iOS Emulator 10.13 For PC (Windows And Mac) Free Full Download 2023
iOS Emulator 10.13 For PC enables the Windows system to run any iPhone/ iPad apps and games. You can run them from your Windows computer or laptop and access them flawlessly as you run them on your Apple devices. You can test-run your apps while developing and debugging them with emulators and simulators.
iOS Emulator for PC Reddit is software that enables one computer system, known as the host, to behave like another Operating System, called the guest, by enabling the host system to run the software or use devices initially developed to be used by that particular OS. Putting things in perspective for this specific discussion, an iOS emulator will enable a Windows-based computer to emulate or imitate an iOS-based device through specific programs specially created for this purpose. Developers can test their programs through these emulators app before coming out with commercial versions. It allows Windows users to use these for iOS games or apps or to create iOS apps on their PCs.
Top 11 Best iOS Emulators To Run iPhone Apps on PC
Moreover, Smartface eliminates the need to use a macOS computer to test and develop iOS apps. Smartface is perfect for professional users as this iOS emulator starts from $99.
- Ideal emulator for testing cross-platform iOS apps.
- Feature-packed iPhone emulator.
- Functions as an Android and iOS debugger.
2. iPhone Simulator
The next iOS emulator on the list is iPhone Simulator. This software allows users to use and interact with iOS apps and games.
The UI of this simulator is identical to that of the original iOS, but the UX is different. Consequently, it’s a simulator and not an emulator. You can use this iOS simulator for playing iOS games on Windows PC.
Lastly, you can’t access App Store using this simulator.
- The UI is identical to iOS.
- iPhone Simulator offers a realistic simulation.
- Access to the clock, calculator, notepad, and iOS system preferences.
iPadian is one of the most popular iPhone emulators that offers a clean UI similar to iOS. Since it’s a proper emulator, you can interact with applications.
Using iPadian, you can run only apps designed primarily for the iPadian simulator. It is worth noting that you won’t be able to access the official App Store.
iPadian costs around $20 and requires Adobe Air for proper functioning on your PC.
- Simple and self-explanatory UI
- Consumes low resources
- iPadian can be used to play dozens of iOS games and app
4. AIR iPhone
The next iPhone emulator on the list is AIR iPhone. This iOS emulator has a UI that resembles iOS 6. Well, you can use this emulator to play games and iOS applications.
It is worth noting that you need Adobe AIR framework for this application to work correctly. Developers can use this emulator to test the layout before finally compiling the application.
AIR iPhone emulator lacks doesn’t support some main applications like Safari and App Store.
- Simple and intuitive UI.
- Reproduces the iPhone’s GUI.
- Hassle-free installation.
5. MobiOne Studios
Another impressive iPhone emulator on the list is MobiOne Studios. MobiOne is a discontinued emulator that can still be downloaded and used.
MobiOne is a perfect service for developing cross-platform apps on Android and iOS. Furthermore, this emulator runs even on low-spec computers.
MobiOne can even replicate the notification panel that resembles ios 7.
- Renders pleasing graphics
- Perfect for testing cross-platform apps and games
- Consumes low resources
App.io is another professional iOS emulator that works online. To use the emulator and test apps or games before finalizing the code, upload an iOS app .zip or Android.Apk file.
Once uploaded, you can appropriately interact with your application and test it yourself. App.io provides a capable ecosystem for checking and enhancing applications.
Once you sync your iOS app with App.io, you can use this cloud-based service on Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
- 7-day free trial for testing the emulator before purchasing.
- Lag-free and simplistic UI
- App.io streams your mobile apps from the cloud to any device
7. Appetize.io (Run ios apps on windows 10)
Appetize.io is a powerful iPhone emulator for PC and an alternative to App.io. Well, you can use Appetize io for developing and testing iOS apps. Similar to App.io, you must upload the iOS or Android application you want to use and test.
Since Appetize.io is a cloud-based iOS emulator, it eliminates the need to download additional software.
You can use Appetize.io completely free for about 100 minutes per month. Once you cross the 100 minutes limit, you will be charged $0.05 per minute.
- Upload your app either through a website or API.
- Runs iOS & Android apps within a web browser on any computer.
