Install Homescapes for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, XP – Mac [Tutorial]
Homescapes for PC is now available and can be easily installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s learn a little bit about this all-new app and then have a look on the installation method via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
Homescapes for Mac is the sequel to Gardenscapes: New Acres. These games blend garden-building and puzzle-solving and fans of previous titles will enjoy this new addition to the series.
About the Game
Homescapes is a simple, but an entertaining game developed by Playrix Games, who are also the creators of Gardenscapes. This casual game is all about renovating a house, and your work will involve helping Austin the butler bring warmth & comfort back to his amazing family’s mansion. Before we can walk you through the step-by-step guide on how to install Homescapes on desktop or laptop, let’s learn more about it.
Form explosive combinations of the items to pass the exciting “match-3 levels.” Moreover, you are expected to discover all the secrets that the beautiful mansion holds, and this will take a lot of time & effort for you to complete since it’s a huge house.
During gameplay, you’ll encounter fantastic characters. Watch them live their lives and try to keep yourself up to date by interacting with friends and sharing your experience in the in-game social network. Thousands of design options give you maximum freedom to explore your creativity, change designs at any time you want, and eventually create a dream house.
You have to beat colorful match of 3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion as well as unlock the ever more chapters in the exciting family storyline along the way. So are you ready to match some pieces & puzzles to get some fantastic rewards & earnings, and give Austin the financial support that he needs to make his living-place more beautiful? Then install Homescapes for PC.
Homescape follows the story of Austin. The game begins when Austin takes a trip back to his rural home to see his parents and finds that the estate is run-down and his parents are in the process of selling so that they can move elsewhere. The home was where Austin grew up and the thought of it being sold off bothers him to the point of deciding to fix the house and convincing his parents to hold on to it.
The game plays out in two individual sections which are the puzzles and the home renovation (story). In the story part of the game, Austin is given a set of tasks that he must complete while interacting with other characters. Most of these tasks are optional however it gives you a sense of satisfaction to pick out a wallpaper color that you like.
Without the story there would be nothing to keep you coming back. Austin’s interactions with old friends and his parents make you emotionally attached to the house and makes you want to see it restored to its previous glory.
The puzzle-solving section of Homescape for PC is where the real challenge lies. You can take on puzzles inbetween house-fixing tasks by taking on the match-three puzzles. Completing each level will take on to the next while you earn stars and coins along the way.
The coins that you win from the puzzle-solving games can be used on upgrades for the house. New carpets and flowery wallpaper all cost stars and coins therefore the more you have, the more options you will have when it’s time to style up the house.
The main feature that sets Homescapes apart from previous versions is power-ups. The goal is still the same – match three or four tiles of the same type- however matching four tiles in a row now does more in terms of clearing out the rest of the board. Rainbow Blast may not be there anymore however Rainball Ball can be activated by matching five tiles in a row.
- Homescapes can be played both offline and online.
- You’ll enjoy a unique gameplay as you help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces.
- The game involves different levels, including easy and challenging ones-more than 400 exciting levels.
- You’ll deal with the interior design and decide how the house will look like.
- The game features tons of fun, unique boosters and explosive combinations.
- Meet the cute, naughty and fluffy cat, who will always be on your side.
- Invite your Facebook friends to create your own cozy atmosphere in the house as you play together.
- Give the old mansion a complete makeover and restore it to its beauty.
- The touch of the puzzle will be your source of income. It’s from such earnings that you’ll be able to purchase new electronics, ornaments, and accessories.
- Show off your designer skills by decorating and furnishing the hall, kitchen, orangery, hall and other house areas including the garage.
- This cool, all new casual game is available for free download and play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money.
What’s New in
You’ll be playing in the role of Austin the butler who wants to prevent his parents from selling their old mansion. The parents want to sell it because it requires a lot of upkeep and you can’t let this happen. You decide to renovate the house and to do that you need to beat match-3 puzzles. Except for all the decorating elements the game pretty much resembles its popular competitor Candy Crush. Every level has different obstacles and objectives that make gameplay more entertaining. Although being completely free it, however, provides in-app purchases that will help you get more lives or boosts.
