Download Foscam for PC, Windows, and Mac. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to view Foscam on a PC. It is an Android App that controls supported IP cams. This app shows live HD views of cam on Smartphones. You can also see a live view of the Foscam Camera on PC devices. Like Android smartphones, you can use Foscam for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. But before we show you how to download Foscam for Mac, let’s have an overview of the application.
What is Foscam VMS?
Foscam is one of the best manufacturers of a security cam. Foscam China and Foscam India are the most important markets. There are many competitors of Foscam, but people still prefer Foscam because of VMS. Some people don’t know what Foscam VMS is. The term VMS stands for Virtual Memory System. It is just like cloud storage. Besides live streaming, this app record videos with playback. It means you can watch previous cam videos anytime you want. All saved videos are stored in local storage or Cloud Storage (VMS). These saved videos become helpful when you have missed any live part of the video.
How Do I Access My Foscam IP camera?
The procedure for accessing Foscam IP Camera from this app is straightforward. With the Foscam setup, you can easily connect P2P cams. It automatically searches for available cams. Just select the cam which you want to view on Foscam viewer. But make sure that the internet is connected and working on both devices. Without the internet, you cannot view live HD streaming of the cam. This application also works on mobile carrier networks. So now you can see the cam’s view from any part of the world.
What is Foscam Default Password?
The default username of IP cams is admin, which does not require any password. This app automatically finds the cam and shows you the list of available cams. Just tap on the cam which you want to view. But Other login details will vary. It depends on the various versions of the camera. For most of the Foscam, the default password is admin.
FOSCAM FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
Foscam is the trusted, world-leading IP security camera provider with over 10 years of design, manufacturing, and distribution in 80+ countries.
Foscam App keeps you connected to your home or business anytime, anywhere. Check in on your pets while at the office, keep tabs on the nanny while on vacation, or find out who’s been stealing those Amazon packages from your front door – with Foscam App, you can.
In the second iteration of the Foscam App, we bring you an all-new design featuring a convenient side menu, intuitive cloud timeline, stable software architecture, and more. You can add your camera in minutes from the app, then view what matters most from anywhere, anytime. You can also control and set up your camera and receive alerts in real-time when it detects motion or sound.
With Foscam Cloud, you can access alert recordings through an intelligent and intuitive timeline. There’s no need for a standalone app – it’s all accessible through Foscam App and myfoscam.com. Whether you upgrade or lose your smartphone, we’ve got you covered – your cloud recordings are safely stored on our military-grade servers for viewing anytime, anywhere.
With Foscam App, you can
- – Leave all the connection work to Foscam. EZLink only requires you to have a smartphone connected to wifi. That’s it!*
- – Check your home or business in real-time with a live view.
- – Easily scan your Cloud footage with 24/7 access and unrivaled affordability**
- – View recorded Cloud footage with convenient search and scan functions.
- – Schedule recordings, configure alerts, and pan/tilt/zoom right from your smartphone***
- – Get instant alerts. (Coming Soon!)
Note: Foscam App supports only Foscam HD, not MJPEG cameras.
- If you’re using a legacy app such as Foscam IP Cam Viewer or Foscam Viewer, please install this all-new app for an optimal user experience.
- Only official Foscam Cloud accounts are supported – we do not support third-party accounts like those developed by Foscam US.
- Foscam App is the official app for Foscam products, developed by Foscam, Inc., the product manufacturer and brand holder. All rights reserved.
- See the product packaging to see if your device has this capability.
- Paid Foscam Cloud subscription is required.
- Check product specs for compatibility.
- Fix some bugs.
How to Download Foscam for PC (Windows & Mac)
As we said earlier, Foscam is available for Android users on Google Play Store. If you want to use this app on Windows, laptops, and PCs, there is no available version. We have another method to install Android apps on PCs through emulators. These app players help Google Play Store and support the Windows operating system. Let’s move to the method. Follow the instructions below:
HOW TO INSTALL FOSCAM ON WINDOWS 10
To install Foscam on PC Windows, you must install Bluestacks Android Emulator first. With this emulator app, you can run Foscam on your Windows 7, 8, and 10 Laptops. You and even install the android app on your MAC OSX PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page to get the emulator compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Log in with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for” Foscam. “
- Choose one of the apps from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click, then install it.
- Now you can play the Foscam app on a PC.
- Enjoy the app!
HOW TO COMPLETELY UNINSTALL (REMOVE) FOSCAM?
To uninstall (remove) it from your device, follow these instructions:
UNINSTALL COMPLETELY FROM PC WINDOWS 10
- Go to From Start Panel >> Settings >> Apps
- Then search for Foscam & click Uninstall
- Then confirm.
UNINSTALL COMPLETELY FROM PC WINDOWS 7
- Go to Start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs
- Then search for Foscam & click Uninstall
- Then confirm.
Many 3rd party applications like Ccleaner have the feature to uninstall apps also. Choose what is comfortable for you.
Foscam is an App that builds by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned here are their respective owners’ property.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitors click the “Download” button, installation files will download directly from the Official Site.
Author’s Opinion regarding the Foscam App For PC
The Foscam App For PC has compelling features while considering the security purpose; the priority is very high. No VPN or RDP is required for the said purpose. In some cases, the emulator also works fine, and middleware software also has a vital role in smooth functioning. Therefore, the author recommended the Foscam App For PC for your personal use and has no issue regarding the installation on PC (Windows and Mac). I hope you also use it without any trouble. If you have any issues, please mention them in the email, and we will provide you with proper solutions. Please like and share with others; we made a lot of effort while collecting the software for your download.
Please follow and like us: