Google Allo for PC for Windows 7,8,10 and Mac. But before that let me give you an introduction to latest Google Allo PC app. So here you go! Allo is an app by Google, as suggested by the name too, with the motive of providing users an all-in-one package that enables them to receive messages of all kinds along with different new emotions and smileys and many more features.
It is till now one of the smartest messaging apps considered or present in the market. Its beta version was available till some time back which was launched at Google I/O conference earlier this year. Now you can enjoy the full version of the app which was launched very recently that is on September 22, 2016. You can also check our latest post on Freedom APK download right now!
Google Allo PC has come up with the all new smart reply feature which helps eliminate the frustration of typing as it adopts one’s messaging pattern as well as messages. It has the capability to deduce the entire reply as soon as one receives a message. The file size is also not too large and is only of 15.9 MB. You can also have a glimpse at Google’s latest fitness tracking app which is named as Google Fit!
Free Download Google Allo APK For PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP
Google Allo APK APPS Free Download For PC:Pcapkapps.com is a web directory of android apps files of most free android application and games, just download Google Allo android apk files, then install free apps when and where you want, or install from Google play.
Android Apps Game is dedicated to discovering the newest, featured, or useful games for you. It also give you an entry to download Google Allo APK file of a free app. With the APK file, you could install it by copying the APK file to your SD card of your Android devices.we provide latest updated, Patched, Modded APKs For Absolutely Free.
More about Google Allo
Download Google Allo APK v26.0.058_RC05 (armeabi-v7a_alldpi). Allo is a messaging app that makes conversations easier, more productive, and more expressive.
Get answers, find information, and get things done without having to leave your conversation. Google Allo is posted in Communication category and is developed by Google Inc..
The average rating is 0 out of 5 stars on our website. However, this app was rated 4.3 out of 5 stars according to different rating platforms. You may also leave your review for Google Allo on our website so that our users may have a good idea about the app.
If you want to know more about Google Allo then you may visit support.google.com for more information. Average rating of 4.3 is calculated by taking account of ratings by 310,706 users. The app was rated 1 stars by 20,019 users and 5 stars by 199,599 users.
This app is downloaded minimum 10,000,000 times but the number of downloads might be as high as 50,000,000. Download Google Allo if you need a free app from the Communication category for your device but you will need Android 4.1 version or higher to install this app.
This app was posted on August 19, 2016 and is available since then on Pcapkapps.com. The current version is 26.0.058_RC05 (armeabi-v7a_alldpi) and is now downloaded more than 2,610 times from our platform. The app is available in english and the total versions you can download are 26.
Google Allo APK APPS Free Download
Download APK and open it using your favorite File manager and install by tapping on the file name. If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings.
The app was updated 6 months ago, some apps like Google Allo are Skype, WhatsApp Messenger, UC Browser, UC Browser Mini, UC Browser HD, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Viber APK.
If you want to write a review then install this app and rate on our website. The download is hassle free as our speed is fast and we offer direct links to all the available 26 versions of the Google Allo free.
How Google Allo is Different from Other Apps?
It uses Google’s own industry-leading artificial intelligence technology. The feature of ‘Smart reply’ makes it unique from all of the present competitors. There is also a thing called Google Allo para PC in it which recognizes the text in images or edited photos. If on receiving photos of the road trip of your friends, the app will automatically display the alternate chat replies like ’amazing’, ‘have fun’ or similar others.
Google Now can be activated for searching purposes while you are chatting, videos can be looked for and shared straight from YouTube, finding addresses on Google map. All basic Google services can be accessed during group or one on one chat without leaving the app. The incognito mode while chatting is also great, incognito being very similar to the mode available in Google Chrome.
The user can set a disappearing time in this mode which will erase all the messages once the set time completes. There are some advanced options as well like you can set a nickname for the sender. Messages previews are not shown in the notification tray, pop-ups or lock screen.
All these features are for Google Allo Android app 😛 but you can experience the same when you download Google Allo for PC. Here are few more interesting features of Google Allo App. Have a glimpse at them before you install Google Allo PC.
Amazing Features of Google Allo App for PC
- It has included the incognito mode in which the messages are hidden with an end to end encryption that is once you get back the mode will erase all the messages of that time span.
- Suggestions regarding what to reply after you have received a message from any of your friends.
- Numerous stickers and the opportunity to be creative with photos.
- The Google assistant. This is the best of what I like is Google Allo for PC
- No message previews in the notification tray, pop-ups or lock screen. Now this is something new in Google Allo on PC. Isn’t it?!
How to Download Google Allo for PC
To run Google Allo for PC you need to install any one of the emulators first which lets you run all of the Android apps on any system (Windows and Mac) you want. The variety of emulators available are- Bluestacks, Leapdroid, Genymotion, Andyroid, etc.
- Download any emulator of your choice given above.
- Open it after you have installed. The installation process may take some time
- Log in or sign up whichever it asks for. 😛 Mostly, it will ask for your Google account.
- Open the emulator, go to the Google Play store, Type Google Allo in the search bar.
- Download it once you find the official search results of Google Allo App and complete the installation process.
- Once the process is accomplished, you will see an icon of Google Allo App. Click the icon to open it.
- Follow the steps as per official instructions given on Google Play store for using Google Allo App for PC.
Google Assistant in Allo vs Siri
Firstly, Google assistant is available for both iOS and Android Software whereas Siri is available only for devices supporting iOS.
Allo’s Google Assistant is young because of which the development team is fast and eager to please, trying to make its way to the spotlight. Whereas most of the original members of Apple Siri’s Team have left the company to pursue their independent enterprises leading to an upgrade of Siri on the slower side.
