
iPhone Emulator for PC in this list has their specialties and focus. This includes the limitations and the availability of features that Apple has set for any third-party software. As you may have known, some developers use Windows 7/8.1/10/11 operating system to test out their apps and games. Whatever your reasons for wanting an iPhone emulator for PC is all up to you as you will have to use it for your purpose. But rest assured that these emulators we will provide you are the best of their kind and have been around for quite some time. Some of them have been tested by many users and reviewed many times.
iPhone Emulator for PC Reddit is software replicating or simulating the iOS environment. These emulators act as virtual program that creates a new or different operating system inside an existing operating system. And in the case of the iPhone emulator, it functions as an iOS that can run certain apps like the Garageband app, FaceTime, and iMovie app that are meant to run on an actual iOS device. To give you a clearer limit point of view, it is similar to how Android emulators such as BlueStacks function. Or similar to how the Xbox 360 emulator works.
This fantastic chrome extension will save you from all the hassle of installation. It has a very intuitive user interface with powerful tools and features. The interface is quite like what you see on iPhones and iPads. The Ripple emulator supports all versions of iPhone apps, old and latest.
- It is lightweight and installs fast, the perfect on-the-go iOS and iPhone emulator for PC.
- It supports all versions of iOS apps, old and latest alike.
- The Ripple iOS emulator is free of charge
2. Xamarin TestFlight
This is one of the best iPhone emulators with very classic features, and Apple Company owns it. It has a great user interface rich in features and tools. If you are starting with iOS emulation for PC, this might not be the best choice. The Xamarin TestFlight is best suited for expert developers, and simulation only comes as icing. If you are a fast learner and love experiencing new ways of emulating iOS on PC, you can easily find your way around this software fast enough.
Xamarin TestFlight: Pros
- It supports all apps compatible with iOS 8.0 and higher versions.
- It has a very inviting and friendly user interface.
- It is a product of the Apple Company. Hence you can be sure it is best suited for iOS simulation for PC.
3. The iPhone Simulator
The iPhone Simulator provides an excellent platform to test iPhone games and applications on a PC. This is purposely built for simulating games and related iPhone apps. Therefore, you can be sure it comes with excellent graphics. Because it is meant for gaming, it has limited features and tools. If you love iOS games but don’t have an iPhone or iPad for gaming, the iPhone Simulator has you covered. Something I love about the iPhone Simulator is the simplified user interface that accords ease of use. It is also light and loads super-fast, so you can test and simulate various gaming features and applications in minutes.
The iPhone Simulator: Pros
- It is built purposely for simulating gaming applications. It is, therefore, not the best tool for simulating the general functionality of the iOS platform.
- It comes with a simple, but attractive user interface. The UI is very similar to what you see on iPhones and iPads.
- It has high-quality graphics, ideal for simulating iOS gaming applications.
4. Nintendo 3DS Emulator
If you are an expert developer or a beginner looking to experience a difference in iPhone simulation for PC, try the Nintendo 3DS Emulator. I love the beautiful and user-friendly interface with excellent features and tools. It is lightweight and therefore loads pretty fast. The lightweight design also takes up the least power. The Nintendo Console also lets you play exclusive iOS games during simulations.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator: Pros
- The Nintendo Console is rich in simulation tools and features.
- It is lightweight, loads fast, and consumes less power
- It is free of charge, and you don’t have to sign up or even provide your credit card information.
- It has features that support 3D iOS gaming.
If you are a developer looking to test different iPhone apps and features, Appetize.io is all that you need. This platform is specially designed for app testing and development. It is suitable for beginners as well as expert developers. This platform is freemium-based and accords beginners with a free package with excellent features to help you appreciate the functionality of the iOS platform. It is noteworthy that Appetize.io does not come with ADE, which is an integral aspect of app development. However, all the other features necessary for iPhone app development are included. This iPhone simulator has very cool features and an attractive user interface.
- It comes with an attractive and simple user interface. It provides an easier way of simulating the iOS platform.
- It is lightweight and loads fast, making it the ultimate on-the-go iPhone simulator for PC.
- It is compatible with all Windows 7/8.1/10/11 OS variants. This makes it watch and monitor different iOS apps’ behavior.
- It is much easier to have a free package that is best for beginners seeking to acquaint themselves with iPhone features and functionalities.
6. Air iPhone
The Air iPhone is a potent tool for simulating iPhone on a PC. You’ll need to download and install the Adobe Air framework to maximize its potential. Its UI is a virtual screen on the PC window screen. The interface comes with very cool features and tools for emulation. The user interface is also neatly arranged and uncluttered. This platform is free of charge and requires no registration or credit card information. The Air iPhone platform is also lightweight and loads reasonably fast. It is also very compatible with the Windows 7/8.1/10/11 Operating system. It will run smoothly on PCs running Windows 7/8.1/10/11 OS with absolutely no interruptions, provided you install the Adobe Air framework.
Air iPhone: Pros
- The Air iPhone emulator has a simple and attractive user interface. It has a design and layout similar to what you see on iPhone and iPad.
- It is lightweight and loads very fast.
- Requires Adobe Air framework for its smooth running.
- It supports all iPhone apps and features. This gives you the best iPhone user experience.
