iOS Emulator For PC (Windows And Mac) Free Full Download
iOS Emulator For PC enables the Windows system to run any iPhone/ iPad apps and games in it. You can run them from your Windows computer or laptop and access them flawlessly as you run them on your Apple devices. With emulators and simulators, you can test run your apps while developing them and debug them.
iOS Emulator for PC Reddit is a software that enables one computer system, known as the host to behave like another Operating System, called the guest by enabling the host system to run the software or use devices that are originally developed to be used by that particular OS. Putting things in perspective for this specific discussion, an iOS emulator will enable a windows based computer to emulate or imitate an iOS based device through certain specific programs that have been specially created for this purpose. Through the use of these emulators the app developers can test their programs before coming out with commercial versions of the same as well it allows the users of windows to use these towards using the iOS games or apps or to create iOS apps on their PCs.
Top 11 Best iOS Emulators To Run iPhone Apps on PC
Moreover, Smartface eliminates the need of using a MacOS computer to test and develop iOS apps. Smartface is perfect for professional users as this iOS emulator starts from $99.
- Ideal emulator for testing cross-platform iOS apps.
- Feature-packed iPhone emulator.
- Functions as an Android and iOS debugger.
2. iPhone Simulator
The next iOS emulator on the list is iPhone Simulator. This software allows users to use and interact with iOS apps and games.
The UI of this simulator is identical to that of original iOS, but the UX is different. Consequently, its a simulator and not an emulator. You can use this iOS simulator for playing iOS games on Windows PC.
Lastly, you can’t access App Store using this simulator.
- The UI is identical to iOS.
- iPhone Simulator offers a realistic simulation.
- Access to the clock, calculator, notepad and iOS system preferences.
iPadian is one of the most popular iPhone emulators that offers a clean UI that is similar to iOS. Since its a proper emulator you can interact with applications.
Using iPadian, you can run only apps that were designed primarily for the iPadian simulator. It is worth noting that, you won’t be able to access the official App Store.
iPadian costs around $20 and requires Adobe Air for proper functioning on your PC.
- Simple and self-explanatory UI
- Consumes low resources
- iPadian can be used to play dozens of iOS games and app
4. AIR iPhone
Next iPhone emulator on the list is AIR iPhone. This iOS emulator has a UI that resembles iOS 6. Well, you can use this emulator for playing games and using iOS applications.
It is worth noting that, you need Adobe AIR framework for this application to work correctly. Developers can use this emulator for testing the layout before finally compiling the application.
AIR iPhone emulator lacks doesn’t support some main applications like Safari and App Store.
- Simple and intuitive UI.
- Reproduces the iPhone’s GUI.
- Hassle-free installation.
5. MobiOne Studios
Another impressive iPhone emulator on the list is MobiOne Studios. Well, MobiOne is a discontinued emulator that can be still downloaded and used.
MobiOne is a perfect service for developing cross-platform apps that run both on Android and iOS. Furthermore, this emulator runs even on low-spec computers.
MobiOne can even replicate the notification panel that resembles ios 7.
- Renders pleasing graphics
- Perfect for testing cross-platform apps and games
- Consumes low resources
App.io is another professional iOS emulator that works online. To use the emulator and test apps or games before finalising the code, upload iOS app .zip file or Android.Apk file.
Once uploaded, you can properly interact with your application and test it yourself. App.io provides a capable ecosystem for checking and enhancing applications.
Once you sync your iOS app with App.io you can use this cloud-based service on Windows, Mac, and Android devices.
- 7-days free trial for testing the emulator before purchasing.
- Lagfree and simplistic UI
- App.io streams your mobile apps from the cloud to any device
7. Appetize.io (Run ios apps on windows 10)
Appetize.io is a powerful iPhone emulator for PC and an alternative to App.io. Well, you can use Appetize.io for developing and testing iOS apps. Similar to App.io, you have to upload the iOS or Android application that you want to use and test.
Since Appetize.io is a cloud-based iOS emulator it eliminates the need of downloading additional software.
You can use Appetize.io completely free for about 100 minutes per month. Once you cross the 100 minutes limit you will be charged $0.05 per minute.
- Upload your app either through a website or API.
- Runs iOS & Android apps within a web browser on any computer.
- Easy access to network traffic, debug logs, and video recordings
8. Xamarin TestFlight
Xamarin TestFlight is the next iPhone emulator. Well, it is the official Apple emulator that is created for testing the apps developed for iOS.
It is worth noting, that Xamarin TestFlight is not meant for beginners, there’s some learning curve to use this emulator to its full potential. You can upload your app and check its compatibility on different iOS devices.
Furthermore, Xamarin TestFlight can only run applications that are developed for iOS 8 or later.
- Official emulator from Apple.
- Runs applications and games developed for iOS 8 or later.
- Perfect for testing the application in multiple aspects.
9. Remoted iOS Simulator
Remoted iOS simulator does exactly as the name suggests. The Remoted iOS Simulator for Windows allows developers to test their apps on an iOS simulator.
This iPhone emulator works alongside Visual Studio 2017. Remoted iOS simulator is simple to use and helps developers to properly interact with their apps.
Moreover, the Remoted iOS simulator offers dozens of nifty features like home, screenshot, shake gestures, and much more.
- Simplest emulator for testing iOS applications on PC
- Impressive debugging features
iMame is a perfect emulator for playing iOS games. Actually, iMAME is a modified Android version from open-sourced MAME project.
It emulates arcade games supported by MAME which includes over 8000 different ROMs. Consequently, you can use this emulator for playing iOS9/iOS10 games.
The downloading and installation process of iOS games on iMame is straightforward. That said, iMame isn’t the best emulator out there but it gets the job done.
- Ideal for playing iOS games
- Supports cheats for over 8000 games
11. Electric Mobile Studio
The last iOS emulator on the list is Electric Mobile Studio that is solely dedicated to developing and testing iOS applications and games.
In simple words, Electric Mobile Studio is a Windows-friendly iOS web development, profiling, and testing tool.
Using Electric Mobile Studio you can test your apps both for iPhone and iPad. Electric Mobile Studio provides dozens of nifty features that make developing and testing apps a breeze.
- HTML5 Feature Control
- Responsive Design Tools For Hyper-Productive Design
Why Use iOS Emulator?
It’s important to know why you should use an iOS emulator. If you are an app or a game developer then you can use an iOS emulator to properly scale, run, and test your application.
Furthermore, even a normal user can use an iOS emulator to use apps that are exclusively available for iOS.
Advantages and Disadvantages of iOS Emulator for PC
- The main advantage of the iPad Emulator for PC is that you can get it for free of cost.
- You can run on Various Platforms or Operating Systems like iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Android.
- You can test any application without running on the particular Operating system. Alternatively, you can use an emulator for testing purpose.
- It consumes a lot of RAM. So, it disturbs while working on other apps
- Running a High-End game on iOS Emulator will not work correctly.
Some Features of iPadian for PC
- Free version of iPadian can give you basic iOS feel for free.
- Access to customised store App Store in free version.
- In premium version, you can use any app freely with Apple App Store.
- Premium version is totally ad free.
- Moreover, it’s cheap also. (Premium version is available for 10$ only).
How to Install in Your Windows Computer
- First of all, Download iPadian from above link.
- Double, Click on installation file which you have downloaded in above step.
- Follow, on screen options and Click on Next accordingly.
- Once, you have successfully installed iPadian in your PC, you can follow further steps to run iOS apps in your Windows Computer.
How to run iOS Apps in Windows 7/8/8.1 PC
Once, you have successfully installed iPadian in your Windows Computer.
- Simply, do a double click on iPadian icon.
- Now from their interface, simply click on store.
- Download your favourite apps from there and enjoy iOS emulator on PC.
iOS Emulator for PC Windows 10 also does the same thing. It will create the separate atmosphere to run iOS apps and games on Windows PC within the existing hardware. Suppose, If you have wanted to play Super Mario Game on your windows PC? You can’t play or run it without the console. But, it is possible when you have the emulator with you. This iOS Emulator will create an iOS environment on Windows PC and make them run without Apple products.