Face Swap App For PC
While already popular, Face Swap App For PC went viral when it released an aging filter as a feature in the app. Apart from this feature, it also offers some unique features that none of the above apps do.
You start with taking a neutral picture of yourself, next you can make yourself smile, look older or young, change your gender, change your hair color and even see yourself with glasses. The aging filter is based on machine learning and AI which means all the filters are procedurally stitched. It results in an organic picture that looks authentic. Check it out to see how you would look in a couple of years.
However, some features are locked and available in the pro version only. Judging by the free filters, I would recommend this app to everyone who is looking for a good face swap app. The app has no ads and offers in-app purchases.
Microsoft’s new Face Swap app: Now you can put your face anywhere
Microsoft has hopped on the face-swapping bandwagon with its own version called Face Swap. As the name suggests, Face Swap lets you superimpose your face pretty much anywhere, so you can see what you’d look like with a new hairdo, a different body, or as a creature or in a scene.
The Android Face Swap app launched on Google Play this week and is coming to the App Store soon.
It’s the latest app to join the face-swapping and face-editing craze, led by Snapchat’s face filters, which offer sometimes hilarious ways of transforming our selfies. This augmented-reality magic is usually done with the help of a neural network and computer vision.Facebook got in on the act after acquiring Masquerade last year, the maker of popular face-swapping app MSQRD. Machine-learning researchers at Twitter have also been exploring real-time face swapping with neural networks.
Microsoft’s Face Swap lets the person take a selfie, which automatically isolates their face to add it to an image from the camera roll or to one from the web. The app, which hails from Microsoft’s Bing organization, uses Bing to find images from the web.
The app’s face-swap engine matches the user’s skin tone to the image, and adjusts lighting and the position of the head. Microsoft is offering a number of categories to choose from, including hairstyles, fashion, trending scenes, and group photos. After transforming a face, the results can be swiped through.
Face Swap : Snappy Photo Filters Stickers
This is yet another handy face swap app that comes with a wide range of editing options. There are several popular add-ons/filters available here, while you can manually insert objects into your photo to take control of editing. For example, you can place dog ears on your photos instead of taking a live photo. There are several cute effects to choose from, which make this more than just a standard face swap app.
It allows you to take pictures using the camera or select an image from the gallery, so the options are endless. Once you have the desired filter/effect, you can save it onto your gallery or share it on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc, with cropping options available within the app. This is perhaps the best face swap app android to access all the social media stickers that are popular right now. Face Swap is a free download on the Play Store, but there are ads on board.
Face Swap – Live Face Sticker
This app combines the features of face swap with advanced editing abilities as well as filters to give users a comprehensive face swap application. Using your camera, you can try out various effects to see which one suits you with this best face swap app android. It comes with live stickers, an array of filters, and about 30 templates to choose from, giving you a comprehensive photo editing experience.
With ratings of over 4 stars on the Play Store, it’s clear that the fans prefer this app for a reason. The best part here is that the app is completely free to download but is ad-supported. There’s no premium version here, however, which means you get access to all the features when you install it. The app requires smartphones and tablets running Android 4.1 or above.
Features Of Face Swap App For PC
There are a lot of features of Face Swap App . Let’s discuss some of its features:
- Its interesting feature is swapping. You can perform your task by swapping easily.
- This app is very easy to use. It does’t require any photoshop skills.
- Swap Faces in your own photos.
- Easy to use, with realistic results.
- Swap Faces with different pictures. 1 or 2 photos, with up to 6 faces in each photo.
- Open photos from your gallery or take a new one using your camera.
- Save your photos to your gallery.
- Share your photo on Instagram, Facebook and other social networks.
- NO purchases. Everything is FREE.
- Face Bomb Effect; many people all with the same face.
- Also known as face juggler.
- Swap faces from 2 photos!
- Celebrity Face Swap – Please download your own images and use in our app.
- FREE with Ads
- Bug Fixes
Things You can do with Face Swap App For PC
There are following a lot of things that you can do with this app-
- This app will help you to change your hairstyle.
- You will be able to try various kinds of fashion.
- You can also search for different trending faces to swap.
- With this app, you can also swap multiple photos in a group.
- This app will also help you to add your friend’s face on funny pictures.
- This app also allow to swap faces at any pictures.
- You can add face tune images, filters, fun face effects.
- You can also swap pictures into cartoon, funny pictures etc.
How To Install Face Swap – Photo Face Swap on Windows 10
To install Face Swap – Photo Face Swap 2019 For PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Face Swap – Photo Face Swap full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks; or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player;
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Face Swap – Photo Face Swap “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Face Swap – Photo Face Swap on PC.
- Enjoy the app.
Microsoft will be hoping to avoid the problems that other face-swapping apps have had in dealing with skin colors. The creation is the latest app from Microsoft’s incubator, The Garage, a space where developers can experiment with apps for Microsoft platforms, iOS and Android.
According to Microsoft, Face Swap has its roots in facial-recognition technology developed by Microsoft Research, while the app was built by an incubation team within Bing. The group decided to create the app after discovering that using facial recognition to merge one face with another produced “compelling” results.
“Face swapping is not a new idea, but we bring surprise and delight with automatic face-swap technology and powerful Bing image search,” Microsoft says.
Microsoft promises it will be responding to feedback on the app and plans to add new features in coming months.