- Easy access to network traffic, debug logs, and video recordings
8. Xamarin TestFlight
Xamarin TestFlight is the next iPhone emulator. Well, it is the official Apple emulator created for testing the apps developed for iOS.
It is worth noting that Xamarin TestFlight is not meant for beginners; there’s some learning curve to use this emulator to its full potential. You can upload your app and check its compatibility on different iOS devices.
Furthermore, Xamarin TestFlight can only run applications developed for iOS 8 or later.
- Official emulator from Apple.
- Runs applications and games developed for iOS 8 or later.
- Perfect for testing the application in multiple aspects.
9. Remoted iOS Simulator
The Remoted iOS simulator does precisely as the name suggests. The Remoted iOS Simulator for Windows allows developers to test their apps on an iOS simulator.
This iPhone emulator works alongside Visual Studio . The Remoted iOS simulator is simple to use and helps developers to interact appropriately with their apps.
Moreover, the Remoted iOS simulator offers dozens of nifty features like home, screenshots, shake gestures, and much more.
- Most straightforward emulator for iOS testing applications on a PC
- Impressive debugging features
iMame is a perfect emulator for playing iOS games. IMAME is a modified Android version from open-sourced MAME project.
It emulates arcade games supported by MAME, which includes over 8000 different ROMs. Consequently, you can use this emulator for playing iOS9/iOS10 games.
The downloading and installation process of iOS games on iMame is straightforward. That said, iMame isn’t the best emulator, but it gets the job done.
- Ideal for playing iOS games
- Supports cheats for over 8000 games
11. Electric Mobile Studio
The last iOS emulator on the list is Electric Mobile Studio, dedicated solely to developing and testing iOS applications and games.
In simple words, Electric Mobile Studio is a Windows-friendly iOS web development, profiling, and testing tool.
Using Electric Mobile Studio, you can test your apps both for iPhone and iPad. Electric Mobile Studio provides dozens of nifty features that make developing and testing apps a breeze.
- HTML5 Feature Control
- Responsive Design Tools For Hyper-Productive Design
Why Use iOS Emulator?
It’s important to know why you should use an iOS emulator. If you are an app or a game developer, you can use an iOS emulator to scale, run, and test your application correctly.
Furthermore, even an average user can use an iOS emulator to use apps exclusively available for iOS.
Advantages and Disadvantages of iOS Emulator for PC
- The main advantage of the iPad Emulator for PC is that you can get it for free of cost.
- You can run on Various Platforms or Operating Systems like iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and Android.
- You can test any application without running on a particular Operating system. Alternatively, you can use an emulator for testing purposes.
- It consumes a lot of RAM. So, it disturbs me while working on other apps
- Running a High-End game on iOS Emulator will not work correctly.
Some Features of iPadian for PC
- The free version of iPadian can give you a basic iOS feel for free.
- Access to customized store App Store in the free version.
- In the premium version, you can use any app freely with Apple App Store.
- The Premium version is ad-free.
- Moreover, it’s cheap also. (Premium version is available for 10$ only).
How to Install in Your Windows Computer
- First of all, Download the iPadian from the above link.
- Double, Click on the installation file you downloaded in the above step.
- Follow the on-screen options and Click on Next accordingly.
- Once you have successfully installed iPadian on your PC, you can follow further steps to run iOS apps on your Windows Computer.
How to run iOS Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1 PC
Once you have successfully installed iPadian on your Windows Computer.
- , do double-click on the iPadian icon.
- Now from their interface, click on store.
- Download your favorite apps from there and enjoy the iOS emulator on your PC.
iOS Emulator for PC Windows 10 also does the same thing. It will create a different atmosphere to run iOS apps and games on Windows PC within the existing hardware. Suppose you wanted to play Super Mario Game on your Windows PC. You can’t play or run it without the console. But it is possible when you have the emulator with you. This iOS Emulator will create an iOS environment on Windows PC and make them run without Apple products.
Author’s Opinion regarding the iOS Emulator For PC
The iOS Emulator For PC has powerful features while considering the security purpose; priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also works fine, and middleware software also has an essential role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the iOS Emulator For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble. If you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with the proper solutions. Please like and share with others. We made a lot of effort while collecting the software for your download.