Download Boom Beach For PC (windows) And Mac For Free
Boom Beach For PC is Supercell’s epic real-time strategy game that has enthralled players the world over. It’s undoubtedly one of the most exciting Android and iOS games with more than 50 million downloads on the Play Store. However, note that you can also play Boom Beach on Windows PC. There are a variety of Android emulators that enable players to play Boom Beach, and other Android games, in Windows with an expanded display.
There are various emulators you can play Android games with, among which are Bluestacks, Andy, Genymotion, Koplayers, MEmu, Nox and Droid4X. Those emulators run most Android games, and other apps, smoothly; and some even emulate the Android UI. Most of those programs are also freeware software. So there are quite a few emulators you can play Boom Beach with, and this is how you can run it in Droid4X
- OS: Windows 7,8 or 10 or Mac
- Android version needed on the emulator: 4.0.3 or 4.0.4
How To Play Boom Beach On PC
Compared to other MMORTS, Boom Beach PC is one of the few games set in the modern period. Thus, the items, weapons, and buildings featured in the game are more familiar to new players. Besides that, the game also follows troop-based attacks, which, similar to modern conflicts, relies heavily on reinforcements in contrast to a medieval-themed game that employs the use of magic and spells. Additionally, players are not required to destroy the entire base in Boom Beach PC. A focused attack towards the other player’s headquarters and its destruction will instantly score a win for the attacker.
Total Troop Control
Another unique feature in Boom Beach download PC is that players can guide or instruct their troops on which building to attack. This feature separates Boom Beach PC from other games wherein troops scatter or focus their attack on the structures in front of them. This is why players must study the structural integrity and the defensive capability of the base they want to attack. In other words, strategic planning is the key to victory.
A common element or feature found in Boom Beach PC is the integration of seasonal quests and events within its core gameplay mechanics. Just like other MMORTS, Seasonal Events feature unique items and themes available for a limited time only. Players can earn any of these sweet rewards by simply logging in to the game, participating in task force quests, or completion of daily/weekly tasks. Most items are purchasable using real-word currency; nevertheless, players who are skilled enough can easily acquire premium and seasonal items without a sweat.
Balanced Matchmaking System
PVP in Boom Beach for PC just like other MMORTS titles employs the use of a matchmaking system. However, part of what makes Boom Beach different is that matchmaking relies on Victory Points. These points come as an award to players after winning a PVP match. Thus, the more you win, the more chances that you will be facing a high-level player on your next match. This system also prevents higher-ranked players to exploit beginners. The system may not be perfect, but it is more balanced compared to other games nonetheless.
Unique Upgrade System
Also, Boom Beach PC does not follow the basic upgrade rule set seen in other MMORTS. Unlike other titles, the game allows the player to prioritize the upgrade of its most important structures. The Headquarters, for example, is the most important structure inside the base because its destruction will result in an instant victory towards the attacker. Now, players can either upgrade the Headquarters first to unlock more building options or improve the current defensive structures to make the base impenetrable. With that said, it is important to keep in mind that careful planning should be in place before choosing which direction the player decides to follow.
Boom Beach download PC is an exceptionally immersive game for all MMORTS enthusiasts. This brilliant game not only features some of the most sought out gameplay elements in the genre but also innovations as well. Check out and play the game today straight from your PC and enjoy the features below.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
How to get Boom Beach on PC or MAC?
A game by Supercell can be installed and played on your Windows PC or your MAC by using two ways, using bluestack or a Nox App player. Although there are numerous other emulators available out there on the internet, we are going to describe two of the most popular ones here.
BlueStacks is an Android app and a popular emulator which can be downloaded for free from android app store and is used to play android games on your PC.
- To start off with, download BlueStacks and install the application.
- Once installed, open the app and search ‘boom beach’ and install the application using the emulator.
- You’ll have to login to your Google account for the emulator to start downloading the application for you.
- Once it is downloaded, go ahead and install and you’re ready to enjoy the game on your PC.
Alternatively you can also download and install Nox app player in your PC or Mac – Another well known android emulator. Also available for free download.
- Login to your Google account and search for ‘Boom Beach’ in the Nox app player you just installed.
- Install the game on your emulator and you’re all set to play to the game on your PC or Mac.
You call also download the .apk file of the game and install using the emulator.
Want to play Boom Beach on your android phone?
Boom Beach is freely available on android play store. All you need to do is go to your play store, in the search bar type ‘Boom Beach’ select the first result and click on install. This application is currently has over 50 Million user and is rated 4.5.
Make sure you have an OS of version 4.0.3 or better and 0.5 GB of RAM (Recommended RAM is 1 GB or more)
Is it compatible with iOS?
Good news for Apple users! Boom Beach is available on iOS 9.0 or later for free and is also compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It is rated 4.7 out of 5. So you can just go to your apple app store, search Boom Beach in the search bar and select the first result. Click on download and install and you’ll be all set to use the application and play unlimited right on your apple phones.
Playing Boom Beach on other OS?
Unfortunately Boom Beach is not available to be played on other operating systems. You can play it on your Chromebook, provided it is compatible for installing android applications. If it is compatible then you’re good go to download it from the store, install and start playing just like you’d do it on your android phones.
But if you are desperate to play Boom Beach on these devices then let’s look at some alternatives:
- Plunder Pirates: Inspired by boom beach and clash of clans, plunder pirates is a pirate themed game. Developed and published by a games studio called Midoki. The player has to recruit and train pirates, upgrade the defences. They have to explore the ocean and search some loot which they have to protect from others. This game is very similar to that of boom beach and clash of clans.
- Army of heroes: It is an amalgam of heroes you can collect and base management games where the player is required to accumulate heroes that have special abilities and use them to protect your base. You can also build and upgrade the buildings in your base so that better troops can be produced. In the clan based mechanics you can take part in co-op activities to take possession of enemy bases. Vital locations in the map provides extra resources to the player if one is able to take acquisition of them, it helps you in getting an advantageous position in the gameplay. If you love playing ‘Boom Beach’, then you surely are going to like playing this one.
- Battle Beach: It is basically an imprint of ‘Boom Beach’ and places the player in archipelago of islands. Similar to Boom Beach you have to build and upgrade your bases. It is currently available on android and iOS devices. The main aim of the game is to upgrade the various skills in the game and build a civilization from the start. It is multiplayer only. It is freely available to play, but there are in game purchases available.
For those who want to play a similar game like Boom Beach on their XBOX then below are the two games:
- Age of empires: Castle Siege: – A massively multi-player game. Online tower defence and can be played on windows 8.1 and windows phone and also available on XBOX. It supports android and iOS also. Gameplay is similar to Boom Beach, the player owns a castle that can produce troops and player has the capability of training the troops and upgrading the buildings. Upgrading the buildings is important for the player to accommodate more resources, produce them faster and defending the castle while doing so. Infantry, archers, cavalry and siege weapons are the four unit types in the army. If you destroy either the keep or the building you’ll get a star and you win.
- Battle islands: Commanders: – Developed by DR studios, this game is a combination of strategy, action and World War 2 elements. It is also a multiplayer game played online. Mainly focuses on head to head combat. A war against enemies played on a map which holds places from the sandy dunes of North America to extreme cold of east. Build your troop and destroy the enemy, unlock battlegrounds as you win over your opponents. Available for windows user, xbox, android and iOS.