Download Foscam for PC Windows and Mac. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to view Foscam on PC. It is an Android App that control supported IP cams. This app shows live HD view of cam on Smartphones. Now you can also see a live view of Foscam Camera on PC devices. Just like Android Smartphone, you can use Foscam for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. But before we will show you how to download Foscam for Mac let’s have an overview of the application.
What is Foscam VMS?
Foscam is one of the best manufacturers of the security cam. Foscam China and Foscam India are the biggest markets. There are many competitors of Foscam but people still prefer Foscam because of VMS. Some people don’t know what is Foscam VMS. The term VMS stands for Virtual Memory System. It is just like cloud storage. Besides live streaming this app record videos with playback. It means you can watch previous videos of the cam anytime you want to. All saved videos are stored in local storage or Cloud Storage (VMS). These saved videos become helpful when you have missed any live part of the video.
How Do I Access My Foscam IP camera?
The procedure for accessing Foscam IP Camera from this app is very simple. With Foscam setup you can easily connect P2P cams. It automatically searches for available cams. Just select the cam which you want to view on Foscam viewer. But make sure that internet is connected and working on both devices. Without the internet, you cannot view live HD streaming of the cam. This application also works on mobile carrier networks. So now you can see the view of the cam from any part of the world.
What is Foscam Default Password?
The default username of IP cams are admin and it does not require any password. This app automatically finds the cam and shows you the list of available cams. Just tap on the cam which you want to view. But Other login details will vary. It depends on the various versions of the camera. For most of the Foscam, the default password is admin.
FOSCAM FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
Foscam is the trusted, world leading IP security camera provider with over 10 years of design, manufacturing and distribution in 80+ countries.
Foscam App keeps you connected to your home or business anytime, anywhere. Check in on your pets while at the office, keep tabs on the nanny while on vacation, or find out who’s been stealing those Amazon packages from your front door – with Foscam App, you can.
In the second iteration of Foscam App, we bring you an all-new design, featuring a convenient side-menu, intuitive cloud timeline, stable software architecture and more. From the app, you can add your camera in minutes, then view what matters most from anywhere, anytime. You can also control and setup your camera and receive alerts in realtime when it detects motion or sound.
With Foscam Cloud, you can access alert recordings through an intelligent and intuitive timeline. There’s no need for a standalone app – it’s all accessible through Foscam App and myfoscam.com. Whether you upgrade or lose your smartphone, we’ve got you covered – your cloud recordings are safely stored on our military-grade servers for your viewing anytime, anywhere.
With Foscam App you can
- – Leave all the connection work to Foscam. EZLink only requires you to have a smartphone connected to WiFi. That’s it!*
- – Check in on your home or business in real time with live view.
- – Easily scan your Cloud footage with 24/7 access and unrivaled affordability**
- – View recorded Cloud footage with convenient search and scan functions.
- – Schedule recordings, configure alerts, and pan/tilt/zoom right from your smartphone***
- – Get instant alerts. (Coming Soon!)
Note: Foscam App supports only Foscam HD, not MJPEG cameras.
- If you’re using a legacy app such as Foscam IP Cam Viewer or Foscam Viewer, please install this all-new app for an optimal user experience.
- Only official Foscam Cloud accounts are supported – we do not support third party accounts such as those developed by Foscam US.
- Foscam App is the official app for Foscam products, developed by Foscam,Inc., the product manufacturer and brand holder. All rights reserved.
- See product packaging to see if your device has this capability.
- Paid Foscam Cloud subscription required.
- Check product specs for compatibility.
- Fix some bugs.
How to Download Foscam for PC (Windows & Mac)
As we said earlier, Foscam is available for Android users on Google Play Store. If you want to use this app on Windows, laptop, and PC, there is no available version officially. We have another method to install Android apps on PC through Android emulators. These app players help Google Play Store and also support the Windows operating system. Let’s move to the method, follow the instructions below:
HOW TO INSTALL FOSCAM ON WINDOWS 10
To install Foscam on PC Windows, you will need to install Bluestacks Android Emulator first. With this emulator app you will be able to running Foscam into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSX PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Foscam “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Foscam app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
HOW TO COMPLETELY UNINSTALL (REMOVE) FOSCAM?
To uninstall (remove) it from your device, follow these instructions:
UNINSTALL COMPLETELY FROM PC WINDOWS 10
- Go to From Start Panel >> Settings >> Apps
- Then search for Foscam & click Uninstall
- Then confirm.
UNINSTALL COMPLETELY FROM PC WINDOWS 7
- Go to Start >> Control Panel >> Add/Remove Programs
- Then search for Foscam & click Uninstall
- Then confirm.
Many 3rd party applications like Ccleaner has the feature to uninstall apps also. Choose what is comfortable to you.
Foscam is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.