Graphics are Ok and pretty common for this type of games. You won’t see here super graphical effects like in modern shooters because that would be unnecessary. The visual aspect of the game resembles Sims if you want comparisons. Same viewing angles but visuals are little more cartoonish. At the match-3 sessions, you get nice and clean 2D viewing field that’s easy to navigate.
Incidental music in the game is very pleasant for an ear. It makes you relax and feel as if you were sitting in a cozy café and enjoying your favorite coffee. Every action is also accompanied by different sounds although those may seem a little rubbish sometimes. That is not critical however and doesn’t disturb you from having a great time.
Controls are great and meet the expectations for 100%. Even inexperienced user, which never played match-3 games, will quickly understand the process as the game constantly guides you and shows hints. Just chose the object you want to move and make a little swipe. That will do all the magic. Developers did a great job to make the game as convenient and player-friendly as possible.
The story with Austin really adds up to replay value of the game. Unlike the Candy Crush where you simply beat level after level without a particular reason, Homescapes broadens the gameplay by giving you the motivation. You’re interested to beat as many levels as possible to constantly renovate your mansion. That little addition acts as a reward system and subconsciously makes you want to return again and again.
The graphics are very well designed. Every addition that you make to the house stands out which adds to the sense of accomplishment. You can really tell the difference between its dilapidated state and the new life that you breathed into it.
If the restorations aren’t enough to keep you hooked then you can enjoy the match three puzzles which have exciting new upgrades. On their own, the two sections to Homescape for PC would not do very well however bringing them together gives the game some more steel because you are unlikely to get bored while they keep switching back and forth.
Coin rewards come like they’re dripping out of a leaky faucet. They are incredibly difficult to get because the match-3 puzzles give you a limited number of turns before you must start again and yet the number of coins that you have to pay for new items is comparable high.
Homescapes for PC may have a few new elements that are fun to play however they left out the best parts of Gardenscapes such as the prize wheel.
Download Homescapes for Laptop Windows-Mac
Following are the two methods from which you can download and install Homescapes for PC, Laptop Windows-Mac. Let’s start the method to download Homescapes for PC Windows.
Download Homescapes for PC – Tested and Working Method
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Now download the Homescapes APK.
- Double-click the downloaded Homescapes APK to start its installation via Nox App Player.
- Wait a minute and let Nox install the APK file now.
- Once the APK has been installed, it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- You can now click on the Homescapes icon in Nox to launch it.
- Download the game data and proceed with the on-screen instructions now.
- The game won’t take too long to run now. You’re all set to play it now. That’s all.
Download Homescapes for PC Windows using BlueStacks:
- First, Download and install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac.Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player.
- Once you’ve installed BlueStack, launch it from your desktop. You have to add your Google Account to use Google Play on BlueStack. Goto->Settings->Accounts-Gmail.
- When BlueStacks screen loads up, Click on the Search icon.
- Now you have to type in the app name. I am looking for Homescapes so, in the search bar, I’ll type Homescapes and hit enter.
- On the next screen, you’ll see the list of all the apps containing Homescapes name, Click on the first one which is developed by Playrix Games.
- Now you’ll be at app page, here you have to click on install. It will start downloading the app and once the downloading is complete, Homescapes will be installed.
- Before moving on you have to give permission to Homescapes in order to access your system information. Click on Accept when you’ll see the pop-up.
- Now, wait for the installation process to be complete, once the Homescapes is downloaded and installed, you’ll see a notification as you do on your Android devices. Goto BlueStacks homepage and there you’ll see the Homescapes logo in your apps. Click on the Homescapes logos to start using it.
Download Homescapes For Pc On Windows 8.1/10/8/7/xp/vista & Mac Laptop
- Download Homescapes APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double-click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Homescapes.
- Click the Homescapes icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
Homescapes is a beautifully crafted and addictive match-3 game. It managed to make the old gameplay process much more entertaining by introducing a reward system with different home furniture. However, this Homescapes review wouldn’t be completely honest if we didn’t mention that the game might be very challenging and time-consuming without in-app purchases. Of course, you can pass the game even without those boosts and lives but get ready as it might take more than a couple months.