It’s been almost a year since Google launched Allo and Duo, as its primary chatting and video calling applications. While Duo has been an instant hit, the same cannot be said about Allo. There are a couple of reasons why Allo could not match its launch expectations. Firstly, the instant messaging app market is already crowded with some really great apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. And although Allo brings a ton of cool new features (like incognito chat, self-destructive messages, awesome stickers, and more), it also lacks some basic functionalities, which has held the app back. For instance, until recently, there was no desktop client for Allo. Technically, there isn’t one even now, but Google has just launched a web version of the app (just like WhatsApp did in the past) which allows you to use it on PC and Mac.
Although it’s not the same as having the native desktop apps, still, it is better than having nothing at all. In this article, we are going to show you how to use the web version of the app and while we are at it, we will also give you some tips as to how to convert the web version into a standalone web app for your desktop. So, if you are an Allo user, or someone who didn’t consider it just because it lacked a desktop version of the app, read the article to find out, how to use Allo app on PC and Mac:
Things to Know Before Using Allo on Web
Allo has just been released as a web app and you might think that you only need a web browser to access it, but you would be wrong. Right now, even the web app comes with certain restrictions. Currently, the web version of the Allo app can only be accessed if you own an Android phone. However, the support for iPhones is coming soon. Also, the web app is only supported on the Chrome browser..
Use Allo on Chrome
Since the methodology for using Allo on Chrome will be the same, irrespective of the OS you are using, there’s no point in showing it twice. So, doesn’t matter whether you are a Mac or a Windows user, this is how you do it.
1. Open the Chrome browser on your desktop and visit the Allo web app page.
2. Now, launch the Allo app on your Android smartphone and tap on the hamburger menu. Here, tap on “Allo for web” option.
3. Now, scan the QR code present on the browser tab by tapping on the “SCAN QR CODE” button on your phone and pointing the camera to the browser.
4. As soon as scan the code, you will be logged into your account and be able to use the Allo app on your desktop.
Create Allo Web App for Windows
As I mentioned in the introduction, apart from showing how to use the web version of the Allo app, I will also help you create a desktop app which will work as a stand alone app. Now, I should point out that, it won’t be a native app and will just use the Chrome browser as its base. But, it will run in its own window and will sport the Allo’s app icon too. It is pretty cool that we can do that, as it allows us to use the Allo app without having to open our Chrome browser just for its stake.
1. Chrome natively allows you to create a windowed app version of any website on the Windows OS. To do that for Allo, first, complete the first part of the tutorial and login to your Allo account.
2. Now, on Chrome (while you are on the Allo tab), click on the 3-dot menu present on the top-right corner of the browser and go to More tools -> Add to Desktop and click on it.
3. Now, you will see a popup card where you can rename the app. Before you hit the Add button, remember to ensure that “Open as Window” option is checked on.
4. As soon as you click on the Add button, you will find the Allo app icon on your desktop. You can double-click to open the app, as you would with any other app.
5. Just to be sure that it works, here is a picture of the app working on a different window. You can see that, there’s an icon for the Allo app beside the Chrome icon.
6. You can also right click on the icon to add it to either the Start menu or the Taskbar for quick access.
Create Allo Web App For Mac
Chrome doesn’t allow you to do the same on macOS due to its restrictions hence we will have to use a third party app to do that. Thankfully, I know just the app for that, so let’s get started, shall we?
1. Download and install the “Coherence 5” app (free to create 4 web apps) by clicking on the link. Now launch the app. This is how the app looks after it is launched.
2. Now, fill up the required fields. The name section is where the name of the app goes, and the URL section will host the website URL of the web version of the Allo. For your convenience, I have linked the Allo’s website URL here. Just copy and paste it in the required field.
3. Now, before you hit the Next button, click on the “Get favicon” button to get the logo for the Allo app. Conversely, you can even upload your own logo (by clicking on the browse button and selecting the logo file), if you want to.
4. Now keep clicking on the Next button till you reach the screen shown in the picture below. Here, click on the “Standard App” button to create your app. As soon as click on the button, a pop card will inform you that your app has been created.
5. Now, as you can see that the Allo app lives along side other apps on my Mac. It will just behave like a normal app. You can search for it in the Spotlight, find it inside the application folder, and so on. Launch the app, as you normally do.
6. When you launch the app, you will have to login into it before you can use it. Just scan the QR code with your Allo app (just like in the Chrome tutorial). This is how the app looks on my desktop.
Use Allo on PC and Mac
Although the web version of the Allo app is not fully functional (as it works only with Chrome and Android), this is a step in the right direction. Also, till Google launches the desktop apps, you can use the methods mentioned above to create one for you. It is not much different than using the WhatsApp on your PC or Mac, as that too feels like a port of its own web version. Let us know your thoughts about the Google Allo app in the comment section below. Also, now that it has a web version, are you more likely to use it than before? Drop down your thoughts on the subject below.
Conclusion of Allo for PC Download
Google Allo app can be thought of as a virtual unpaid secretary, bidding your orders and supplying you with results. 😀 Google Allo is an app made to compete with the leading messengers like Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, etc. The app is launched for both Android and iPhone.
In short, this is an apt app for the teenagers with respect to the message hiding and related features. Download Google Allo PC to the fastest and enjoy messaging. We hope you found our article useful and all your doubts regarding Google Allo for PC have been solved. In case you have any queries, feel free to ask by commenting in the comment section below.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Google Allo For PC
The Google Allo For PC has very strong features, while considering the security purpose, priority is very high. No VPN or RDP are required for the said purpose. In some cases, emulator also working fine and middleware software also have the important role for smooth functioning. Therefore, author recommended the Google Allo For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble, if you have any issue, please mentioned in the email, we will provide you answer with proper solutions. Please like and share with other, we did lot of efforts during the collections of the software for your download.