7. The iPhone 4 Simulator
The iPhone4 simulator has some of the best features and tools you rarely find with other free emulators. I love the ease of installation that comes with this iOS emulator. It is also lightweight and elementary to use. The user interface is simple and has neatly arranged features and tools to help with quick iPhone simulation. It is free of charge, and you won’t pay a cent to get started with this emulator. The iPhone 4simulator supports auto-syncing of app bundles and provides an excellent way to test and simulate apps across iOS and Android platforms. While emulating, you can also play iOS-exclusive games concurrently.
The iPhone 4 simulator: Pros
- The iPhone4simulator is free of charge, and you won’t pay a dime, sign up or even provide your credit card details.
- It has a simple user interface with very cool features and tools for more accessible iPhone simulation.
- You can play exclusive iPhone games while simulating apps.
- It is lightweight, loads fast, and consumes less power.
8. Electric Mobile Studio
The Electric Mobile Studio is another classic emulator that I love using. It is best suited for iPhone app development as well as simulation. Because it has some potent tools and features, expert developers often use the Electric Mobile Studio. I love the fact that it comes with both paid and free plans. If you are only beginning, the free version is all you need. It is sufficiently feature-packed and will certundoubtedlye you a feel of how apps and features operate on the iOS platform.
Electric Mobile Studio: Pros
- It has a very intuitive and attractive user interface
- It is very lightweight and therefore loads very fast.
- The free plan is feature packed and will help with quality iOS emulation.
9. Remoted iOS Simulator
This is another cool one by Xamarin, a leading software company. The Remoted iOS Simulator comes with a simplified user interface rich in features and tools. I strongly recommend this software if you want to test different iOS apps on a PC. It is powerful and even supports iPhone app debugging. It is very compatible with the Windows 7/8.1/10/11 operating system.
Remoted iOS Simulator: Pros
- Remoted iOS Simulator has a simple but intuitive user interface.
- Supports iPhone app debugging.
- It is lightweight and loads fast
10. The iPadian.net
IPadian.net is another popular iOS emulator with excellent features and tools. It has a beautiful interface that is quite like what you see on the iPad. You will also love that this emulator is very easy to use. You download, install, and there you go! It is important to note that iPadian.net is not a complete emulator tool.
Nevertheless, it is an excellent tool for simulating iPhones on PC. This unique iOS simulation tool has a particular Native App Store where you can download other components to help with excellent iOS simulation. To get iPadian.net working smoothly without issues, you need to install Adobe Air on your PC. I cannot forget that iPadian.net is a very light simulator that runs on external power.
The iPadian.net: Pros
- This iOS simulator has a clean and easy-to-use interface like on iPads and iPhones.
- It is a lightweight simulator and loads fast, making it an excellent on-the-go iPhone emulator for PC.
- It comes with a unique Native App Store where you can download and install additional apps to facilitate the smooth running of this iPhone emulator.
- It supports exclusive iPhone gaming on PC.
11. MobiOne Studios
The MobiOne Studios is one of the best emulators I know. Though some of its aspects and components have been discontinued, this platform still works fine for testing iPhone apps. I love the fact that MobiOne Studios supports cross-platform app development and testing. That is to say; the platform works fine for developing Android and iOS apps. Its user interface is also simple and sleek, making it a good emulator for iPhone applications. The arrangement of tools and features on the UI makes it very easy to simulate iOS applications on a PC. It is free of charge and won’t cost a dime to set up. If you are a developer looking for an ideal platform to simulate iOS applications, I recommend MobiOne Studios. It is lightweight and loads quickly for easy on-the-go iPhone simulation.
MobiOne Studios : Pros
- It renders a natural and smooth iPhone emulation experience.
- It is best for developers and advanced lever intermediates looking to test various apps.
- It is lightweight and load lightning fast.
- It is free of charge.
Smartface is a potent tool that is rich in features. It is often preserved for iOS app developers. What I love most about the Smartface iPhone emulator is that it is packed with compelling features for testing apps. It gives you a good feel of how they will work on the iOS platform. If you are a beginner, I strongly suggest you try out other emulators because Smartface is relatively complicated and, as such, is meant for professional developers. You can try out this tool if you love learning complicated stuff like me. The Smartface is great for cross-platform app development and testing. It works both for iOS and Android apps. Something else that is worth noting about this app is that it works even for Android OS.
- Smartface iPhone simulator comes with compelling features for iOS testing applications on PC.
- It has a clean interface that makes it easier to follow the functionality of different iPhone apps being tested.
- It works across different mobile operating systems; Android and iOS
- It is specially built for professional iOS app developers.
These are the most used and downloaded iOS emulators to date, so that should tell you enough reasons if you want to test them out. Not all of them function as complete iOS devices, but they will do great for most of your purposes. You may try them if you want, but I highly recommend the Ripple Emulator. For more information and questions regarding this article, you may leave your queries in the comment section. We will respond to it as soon as possible if we see it. And do not forget to share this with your iOS user friends, too, so they can enjoy the iPhone-like experience on their Windows 7/8.1/10/11 device.
If you want to test out a specific app, you should be able to run any of these candidates, especially if you have the required knowledge. As you have noticed, most emulators require some coding knowledge, as these are meant for developers in general. So which of these emulators will likely be your next iPhone emulator? Have you used any of this software? If you do, can you tell us about your experience in the comment section below?
Author’s Opinion regarding the iPhone Emulator for PC Windows 7/8.1/10/11 (32-bit or 64-bit) & Mac
The iPhone Emulator for PC has powerful features while considering security purposes. Priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also works fine, and middleware software also has an essential role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the iPhone Emulator for PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble. If you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others. We made a lot of effort into collecting the software for your download.